Jews oppose Iran Nuclear deal 2 to 1

Israel sees Iran as its mortal enemy. A little historical perspective raises an interesting question.

Originally, Israel saw Jordan, Syria, and Egypt as mortal enemies.

Jordan and Egypt dropped out and Saudi Arabia joined the mortal enemies group along with Iraq as the replacement baddies.

Every nation in the Arab world has been descried by Israel as its "mortal enemy" at one time or another.

Israel is a nuclear superpower and hasn't been attacked by any state in over fifty years.

Iran has never attacked Israel; in fact, Iran has not engaged in conflict outside its borders for over two centuries.

Israel is a master at playing the victim. Jews are still milking the Holocaust for sympathy seventy-five years later. The "mortal threat" bogeyman has been the rationale for billions of US dollars in military aid.

It would be far more accurate to say that the Palestinians see Israel as their "mortal enemy". After all, Israel has invaded Palestine, occupied it in violation of international law and is now in the process of digesting Palestine into Eretz Israel while Its American sugar Daddy wrings its hands in dismay.

Israel's "mortal enemy" is not Iran, it is Israel's own Nazi-like behavior that has turned not only Iran but almost every nation except the USA against the Jewish state. Read it and weep.

Israel sees Iran as its mortal enemy. A little historical perspective raises an interesting question.

Originally, Israel saw Jordan, Syria, and Egypt as mortal enemies.

Jordan and Egypt dropped out and Saudi Arabia joined the mortal enemies group along with Iraq as the replacement baddies.

Every nation in the Arab world has been descried by Israel as its "mortal enemy" at one time or another.

Israel is a nuclear superpower and hasn't been attacked by any state in over fifty years.

Iran has never attacked Israel; in fact, Iran has not engaged in conflict outside its borders for over two centuries.

Israel is a master at playing the victim. Jews are still milking the Holocaust for sympathy seventy-five years later. The "mortal threat" bogeyman has been the rationale for billions of US dollars in military aid.

It would be far more accurate to say that the Palestinians see Israel as their "mortal enemy". After all, Israel has invaded Palestine, occupied it in violation of international law and is now in the process of digesting Palestine into Eretz Israel while Its American sugar Daddy wrings its hands in dismay.

Israel's "mortal enemy" is not Iran, it is Israel's own Nazi-like behavior that has turned not only Iran but almost every nation except the USA against the Jewish state. Read it and weep.
You need to get those facts checked.
Hezbollah has attacked israel almost every year. And Iran funds and arms them.

What is also correct is that American Jews support the deal by a significant margin :thup: Viva America :D
Wrong the majority don't. The more they know the more as my polls shows they are against the deal. So why shouldn't Israeli Jews be included ? You don't like those Jews do you?

The "more they know" according to one poll from a source as suspect as J-street who's opinion was formed by a set of talking points that may or may not be accurate.

You're just lovely - now you are trying to make it about "not liking" some Jews. Typical behavior on your part - throw poo.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you aren't aware that America and Israel are two different countries with different policies, priorities and strategic aims. Jews in America consider American interests and what is best for America first. Jews in Israel consider Israeli interests interests first. As is appropriate.

The left loves Jews who don't want to be seen as Jews or favorable to Jews...Which leads to mass genocide We Jews must speak up in support of our people. We cant rely on others. With leftist like Obama running the country we cant rely on the U.S. government either.

You speak for all Jews then?

Are you saying he is no right to express an opinion, Dick?

No. You are.

You have a problem with the fact that the majority of Jews in America support the Iran Deal?

Wrong the majority don't. The more they know the more as my polls shows they are against the deal. So why shouldn't Israeli Jews be included ? You don't like those Jews do you?

The "more they know" according to one poll from a source as suspect as J-street who's opinion was formed by a set of talking points that may or may not be accurate.

You're just lovely - now you are trying to make it about "not liking" some Jews. Typical behavior on your part - throw poo.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you aren't aware that America and Israel are two different countries with different policies, priorities and strategic aims. Jews in America consider American interests and what is best for America first. Jews in Israel consider Israeli interests interests first. As is appropriate.

The left loves Jews who don't want to be seen as Jews or favorable to Jews...Which leads to mass genocide We Jews must speak up in support of our people. We cant rely on others. With leftist like Obama running the country we cant rely on the U.S. government either.

No. You are.

You have a problem with the fact that the majority of Jews in America support the Iran Deal?

Please quote my post where I say that JRoc has no right to express an opinion.
I'll wait.

No. You are.

Umm...No they don't, most Jews don't support this deal. Funny you think Jews in this country shouldn't worry about Israel, only Israeli Jews should do that. Going by your "logic" The Arabs and muslims around the world shouldn't worry about the Arabs in Israel? The "Palestinians" Just trying to be clear as to your position:eusa_think:

Sorry dude but a video is not the only means of evidence - it is is, well that rather makes a mess of many claims doesn't it? Videos can also be edited - in case you didn't realize it.

Keep on claiming would-be genocidists are "smokin' hot" ;)
So you're going with pure denial?

Are you saying if there isn't a video - it's false? (the MP herself doesn't even deny it :lol:).

Bear in mind - if that is the way you are going, there are many many claims from both you and Jroc that can be written off as "hearsay" :)
Do you have something other than distortion? Do you thik the woman in the video is not OK with Islamic terrorism, despite what she obviously says and doesnt say?

She supported this women in other threads. our collage campuses are being infested with this type of thinking. Jew hate.., muslim student visas are on the rise (thank you Obama) and these people are pushing this BDS movement and Jew hate. We had it here at U of M, we got rid of them for now, but they'll be back. Iran and the other islamonazis fund them. Just think what they'll be doing with 100s of billions of dollars

...the same thread in which you supported that genocidal MP. Do you think genocide is ok?

Never heard the women speak, post something for me..Then I can decide if I support her views...Thanks...Oh don't give me any second hand statement, or somebody's interpretation of what she said. Post a video or audio of the women..I'll wait:thup:

Deflection is not a good tactic, a women advocates the genocide of all Jews and you approve, or say no she didn't really mean it:slap: I still think you're involved with CAIR. Just cant prove it yet

Deflection? :lmao: What do you think you are doing right now? Just admit it - you think Israeli MP's advocating genocide are hot and sexy ;)

Attempting, to deflect away from the truth: American Jews support the Iranian deal by a significant margin :)
I don't even know her. Do you have a video like i provided?:dunno:

Sorry dude but a video is not the only means of evidence - it is is, well that rather makes a mess of many claims doesn't it? Videos can also be edited - in case you didn't realize it.

The video is there for everyone to see...You? dont have much do you?

Look to the thread where the discussion originally took place - and where there is context for what we said. Otherwise you doing little more than taking crap shots, out of context, in an attempt to derail this thread. What you continously leave out is that I supported her rebuttal.

I don't expect much in the way of honesty from you - this is just another way of trying to distract from the fact that American Jews support the Iran deal.

You are desperate to dance around that aren't you? Are they all "fake" Jews or "self hating" Jews?
Her rebuttal? its she arguing with herself?:wtf: Lots of Jews are leftist first. some are Obama's pet Jews, like this man....

White House aide Jonathan Greenblatt to succeed Abe Foxman as ADL chief Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Deflection? :lmao: What do you think you are doing right now? Just admit it - you think Israeli MP's advocating genocide are hot and sexy ;)

Attempting, to deflect away from the truth: American Jews support the Iranian deal by a significant margin :)

Look to the thread where the discussion originally took place - and where there is context for what we said. Otherwise you doing little more than taking crap shots, out of context, in an attempt to derail this thread. What you continously leave out is that I supported her rebuttal.

I don't expect much in the way of honesty from you - this is just another way of trying to distract from the fact that American Jews support the Iran deal.

You are desperate to dance around that aren't you? Are they all "fake" Jews or "self hating" Jews?
Her rebuttal? its she arguing with herself?:wtf: Lots of Jews are leftist first. some are Obama's pet Jews, like this man....

White House aide Jonathan Greenblatt to succeed Abe Foxman as ADL chief Jewish Telegraphic Agency

And this has what to do with American Jewish support of the Iran deal?

So...let's see...if Jews don't agree with your world view they are "leftist first"...or are Obama's "pet Jews"...

Jews have a long history of being "leftist" - in fact, they were in the forefront of the Civil Rights movement. As "leftists".....I guess that's kind of a bad thing huh?

So you're going with pure denial?

Are you saying if there isn't a video - it's false? (the MP herself doesn't even deny it :lol:).

Bear in mind - if that is the way you are going, there are many many claims from both you and Jroc that can be written off as "hearsay" :)
Do you have something other than distortion? Do you thik the woman in the video is not OK with Islamic terrorism, despite what she obviously says and doesnt say?

She supported this women in other threads. our collage campuses are being infested with this type of thinking. Jew hate.., muslim student visas are on the rise (thank you Obama) and these people are pushing this BDS movement and Jew hate. We had it here at U of M, we got rid of them for now, but they'll be back. Iran and the other islamonazis fund them. Just think what they'll be doing with 100s of billions of dollars

...the same thread in which you supported that genocidal MP. Do you think genocide is ok?

Never heard the women speak, post something for me..Then I can decide if I support her views...Thanks...Oh don't give me any second hand statement, or somebody's interpretation of what she said. Post a video or audio of the women..I'll wait:thup:

Like I said - if you demand a video (which can be edited) you are in for a lot of debunked right wing claims :lol:

No. You are.

Umm...No they don't, most Jews don't support this deal. Funny you think Jews in this country shouldn't worry about Israel, only Israeli Jews should do that. Going by your "logic" The Arabs and muslims around the world shouldn't worry about the Arabs in Israel? The "Palestinians" Just trying to be clear as to your position:eusa_think:

Please work on your reading skills - I said "majority of Jews in America".

No. You are.

Please quote my post where I say that JRoc has no right to express an opinion.
I'll wait.

Dude, you're cute but you're a loser. Your statement:
"Are you saying he is no right to express an opinion, Dick?" is the only statement that comes close to what you are claiming.

Now, if you think *I* said that...well....feel free to provide a quote :)

The Iran Deal Poll Jewish Journal

B2Z3wxh.png

cov-IRAN-INFO-72915.jpg

CONGRESS-INFOa.jpg

cov-small-breakdowns-bleed.jpg

SIDEBAR-GRAPHa.jpg

Jews are right. Iran nuclear deal is a big threat to Israel and we must help Israelis to withstand Muslim jihadist aggression. Iran is definitely planning to annihilate Israel...

Like I said - if you demand a video (which can be edited) you are in for a lot of debunked right wing claims :lol:
Thought so propaganda put out by your buddies and CAIR maybe:slap:

And this has what to do with American Jewish support of the Iran deal?

So...let's see...if Jews don't agree with your world view they are "leftist first"...or are Obama's "pet Jews"...

Jews have a long history of being "leftist" - in fact, they were in the forefront of the Civil Rights movement. As "leftists".....I guess that's kind of a bad thing huh?

We have along history of extermination attempts by tyrants. When the muslim nutjobs mullahs in Iran promise "death to Israel" "death to American" I take them seriously no deals with terrorist ....The civil rights movement was a liberty movement, doesn't have anything to do with today's tyrannical leftist...Nice try though

No. You are.

you

You guys keep posting the same bullshit poll over and over. The poll i used is more recent, has a larger sample, (twice the amount of people polled) more in depth, with a smaller margin of error:cool:....And the American people as a whole certainly don't support this "deal":cuckoo:

The survey of 1,034 people was conducted by Olive Tree Strategies on behalf of pro-Israel advocacy group The Israel Project. It claims a margin of error of 3 percent, and is the most extensive yet to be conducted on the issue. It comes as a wide array of U.S. Jewish groups have announced opposition to the deal, which is believed to endanger Israel and U.S. security.

In the survey, which was divided into three parts, respondents were first quizzed about their position on the deal based on their current knowledge without being provided any further information — 47 percent said they oppose it and 44 percent were in favor.

Asked if Congress should “approve the deal and lift sanctions on Iran,” 40 percent said yes while 45 percent said no.

The pollster then presented a number of talking points both for and against the deal, asking respondents if they agreed or disagreed with the various arguments. The arguments in favor of the deal were taken from the White House website and those against were compiled by The Israel Project.

In this category, an aggregate of 51 percent said Congress should not approve the deal while 35 percent were still in favor of approval.

U.s. national survey of Jewish community on Iran nuclear deal -- DATA

Last edited:

No. You are.

you didn't answer the question..tyipical

No. You are.

you

You guys keep posting the same bullshit poll over and over. The poll i used is more recent, has a larger sample, (twice the amount of people polled) more in depth, with a smaller margin of error:cool:....And the American people as a whole certainly don't support this "deal":cuckoo:

The survey of 1,034 people was conducted by Olive Tree Strategies on behalf of pro-Israel advocacy group The Israel Project. It claims a margin of error of 3 percent, and is the most extensive yet to be conducted on the issue. It comes as a wide array of U.S. Jewish groups have announced opposition to the deal, which is believed to endanger Israel and U.S. security.

In the survey, which was divided into three parts, respondents were first quizzed about their position on the deal based on their current knowledge without being provided any further information — 47 percent said they oppose it and 44 percent were in favor.

Asked if Congress should “approve the deal and lift sanctions on Iran,” 40 percent said yes while 45 percent said no.

The pollster then presented a number of talking points both for and against the deal, asking respondents if they agreed or disagreed with the various arguments. The arguments in favor of the deal were taken from the White House website and those against were compiled by The Israel Project.

In this category, an aggregate of 51 percent said Congress should not approve the deal while 35 percent were still in favor of approval.

Your survey has been dismissed.

The Israel Project

After an initial question about whether the respondent is a U.S. citizen, the survey asks:

“Now, generally speaking, would you say that things in the country are going in the right direction, or have they pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track?”

Right direction: 37 percent Wrong track: 53 percent Don’t know/no opinion: 9 percent

Ira Sheskin, a University of Miami demographer who has conducted dozens of Jewish surveys, called it a terrible question.

Instead of framing the alternative of “right direction” as “wrong direction,” it articulates the negative as: “pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track.”

“I would read that question and dismiss the entire survey,” Sheskin said. “They clearly are looking for particular responses when they do that.”

Let’s take a look at another question from the survey:

“Recently, the United States and five other countries (known as the P5+1) reached an agreement with Iran regarding the lifting of economic sanctions on Iran in exchange for concessions in Iran’s nuclear program. Based on what you know, do you approve or disapprove of this agreement?

Approve: 44 percent Disapprove: 47 percent Don’t know/no opinion: 9 percent

Suggesting that Iran agreed only to “concessions” on its nuclear program rather than agreed not to produce nuclear weapons bolsters the argument against the deal.

Finally, the most compelling reason to dismiss the results of The Israel Project poll come from the pollster himself, Nathan Klein. He told JTA he designed the questions to “educate” respondents about the Iran deal over the course of the questionnaire in order to gauge how their views would change once they were better informed. The following question was asked three times over the course of the survey, with the responses shifting over time:

“Now that you have some more information, in your own opinion, do you think that Congress should vote to approve the deal and lift sanctions on Iran or reject the deal and NOT lift sanctions on Iran?”

Near beginning of survey: 40 percent approve; 45 percent reject. Middle of survey: 35 percent approve; 51 percent reject. Near end of survey: 30 percent approve; 58 percent reject.

The survey was conducted via email and the questions were designed by Klein, founder of Olive Tree Strategies, former pollster for the National Republican Senatorial Committee and former director of research and messaging at The Israel Project. Klein used a third-party company that relied on previous email surveys it had conducted to find self-identified Jews in its database. Jewish respondents were sent an email blast with a link to the online survey. Only those who affirmed their religion as Jewish were able to complete the survey. In all, there were 1,034 respondents, and the poll was conducted July 21-26. The margin of error was 3 percent.

Though a cheaper method of polling, online surveys are inherently less reliable than telephone surveys, according to Sheskin, the Miami demographer, because studies show that those who feel most strongly about an issue are most inclined to complete online surveys (by contrast, telephone respondents are more likely to cooperate and complete surveys at random). In this case, the online survey probably favors those who oppose the Iran deal, because while the deal’s opponents tend to be adamant in their opposition, many Jewish proponents are openly ambivalent.

Read more: Polls Showing Jewish Support for Iran Deal More Credible - Breaking News Forward.com

No. You are.

you

Your survey has been dismissed.

The Israel Project

After an initial question about whether the respondent is a U.S. citizen, the survey asks:

“Now, generally speaking, would you say that things in the country are going in the right direction, or have they pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track?”

Right direction: 37 percent Wrong track: 53 percent Don’t know/no opinion: 9 percent

Ira Sheskin, a University of Miami demographer who has conducted dozens of Jewish surveys, called it a terrible question.

Instead of framing the alternative of “right direction” as “wrong direction,” it articulates the negative as: “pretty seriously gotten off on the wrong track.”

“I would read that question and dismiss the entire survey,” Sheskin said. “They clearly are looking for particular responses when they do that.”

Let’s take a look at another question from the survey:

“Recently, the United States and five other countries (known as the P5+1) reached an agreement with Iran regarding the lifting of economic sanctions on Iran in exchange for concessions in Iran’s nuclear program. Based on what you know, do you approve or disapprove of this agreement?

Approve: 44 percent Disapprove: 47 percent Don’t know/no opinion: 9 percent

Suggesting that Iran agreed only to “concessions” on its nuclear program rather than agreed not to produce nuclear weapons bolsters the argument against the deal.

Finally, the most compelling reason to dismiss the results of The Israel Project poll come from the pollster himself, Nathan Klein. He told JTA he designed the questions to “educate” respondents about the Iran deal over the course of the questionnaire in order to gauge how their views would change once they were better informed. The following question was asked three times over the course of the survey, with the responses shifting over time:

“Now that you have some more information, in your own opinion, do you think that Congress should vote to approve the deal and lift sanctions on Iran or reject the deal and NOT lift sanctions on Iran?”

Near beginning of survey: 40 percent approve; 45 percent reject. Middle of survey: 35 percent approve; 51 percent reject. Near end of survey: 30 percent approve; 58 percent reject.

The survey was conducted via email and the questions were designed by Klein, founder of Olive Tree Strategies, former pollster for the National Republican Senatorial Committee and former director of research and messaging at The Israel Project. Klein used a third-party company that relied on previous email surveys it had conducted to find self-identified Jews in its database. Jewish respondents were sent an email blast with a link to the online survey. Only those who affirmed their religion as Jewish were able to complete the survey. In all, there were 1,034 respondents, and the poll was conducted July 21-26. The margin of error was 3 percent.

Though a cheaper method of polling, online surveys are inherently less reliable than telephone surveys, according to Sheskin, the Miami demographer, because studies show that those who feel most strongly about an issue are most inclined to complete online surveys (by contrast, telephone respondents are more likely to cooperate and complete surveys at random). In this case, the online survey probably favors those who oppose the Iran deal, because while the deal’s opponents tend to be adamant in their opposition, many Jewish proponents are openly ambivalent.

Read more: Polls Showing Jewish Support for Iran Deal More Credible - Breaking News Forward.com

Dismissed by who the leftist? The forward is a leftist rag not any more credible than a Jstreet poll .My poll also states "the more they know" in those polls you sited they don't know anything, but the talking points put out by Obama Kerry..Leftist polls rely on ignorance as does leftist ideology in general:thup: oh love the code pink photo :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back