Jews do you believe the God of the universe is a Jew?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
No I doubt it, so why do Christians think Jesus is a jew?? Please explain your answer.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... He is if he's Jesus...

... Jesus was a Jew...

... because his mother was a Jew...

... an' he was citcujmsized on the 8th day...

... an' was baptized into the Jewish faith...

... by John the Baptist."

Last edited:
Saul of Tarsus was a self-hating Jew who knew the Greeks and Romans would never give up their debauchery.
He attempted to start a religion bereft of behavioral codes and statues and what we have had since Constantine would made Saul turn over in his grave.
God created free will creatures that couldn't obey one of the requirements of given them...show Me you appreciate Me by refraining from this ONE thing.
There were at least 2 other requirements...have children and conquer the universe.
The fewer the requirements, the stronger the struggle each creates and the greater the punishment for violating each one.
And yes, God mirrors our behavior when we adhere to the requirements.
When we don't, God plays hide and seek and everything goes haywire.

Saul of Tarsus was a self-hating Jew who knew the Greeks and Romans would never give up their debauchery.
He attempted to start a religion bereft of behavioral codes and statues and what we have had since Constantine would made Saul turn over in his grave.
I personally don't like Paul very much, but I have to admit that he found a compromise that works.

The Puritans came after Constantine and they did a better job keeping the "behavioral codes and statutes" that matter than most jews do. Traditional Anabaptists still do this today.

I personally don't like Paul very much, but I have to admit that he found a compromise that works.

The Puritans came after Constantine and they did a better job keeping the "behavioral codes and statutes" that matter than most jews do. Traditional Anabaptists still do this today.

It worked?
You must have access to some very special history books.
It's been a disaster.

It worked?
It's been a disaster.
Modern culture is a disaster, and Catholicism was lacking. But the Reformation from about 1600 to 1900 wasn't bad at all. All of modern technology came out of this Christian Elightenment culture.

It worked?
It's been a disaster.
Modern culture is a disaster, and Catholicism was lacking. But the Reformation from about 1600 to 1900 wasn't bad at all. All of modern technology came out of this Christian Elightenment culture.

Except for the fact that the Elightenment was ANTI-Christian.

No I doubt it, so why do Christians think Jesus is a jew?? Please explain your answer.
Jesus was born, lived, and died a Jew. If you had asked him he certainly would have said he was a Jew. Only after he died was he made into something else.

Forum List

Back