Why did Christians build Churches over existing Pagan temples?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
the vatican was built upon pagan religious site and used pagan imagery , what was the purpose of this
The Vatican is partly built over a temple of Cybele. The Mithraic meetings were held in underground chambers

why so many pagan statues at the vatican?

Apollo.gif

Your trying to make a case for building a temple in Jerusalem, aren't you?

the vatican was built upon pagan religious site and used pagan imagery , what was the purpose of this
The Vatican is partly built over a temple of Cybele. The Mithraic meetings were held in underground chambers

Apollo.gif
They didn't all of them, the great library of Alexandria was turned into a barn for animals...Christianity, no different than Islam..

Why wouldn't they?

guno, my atheistic jewish friend, do you want a temple in Jerusalem? Say the word, start a movement, and 30 million American Christians will donate a $100 each and 100,000 would volunteer as armed security.

Why wouldn't they?

guno, my atheistic jewish friend, do you want a temple in Jerusalem? Say the word, start a movement, and 30 million American Christians will donate a $100 each and 100,000 would volunteer as armed security.
Fools!

Do the Christians know that they would be barred from the temple?

Why wouldn't they?

30 million zionist not really informed christians. Hebrew jews who practice Torah and not egyption or Mitra talmad don't want a temple in Israel. Most jews in Israel aren't really jews at all.

Go to ' End Times Deceptions ' and see what real jews say about this.

Well at least they have the foundation for one in place....
Why wouldn't they?

Why , because they think Jesus is a jew. I'm sure your right.

Why wouldn't they?

He was part Jew....At least his beard and the circumcision, which is the most important thing to have altered to prove your Jewishness...

It's equivalent to an army hoisting it's flag over a captured piece of ground. An animalistic sign of dominance.

"Wherest ever thou have trampled thine enemies under foot, plant thine pole and flag. Makest thine enemies kneel prostrate before you, for I am the god of desolation and destruction. Wield your sword before you as a reminder to all this is whom you worship."

Why wouldn't they?

Fools!

Do the Christians know that they would be barred from the temple?
they don't want to go into a jewish temple, they want it to start the end of days

Why wouldn't they?

30 million zionist not really informed christians. Hebrew jews who practice Torah and not egyption or Mitra talmad don't want a temple in Israel. Most jews in Israel aren't really jews at all.

who cares what the jews, non players really, say about it

it is the end of timers that want it

Apollo.gif

The Vatican has a whole smorgusboard of pagans and not just the residents either. They have gargyles and warlocks all over their walls.

Why wouldn't they?

He was part Jew....At least his beard and the circumcision, which is the most important thing to have altered to prove your Jewishness...

Lots of men get circumcised and have beards, means nothing.

It's equivalent to an army hoisting it's flag over a captured piece of ground. An animalistic sign of dominance.

"Wherest ever thou have trampled thine enemies under foot, plant thine pole and flag. Makest thine enemies kneel prostrate before you, for I am the god of desolation and destruction. Wield your sword before you as a reminder to all this is whom you worship."
Funny how the Judean/Christian religions state that peace and love are part of their dichotomy, yet they rarely follow it..

Why wouldn't they?

who cares what the jews, non players really, say about it

it is the end of timers that want it
All the more reason against it.

Apollo.gif

The Vatican has a whole smorgusboard of pagans and not just the residents either. They have gargyles and warlocks all over their walls.
Well yes, why leave those mythical creatures out of architecture? It's like the cross and all those damn Mother Mary statues...For all they are worth you cold use them as a hat rack...

Funny how the Judean/Christian religions state that peace and love are part of their dichotomy, yet they rarely follow it..

Worship of a deity has produced some very good results for humankind, but it has also produced the most hideous atrocities against the human race.

Why wouldn't they?

Lots of men get circumcised and have beards, means nothing.
Well it does to da Joos and Muslimes...

Jesus was a hebrew aka jew unlike most living in Isarel today,according to the evidence and historical facts. And my understanding of the same.

Forum List

Back