Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Jewish.
Is Peace in the Middle East too much to ask for true Judeans? A State of Judea could exist as a buffer.

a "buffer" in the vicinity of DAR AL ISLAM------is defined as DAR AL HARB
Judeans should be blamed only for their transgressions.

If you think about the problems of the Jews and the Palestinains in the Middle East then let me tell you: The Jews are not able to solve the problems of the Arabic Palestinians. The reason for is very simple: The Palestinians have the highest population growth of the world. Another example (on reason to be able to change the perspective): If Germans had in the last 150 years the same population growth then today would exist a billion Germans. Who should be able to solve problems without the Germans in such a context in Europe?

It is an Institutional problem not an Individual problem.

What solutions do you suggest?

Should Rome Have Remained a Minor River Village?

Certainly, nothing that is among the restricted choices allowed on the table in our present decadence, which for a century has been leading us towards a second Dark Ages.

Sure they think they are. Also they are only chosen in their eyes, and to be frank the jews never were one people, you had Northern Israel, Samaria, and Judah. There are no pure bred jews, they don't even know if they are a culture or a religion.

They are chosen. In God's eyes. Make no mistake about that. Not because they are special, but because of God's covenants with His friend Abraham. To insure every tribe survives the tribulation, God is going to seal members from every tribe with a mark that prevents them from being killed, just like He did for Cain. God keeps His promises.
As for wanting to be the "chosen". No thank you. God steps in because ALL NATIONS come against Israel.
They are a culture and a religion. And a target.

Viktor, If the Jews think that the Muslims and Christians worship the same God, then they have missed the great big letters on the Dome of the Rock. GOD HAS NO SON. They also know that the Christian God, has a Son. He's a Jewish Rabbi.

To avoid centuries of power-enhancing persecution by clerical flunkies of the ruling classes, truly Christian theologians should have preached that the Jews were already saved from the time of Abraham, and that God sent His Son only to save the rest of us.

Sage, the problem is they would be preaching a lie. Because just the opposite is true.
Not one Jew was cleansed of their sin prior to Christ dying for their sake. Not even Abraham. Christ came to and did fulfill the Law for them. To be their Passover Lamb. He considered the rest of us dogs. When He relayed that attitude to a pagan woman that asked for His help, He actually used the dog reference. And makes it very clear who He came here to save:
The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

“Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

It was her faith that caused us to be grafted into the Jewish line.
Had the Jews accepted Christ, He would have returned from the dead and never left. He left to give Gentiles their own era or age of redemption. It is coming to an end.

I don't see the Jews of The Bible as being chosen; If they were then why would they deny the Messiah of The Bible?

Then you have pretty much missed the theme of the Bible. It is a chronicle of the Jews from beginning to end. The most important one being Jesus, the Christ. Christians are the Bride. Jews are the Chosen. Upon the return of Christ, it will be in Israel that His foot touches the earth again. And He will remain in Israel, for the Jews will realize that He is the Messiah. His name will be, The Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Refer to the above verses if you are still in doubt about who Christ came to save. "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel". They were expecting a Lion and didn't realize they needed a Lamb first.

There ya go. :)

Abraham was not a jew according to scripture.
Which Scripture?
Before the episode of S’dom, God explicitly states that Avraham obeyed God’s Commandments.
You will now experience immediate amnesia.

I'll never under the fascination non-Jews have with Jews. It's almost as if they think we're magical.

You rarely ever see mutli-page threads on Bahai or Druids.

It's a thread about Jews. I see a lot more threads about Xians than Jews here, and far more negative posts about them as well.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see no negative threads about Christians
on this board other then the usual old and worn out intersectarian disputes ----
a tradition of more than 1800 years. Ask Cromwell

All I'm saying is Jews are not he chosen ones. By the way nuns take a vow of chastity.
Who in their right mind would want to have sex with a nun?

I'll never under the fascination non-Jews have with Jews. It's almost as if they think we're magical.

You rarely ever see mutli-page threads on Bahai or Druids.

It's a thread about Jews. I see a lot more threads about Xians than Jews here, and far more negative posts about them as well.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see no negative threads about Christians
on this board other then the usual old and worn out intersectarian disputes ----
a tradition of more than 1800 years. Ask Cromwell

All I'm saying is Jews are not he chosen ones. By the way nuns take a vow of chastity.
Who in their right mind would want to have sex with a nun?

Mmmmmm... that's a poser alright.

Adult-Holy-Sister-Nun-Halloween-Costumes-Sexy-Nun-Costumes-For-Women-Fancy-Party-Dress.jpg_640x640.jpg

So "Viktor", "Penelope", "danielpalos", "caddo kid" are antisemites. The "Sage of Main Street" is an Antichristian, "Sparky" is a racist, "Picaro" an antisemite and an antichristian and "ding" is an idiot. Together they are US-Americans, who try to destroy gods own country and the western world.

I'm Jewish.

Is Peace in the Middle East too much to ask for true Judeans? A State of Judea could exist as a buffer.

This Has Been Done Throughout History

The Israelis should take back all the territories won in 1967, expel all Arabs, and partition Lebanon with Syria.

A State of Judea would be better.

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 1:25:01 PM UTC-7, Jews as the chosen people - Wikipedia

In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews, via descent from the ancient Israelites, are the chosen people, i.e. chosen to be in a covenant with God. The idea of the Israelites being chosen by God is found most directly in the Book of Deuteronomy[1][2] as the verb bahar (בָּחַ֣ר (Hebrew)), and is alluded to elsewhere in the Hebrew Bible using other terms such as "holy people".[3] Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature. The three largest Jewish denominations—Orthodox Judaism, Conservative Judaism and Reform Judaism—maintain the belief that the Jews have been chosen by God for a purpose. Sometimes this choice is seen as charging the Jewish people with a specific mission—to be a light unto the nations, and to exemplify the covenant with God as described in the Torah.

This view, however, did not preclude a belief that God has a relationship with other peoples—rather, Judaism held that God had entered into a covenant with all humankind, and that Jews and non-Jews alike have a relationship with God. Biblical references as well as rabbinic literature support this view: Moses refers to the "God of the spirits of all flesh" (Numbers 27:16), and the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) also identifies prophets outside the community of Israel. Based on these statements, some rabbis theorized that, in the words of Nethanel ibn Fayyumi, a Yemenite Jewish theologian of the 12th century, "God permitted to every people something he forbade to others...[and] God sends a prophet to every people according to their own language."(Levine, 1907/1966) The Mishnah states that "Humanity was produced from one man, Adam, to show God's greatness. When a man mints a coin in a press, each coin is identical. But when the King of Kings, the Holy One, blessed be He, creates people in the form of Adam not one is similar to any other." (Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5) The Mishnah continues, and states that anyone who kills or saves a single human, not Jewish, life, has done the same (save or kill) to an entire world. The Tosefta, an important supplement to the Mishnah[4], also states: "Righteous people of all nations have a share in the world to come" (Sanhedrin 105a)

>
> From Judaism 101:
>
> Judaism 101: Jewish Attitudes Toward Non-Jews
>
> "Judaism maintains that the righteous of all nations have a place in the world to come. This has been the majority rule since the days of the Talmud. Judaism generally recognizes that Christians and Moslems worship the same G-d that we do and those who follow the tenets of their religions can be considered righteous in the eyes of G-d.
>
> Contrary to popular belief, Judaism does not maintain that Jews are better than other people."
If I was a Jew, I would ask God to pick on someone else for a little bit.

So "Viktor", "Penelope", "danielpalos", "caddo kid" are antisemites. The "Sage of Main Street" is an Antichristian, "Sparky" is a racist, "Picaro" an antisemite and an antichristian and "ding" is an idiot. Together they are US-Americans, who try to destroy gods own country and the western world.

I'm Jewish.

Congrats Buddy.

I'm Jewish.

This Has Been Done Throughout History

The Israelis should take back all the territories won in 1967, expel all Arabs, and partition Lebanon with Syria.

A State of Judea would be better.

Seriously ... what are you on about?

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 1:25:01 PM UTC-7, Jews as the chosen people - Wikipedia

In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews, via descent from the ancient Israelites, are the chosen people, i.e. chosen to be in a covenant with God. The idea of the Israelites being chosen by God is found most directly in the Book of Deuteronomy[1][2] as the verb bahar (בָּחַ֣ר (Hebrew)), and is alluded to elsewhere in the Hebrew Bible using other terms such as "holy people".[3] Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature. The three largest Jewish denominations—Orthodox Judaism, Conservative Judaism and Reform Judaism—maintain the belief that the Jews have been chosen by God for a purpose. Sometimes this choice is seen as charging the Jewish people with a specific mission—to be a light unto the nations, and to exemplify the covenant with God as described in the Torah.

This view, however, did not preclude a belief that God has a relationship with other peoples—rather, Judaism held that God had entered into a covenant with all humankind, and that Jews and non-Jews alike have a relationship with God. Biblical references as well as rabbinic literature support this view: Moses refers to the "God of the spirits of all flesh" (Numbers 27:16), and the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) also identifies prophets outside the community of Israel. Based on these statements, some rabbis theorized that, in the words of Nethanel ibn Fayyumi, a Yemenite Jewish theologian of the 12th century, "God permitted to every people something he forbade to others...[and] God sends a prophet to every people according to their own language."(Levine, 1907/1966) The Mishnah states that "Humanity was produced from one man, Adam, to show God's greatness. When a man mints a coin in a press, each coin is identical. But when the King of Kings, the Holy One, blessed be He, creates people in the form of Adam not one is similar to any other." (Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5) The Mishnah continues, and states that anyone who kills or saves a single human, not Jewish, life, has done the same (save or kill) to an entire world. The Tosefta, an important supplement to the Mishnah[4], also states: "Righteous people of all nations have a share in the world to come" (Sanhedrin 105a)

>
> From Judaism 101:
>
> Judaism 101: Jewish Attitudes Toward Non-Jews
>
> "Judaism maintains that the righteous of all nations have a place in the world to come. This has been the majority rule since the days of the Talmud. Judaism generally recognizes that Christians and Moslems worship the same G-d that we do and those who follow the tenets of their religions can be considered righteous in the eyes of G-d.
>
> Contrary to popular belief, Judaism does not maintain that Jews are better than other people."
If I was a Jew, I would ask God to pick on someone else for a little bit.
refuge and sanctuary in the State of Judea, would be better.

for the record-----the jewish sect called CHASSIDISM----developed in the 1700s---
(ie 18th century) in UKRAINE as a response to Christian oppression and repetitive massacres. ---It is isolationist and mystical. The Spanish inquisition --complete with the spectators circuses consisting of giant bonfires for the
entertainment of fervent Christians were at their peak in the 12th thru 16th century-----Pic maintains a fervent nostalgia for those "good old days"

More horseshit; they were a 1950's American Jewish cult invented in New York City in the 1950's. they just pretend to be 'old n stuff' in order to make themselves look more credible. They're just another cult of lunatics, and the the earlier racist Jews they're self isolating, arrogant, and hate outsiders, which makes them just as stupid as the arrogant racist morons who ended up getting the Second Temple burned down in the 1st Century A.D.

all true------it is likely that Constantine was not even literate (anyone?) HOWEVER---it is also true that regarding the NEW TESTAMENT---
Constantine had absolute power of VETO. To suggest that he had only a little or nothing to do with the final product is IDIOTIC

lol more rubbish. As if Xians somehow suddenly started kowtowing to an Emperor, after a few hundred years of telling Romans to go fuck themselves., they suddenly just upped and gave some pagan complete freedom to tell them what to think and rewrite their books for them.

But idiocy is a common feature of Xian bashing racists and sociopaths., and so is just the norm for them.

wrong again-----Constantine LIKED Christians as did his mother. According to
the Christian version of history----Christians NEVER rebelled against Roman rule--------they just "turned the cheek" It was DA JOOOOS who rejected Rome. In fact ROME was so terrific----it was a kind of second holy land for Christians including legends of magical JESUS VISITATIONS -----and blessings
by non other than DA FIRST POPE "saint" peter

Lol more rubbish. Rosie can't actually dress what anybody actually says.

for the record-----the jewish sect called CHASSIDISM----developed in the 1700s---
(ie 18th century) in UKRAINE as a response to Christian oppression and repetitive massacres. ---It is isolationist and mystical. The Spanish inquisition --complete with the spectators circuses consisting of giant bonfires for the
entertainment of fervent Christians were at their peak in the 12th thru 16th century-----Pic maintains a fervent nostalgia for those "good old days"

More horseshit; they were a 1950's American Jewish cult invented in New York City in the 1950's. they just pretend to be 'old n stuff' in order to make themselves look more credible. They're just another cult of lunatics, and the the earlier racist Jews they're self isolating, arrogant, and hate outsiders, which makes them just as stupid as the arrogant racist morons who ended up getting the Second Temple burned down in the 1st Century A.D.
In other words, they don’t support bars, unclad women and child beating like everyone else.

dunce-cap-e1483743767757-340x363.png

State of Israel created by the Rothschilds via the agreement made in 1917 via the Balfour Declaration. The Palestinians have more true Hebrew dna than the Khazarian fake jews.

State of Israel created by the Rothschilds via the agreement made in 1917 via the Balfour Declaration. The Palestinians have more true Hebrew dna than the Khazarian fake jews.
I guess it comes down to which of the Middle East nations are you going to for your next vacation.

I guess it comes down to which of the Middle East nations are you going to for your next vacation.

Being the son of a Pentecostal preacher, the programming ingrained in me that Israel must be defended and protected at all costs was the biggest obstacle I had to overcome per my awakening.

Those Khazarian claims have been debunked for some time using genetic markers... Any can easily study and draw their own conclusions...The concept of chosen people has become so misunderstood over time... For example if I choose one of my children to go clean the toilet so that it is germ free and keeps the other members of the family from picking up some harmfull bacteria do the other children get jealous or envious for the one who is CHOSEN.... Obviously they do not as they realize as they grow up and mature that he was chosen for a specific duty or task and that that task is not easy but it is necessary to keep the others from harm....It is the same in the case for the quote CHOSEN ones... They have been given the task of upholding Gds written word in the form of the Torah and keeping it as pristine as possible till the other children in the playground( the earth)grow up, mature and realize the truth and knowledge contained in it... In the meantime kids will be kids and they will bully the nerdy little kid holding his book close to his chest and protecting it from harm. some will denigrate him some will beat him up and some will ostracize him but in the end they will come to him for comfort and guidance when they realize the truth and knowledge he processes...

Being the son of a Pentecostal preacher, the programming ingrained in me that Israel must be defended and protected at all costs was the biggest obstacle I had to overcome per my awakening.
1948...India & Pakistan.
Centuries of bloodshed amongst Muslims.
Balkans...Christians vs Muslims.
The Drug Lords of the African Continent and the nations South of our border.

And you really think Israel’s existence has any effect upon these endlessly bloody conflicts?

I had to overcome per my awakening.

Probably not much of an awakening. You can only say this anonymously. You can't tell your boss, or your landlord. Chances are, they're Jewish.

You know your views are reprehensible, because you'd be ashamed and embarrassed to say them in public.

I had to overcome per my awakening.

Probably not much of an awakening. You can only say this anonymously. You can't tell your boss, or your landlord. Chances are, they're Jewish.

You know your views are reprehensible, because you'd be ashamed and embarrassed to say them in public.

I beg to differ.....giving a certain race of people a "pass" or their government because of alleged past offenses done towards them is an enabler tactic that the elites have used to their advantage. USA.INC has a lot of blood on their hands and they get no "pass" from me either. Truth trumps all and some of that truth is extremely ugly. I have had my own penance to pay for having supported the military industrial complex at all costs while having their corporate banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back