Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
"JOHN" in the writings of the NT----is a pen name for----NO ONE. The name
"john" of ancient Israel-----was not much different from "john doe"

Constantine made him up.

Mysteriously, Constantine didn't rewrite the Torah or the OT for some reason, just the NT,

As far as I know Constantin wrote nothing. Constantin needed a reliable written source for the Christian religion. The bible is a canonized summary of books (that's why it's called the book of books). This yet existing books were accepted as authentic writings. The First Council of Nicea, which was initiated from emperor Constantin, who needed a common source for the monotheistic religion within the roman empire - made practically only a table of contents, the biblical canon. And Constantin was by the way also not a Christian. Empress Fausta, his wife, the daughter of emperor Maximian, was a Christian. Under Constantin the bible was "only" canonized. Tsi makes notginrg true or wrign ewhtaö was not canonized. What they did is to give textes the attribute "trustworthy information".

according to the Constantine conspiracy theorists. Why would he not rewrite the OT, too? Maybe it was the Reptilieans who told him not to. His detailed knowledge of Jerusalem and Jewish society in the first half of the 1st Century A.D. some 300 years later and having never been there is pretty uncanny, too.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

As far as I know the Jews were citizens of Rome since the early third century. They bought the citizenship from a previous Roman emperor.

Hmm ... it's by the way somehow funny that the problems Constatine had once are comparable with the problems of the USA and their hypernationalistic pseudo-religion "USA". In the USA made so many people the bible to a god and do not like any longer to see everywhere all around them the word of god (and their own sins against gods creation too) so as a result they broke the Christian religion into a powder of empty phrases instead to fear (= to respect) the power of god any longer. Gods first revelation is his creation, the nature all around and in us. It needs all of this damned "fucking" universe for our existence - and what do "we" do if we have to do only a little to support god and his creation? Very little? Nothing? Less than nothing? ...

all true------it is likely that Constantine was not even literate (anyone?) HOWEVER---it is also true that regarding the NEW TESTAMENT---
Constantine had absolute power of VETO. To suggest that he had only a little or nothing to do with the final product is IDIOTIC

Good grief. Augustinus and Marc Aurel for example were excellent philosophers. You should not think a Roman emperor was an idiot. The "pax romana", the roman empire, needed this "product" - but he was not able to make it on his own. And only because you call other people idiots makes nothing real, what's in your thoughts. Under Constantine no one wrote the textes of the bible.

Lol lol lol Loon Warz on teh innernetz!!!

Battling Bigotz!

If you say they didn't exist until they got off the boat in the US, then it must be so. :113:

Ah, now it has to lie now, having failed to rebut anything, just make up screeds as filler.

So tell us,Link o dodo, how should we refer to Yosef here; is he a Mexican, or a Rotarian, or maybe a Cambodian cab driver?

JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

And, are these other Jews 'all the same' as well, as you obviously think? They are clearly antisemitic, right? you say they are, after all:

The American Jewish Committee condemned the rabbi’s remarks in a statement issued Monday.

"Rabbi Yosef’s remarks — suggesting outrageously that Jewish scripture asserts non-Jews exist to serve Jews — are abhorrent and an offense to human dignity and human equality,” said AJC Executive Director David Harris. "Judaism first taught the world that all individuals are created in the divine image, which helped form the basis of our moral code. A rabbi should be the first, not the last, to reflect that bedrock teaching of our tradition."

Maybe Yosef should be referred to as a Cherokee accountant?
Oh please, so are you now scouring the internet to find a statement by a rabbi. Want to do the same for a muslim cleric or a Christian one? Who the hell cares what one person says, no matter what faith he claims to represent, especially when it is clear he is being crapped on by the rest of this people. Like I said, go have a bagel.

Rabbi Ovadia (Ovadia is the hebew equivalent of ABDULLAH) was born in Iraq----witnessed the
murder of family and friends in Iraq in the early 1940s by Pics fave Nazi-
muslims and was in his NINETIES when when he made his controversial
remarks which Pic presents in mistranslation. He (Ovadia not pic) died shortly
thereafter.
That explains his feelings. Thanks for the info. Again Picaro seems to think it is somehow very very important.

You just seem pathetic and grasping at straws. Ovadia is just one of many who no longer cared to hide his bigotry and racism. Rosie coulnd't pull it off, either, and she's not elderly, just insane, and you're just a bigot with no game..
And millions of Christians were burned at the stake an hour after he said this.
Or was that billions?

Every Jewish sect in America came from Europeans kept the name of the town that tried to eradicate them.
Why are they insular?
Perhaps that happens when people try to eradicate you.

Actually many of them assimilated; the ones who were the most racist self-isolated themselves into ghettos. They were happy to eradicate others, so that's is in many cases just reaping what they sowed due to aiding their Muslim brothers for centuries. Nobody just upped and hated them for no reason at all.

Every Jewish sect in America came from Europeans kept the name of the town that tried to eradicate them.
Why are they insular?

Actually many of them assimilated; the ones who were the most racist self-isolated themselves into ghettos. They were happy to eradicate others, so that's is in many cases just reaping what they sowed due to aiding their Muslim brothers for centuries. Nobody just upped and hated them for no reason at all.
I have noticed that all Catholics, Christians, Muslims and Hindus love each other; not the least amount of violence amongst them.

I don’t disrespect your beliefs...
Sure you did...
What did I say other than to quote Tanach?
I'm not going to rehash this with you. Suffice it to say you joined forces with an atheist to attack my faith.

Indie sounds like a recent convert, probably recruited at one of those Chabads that pretend to a be just neutral social clubs, but many of them are really recruiting fronts for racist Chasidic cults, offering 'training' and 'education', i.e. indoctrination, to guileless secular Jews with no resistance to propaganda. This particularly the case in the U.S., where the modern movement originated in the 1950's, mostly not much in common with the earlier cult, which worshiped some magician from the 17th Century.

Why are they insular?

I have noticed that all Catholics, Christians, Muslims and Hindus love each other; not the least amount of violence amongst them.

Yes. Muslims are just right wing Jews, though, so after a while they eventually turn everybody off and get ignored.

Sure you did...
I'm not going to rehash this with you. Suffice it to say you joined forces with an atheist to attack my faith.

Indie sounds like a recent convert, probably recruited at one of those Chabads that pretend to a be just neutral social clubs, but many of them are really recruiting fronts for racist Chasidic cults, offering 'training' and 'education', i.e. indoctrination, to guileless secular Jews with no resistance to propaganda. This particularly the case in the U.S., where the modern movement originated in the 1950's, mostly not much in common with the earlier cult, which worshiped some magician from the 17th Century.
Modern Orthodox suburban guy.
Leaning towards Sephardic Kabbalah but I study a ton of Torah and know Biblical quite well.

You’re spot on when it comes to economics and politics but seem to be dumb as dog feces in terms of Jews.

Why are they insular?

Yes. Muslims are just right wing Jews, though, so after a while they eventually turn everybody off and get ignored.
I guess you didn’t get the sarcasm.
Non-Jews spend a lot of energy murdering each other; probably the Jews fault.

Why are they insular?
Perhaps. But they were that way before so perhaps not.
We are witness to a global history of peace amongst all different ideologies.
No wonder national maps haven’t changed in over 2,000 years.
But the maps have changed. Quite a lot actually. So some would argue there has not been global peace among ideologies. While others will argue it is the calm before the storm.
Have you ever heard of sarcasm? If is goes over your head, I pity you.
Yes, I have. One time.

You should save your pity for someone who thinks the world is out to get them.

Well, at least it was acknowledged the Christian versions of the OT is the most historically valid, while the Jewish versions are all edited according to whim. Doesn't explain why the radical Orthodox obsessed over murdering Christians for 2,000 years, though, another case of massive stupidity and arrogance resulting in shooting themselves in the foot over and over and over throughout the last 2,000 years. No wonder my grandparents were agnostic and thought Orthodox Jews were imbeciles.

Why are they insular?

And has nothing to do with anything as they do it to themselves too.

Why are they insular?

Are you under some delusion that this world is supposed to be utopia because one believes in the right form of God?

Sure you did...

Modern Orthodox suburban guy.
Leaning towards Sephardic Kabbalah but I study a ton of Torah and know Biblical quite well.

You’re spot on when it comes to economics and politics but seem to be dumb as dog feces in terms of Jews.

The Kaballah junk is popular with the hard core racists, too. No surprise. And my reading of Jewish history is spot on, and I'm not the least interested in sparing Jewish bigots any more than I do any other peoples' histories; it is what it is, and while some suffer more than others, none are ever hapless innocents as peoples and tribes.

Why are they insular?

Nobody here claims they were all just poor hapless innocents, so your point is imaginary.

Why are they insular?

Do try to keep up...
Like Palestinians murdering each other and blaming it on Jews?
The complaint is that somehow the Jews are
murdering non-Jews when it’s the non-Jews murdering each other.

Why are they insular?

Nobody here claims they were all just poor hapless innocents, so your point is imaginary.
You are obsessed with fiction.

Why are they insular?

Are you under some delusion that this world is supposed to be utopia because one believes in the right form of God?
Why are you reading into my posts?
Non-Jews murder each other and blame it on Jews.
That’s OK.
Just don’t lie to yourself.

Why are they insular?

Do try to keep up...
Like Palestinians murdering each other and blaming it on Jews?
The complaint is that somehow the Jews are
murdering non-Jews when it’s the non-Jews murdering each other.
I am keeping up just fine, do try and insult me harder as it is a sign that you feel threatened by a belief that differs from your own.

Or Jews murdering each other and blaming it on some external source as justification that they didn't do wrong?

It's a human condition, not a religious condition. Do you even understand Genesis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back