Zone1 Jewish woman called “White K***” at work - and fired for complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tolerance for antisemitism among leftists, so much so that if a Jew complains about being called a K at work, the liberals fire HER and take no action against her abusers.

It happened in Seattle, where the Jew who was being abused and wouldn’t just take it, was forced to take “racial sensitivity classes” where her experiences with antisemitism were diminished, and where she was ultimately fired because her “ethnic sensitivities” did not align with the organization.

In other words, she was not “sensitive” to the blacks making anti-Jew remarks.

Liberals have made slurs and threats against whites and Jews totally acceptable. (There are additional examples in the link.) The purpose of this thread is to discuss the cognitive dissonance among liberals who scold other for being racist against blacks yet scream it from the rooftops against whites and Jews - and how the Left supports it.

Well ... if the shoe fits.

rosends

Please ignore IM2. I’ve said nothing racist. I am pointing out the dangerous outcomes of the lefts’ attempts to favor certain minorities by protecting them from bigotry while simultaneously dismissing, tolerating, or even advancing, bigotry against others.

This case is a perfect example of what this type of bias does. Look at how CERTAIN posters are forgiving of the black employee‘s use of a horrible religious slur against a Jew by creating scenarios in which the Jew deserved it, or provoked it. They’re actually speaking of it as fact, as in ”well, the Jew used so many racial slurs that the black finally responded.”

The double standards being promoted via DEI, along with the lie that a Jew cannot be a victim of prejudice because she or he is white, is at show in this case.

I sure hope people like IM2 are not on the jury.

She MIGHT have. But we KNOW the black woman called the Jew a horrible antidemitic slur and was NOT sent to sensitivity training.

Why just the Jew? Why wasn’t the black sent, who after all said a terrible thing?
We don’t know that: we see it being claimed by the woman who is also not telling the whole story.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why do you assume that? I have been called that with no provocation so I can speak from personal experience that you are wrong.
And I have been called the n word by white Jews with no provocation and I'm sure that if I posted a story about a Jew who made racially insensitive comments about blacks from the Final Call, you would not be demanding that we consider that a valid accusation.

I want to consider the facts as presented. You have no contrary facts.

You want to consider "facts" presented by a white Jew with numerous postings showing how much she hates black people about how another white Jew just happened to be called a slur by someone back for no reason and that poor white Jew was the only person punished for it.

These are your guesses because you don't want to consider that sometimes, people are just mean and say bad things. Why not assume that if she DID say anything, it was in response to something someone said to her? Why assume her statements (if they even existed) were in a vacuum?

Incorrect. I am aware that people say mean things. First and foremost, in this regard is the person who started this thread. And because this is a story from that person, who has done nothing but post virulent anti-black hatred on numerous occasions then whine about being called a racist to the moderators or deems that the blacks here who refuse to tolerate her hatred are somehow antisemitic, I cannot just blindly accept the story she has presented. How about you stop defending this person? This is not the first time you have done this.

I speak from the experience of knowing employee policy and disciplinary procedures. Given who the OP is, I am just not going to accept what is being presented.

as has often happened in history
And as White Jews such as Donald Sterling and others have done to black people in this country.

and fired. Can you show me any other?
Why was she fired after undergoing sensitivity training? Is it because her racist behavior continued?

so can you find any other information that would undercut this narrative?

Can you? Because given who started this thread and the many times you have defended her bs, it is apparent that you are no different.

I'm looking for the "full story" that you are looking for. I don't believe anything at this point but in the absence of factual contrary claims, i wonder how people can decide that she must have been at fault. I also don't see anyone claiming that her report is inaccurate.
I’m not subscribing fault to anybody at this point which is my dig on the OP who has her mind made up.

The facts should hopefully come out in court

• Thanks
Can you show me anywhere where there is a reason given for sending her to the training?
I have seen a reason which is t really a surprise as the employer can’t just run to the press with those details. But it’s fair to assume that there is a reason and it had to do with the altercation that the Jewish lady is describing. Would just be nice to get the other side of the story before passing judgment

• Thanks
We don’t know that: we see it being claimed by the woman who is also not telling the whole story.
How do YOU know she’s not telling the whole story? Knowing what I do about liberal cities and liberal organizations, it’s all quite plausible. This was a very “woke,” anti-Trump place. It doesn’t surprise me that they are awful to white Jews - their new enemy.

I’m not subscribing fault to anybody at this point which is my dig on the OP who has her mind made up.

The facts should hopefully come out in court
There is something seriusly wrong with what is being presented. For example, the person was told to go to sensitvity training. So aside from the fact that the story doesn't say if the black person was sent, we do not get any understanding of why that she got fired after meeting the disciplinary procedure. Did her behavior not change? And was the black person fired? Because what we are seeing today is a spate of whites complaining about being discriminated against and taking cases to court that really don't meet the standard of discrimination.

And I have been called the n word by white Jews with no provocation and I'm sure that if I posted a story about a Jew who made racially insensitive comments about blacks from the Final Call, you would not be demanding that we consider that a valid accusation.

You want to consider "facts" presented by a white Jew with numerous postings showing how much she hates black people about how another white Jew just happened to be called a slur by someone back for no reason and that poor white Jew was the only person punished for it.

Incorrect. I am aware that people say mean things. First and foremost, in this regard is the person who started this thread. And because this is a story from that person, who has done nothing but post virulent anti-black hatred on numerous occasions then whine about being called a racist to the moderators or deems that the blacks here who refuse to tolerate her hatred are somehow antisemitic, I cannot just blindly accept the story she has presented. How about you stop defending this person? This is not the first time you have done this.

I speak from the experience of knowing employee policy and disciplinary procedures. Given who the OP is, I am just not going to accept what is being presented.

And as White Jews such as Donald Sterling and others have done to black people in this country.

Why was she fired after undergoing sensitivity training? Is it because her racist behavior continued?

Can you? Because given who started this thread and the many times you have defended her bs, it is apparent that you are no different.
So if you’ve been called the n word without provocation, why do you keep insisting that the Jew had to have provoked the black for her to call her a K? Sometimes nasty bigots issue slurs because they’re just nasty.

There is something seriusly wrong with what is being presented. For example, the person was told to go to sensitvity training. So aside from the fact that the story doesn't say if the black person was sent, we do not get any understanding of why that she got fired after meeting the disciplinary procedure. Did her behavior not change? And was the black person fired? Because what we are seeing today is a spate of whites complaining about being discriminated against and taking cases to court that really don't meet the standard of discrimination.
The Jewish employee said no action was taken against the Black who used such a disgraceful word.

Can‘t you acknowledge that maybe a black person is a nasty bigot?

How do YOU know she’s not telling the whole story? Knowing what I do about liberal cities and liberal organizations, it’s all quite plausible. This was a very “woke,” anti-Trump place. It doesn’t surprise me that they are awful to white Jews - their new enemy.
Because of the dishonest reasons she provided for her being sent to training… and details about why she was fired are not explained. Do you really believe she got sent to training for complaining about being called a racial slur?

• Thanks
Why would you assume what I would or would not say?
No, I consider claims as made by a woman named Tammy Weitzman and entered into the public sphere via interviews and court filings. You seem to be focused on who posted the first article, not the content of the article.
I don't know whom you think I am defending. I am talking about the facts presented in a news story and substantiated by court filings. If you can't get past the poster who linked to the original article then that is a you problem. I'm focused on gathering the facts of the case.
Actually, the language in the email doesn't say that. It talks about her general attitude but provides no specifics. Do you have any proof of her "racist behavior"? Not even the email claims that. Where do you get it from, other than your own rationalization so as to defend her firing?
I presented the information I found. Have you found anything different? I even have a student who called the organization to try and get information to help balance this and has, as of yet, heard nothing to explain this.

Because of the dishonest reasons she provided for her being sent to training… and details about why she was fired are not explained. Do you really believe she got sent to training for complaining about being called a racial slur?
Lisa has consistently made the racist assertion that blacks are favored over whites in everything. There is no evidence supporting this opinion, but she repeats this over and over. So here she takes an article from the American thinker and makes a conclusion based upon the same tired assertions she has made only about blacks every single day.

Why would you assume what I would or would not say?
Why are you not accepting the possibility that this white Jewish person could have made racist comments that started the problem? You tell me how people say bad things but you don't want to consider that perhaps this Jew may have done that.

Let me just end with this. This is a thread started by Lisa. All Lisa does each and every day is post stuff full of anti-black hate. You are here arguing about racism that was supposedly imposed upon a Jew by someone black yet you ignore Lisas daily anti-black racism. So if you cannot reprimand Lisa, we have nothing to discuss.

I read the following:
"According to the lawsuit, Jorgenson said the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance fired Weitzman because her “ethnicity sensitivity” and her core values did not align with the values of her employer, and Courtnage was unable to discuss the issue with her."

and this was in response specifically to the phone call, not any other behavior. Without having any record of the content of the phone call, we would have to look at the email response to get a sense of its content. I defy anyone to read that email and infer grounds for dismissal from it.

do you have evidence that this is the case?
Yes. There is a lack of details about why she was sent to sensitivity training and fired. That’s not telling the whole story. Of course it’s not a surprise that she’s not out there airing her faults to the public

• Thanks
Why are you not accepting the possibility that this white Jewish person could have made racist comments that started the problem? You tell me how people say bad things but you don't want to consider that perhaps this Jew may have done that.
No, I'm not looking at anything as a "possibility" because then it is equally valid to look at everything as a possibility. Unless you want to draw arbitrary lines, one would have to consider the possibility that others called her offensive names for the last 5 years and what she (you imagine) said was in response to that.

It seems more reasonable to look at the documents, and statements of those involved and the legal filings and try to figure out the facts from there.
Let me just end with this. This is a thread started by Lisa, All Lisa does each and every day is post stuff full of anti-black hate. You are here arguing about racism that was supposedly imposed upon a Jew by someone black yet you ignore Lisas daily anti-black racism. So if you cannot reprimand Lisa, we have nothing to discuss.
I'm allowed to have an opinion on a news article and speak about it. I don't worry who the posters are and I don't keep track of them. If you have nothing to say to deal with the content of the case and just want to attack individual posters then, yes, there is clearly nothing to discuss.

Yes. There is a lack of details about why she was sent to sensitivity training and fired. That’s not telling the whole story. Of course it’s not a surprise that she’s not out there airing her faults to the public
wait, a lack of details is evidence? Maybe there are no details which is why none have been presented. The email is pretty clear about the reasons and the legal filing adds to that. Why assume facts not in evidence?

wait, a lack of details is evidence? Maybe there are no details which is why none have been presented. The email is pretty clear about the reasons and the legal filing adds to that. Why assume facts not in evidence?
Of course there are details. She didn’t get sent to sensitivity training for no reason at all.

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back