Zone1 Young Black Men Bash Biden....Voting for Trump

I believe that Trump will win the black vote. Biden is going to get smacked.. Continue down the ballot and get rid of these Liberals

Doesnt matter because while Joe Biteme is in the basement too afraid to be asked questions, 1 trillion votes are already being mailed out, to prove how much everyone loves the Biteme...

Bidenet.png

For background on this link, see "WALK AWAY" scam from previous election.

There is almost no way I can see Trump winning in 2024. They won’t let that happen again. One way I see it as possibly happening, is that the PTB want to use him as a fall guy for the pressure cooker they have built up. They are currently blaming Trump for the crisis at the boarder. They have blamed him pretty much for everything non-stop for the past 8 years. It would be something big, WW3, societal collapse, cats and dogs living together. .

I believe that Trump will win the black vote. Biden is going to get smacked.. Continue down the ballot and get rid of these Liberals

So Diamond and Silk's nephew figured out how to take white folk's money just like his aunts did.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Trump will get a bigger percentage of the black vote than any president in our lifetimes. He also is likely get the majority of Hispanic votes.

It's funny how a bunch of white trump supporters are trying to tell people how blacks are turning to trump.

It's funny how a bunch of white trump supporters are trying to tell people how blacks are turning to trump.
Yeah, everyone knows it’s the job of white liberals to tell blacks what to think and do.

Forum List

Back