Zone1 Jewish woman called “White K***” at work - and fired for complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say that because the OP lives on the east coast and this happened in Seattle. Given the fact I lived in Portland and have been to Seattle numerous times, I know that this woman was given every fair chance before she got fired.
how exactly can you "know" that? You have faith in a process but have no knowledge of the events.

The first wrong (if it existed -- there is no evidence that it did) could be dealt with by the appropriate channels. There is no indication that the persion who called her a name reported this through the same channels of which she availed herself when called the name. Ignoring that others used particular language diminishes what they did and excuses their behavior.
Companies are required to investigate all claims of this sort. If there was name calling and it was investigated and the results of the investigated yielded this lady being sent to sensitivity training and the others not. Well that should at the very least make you curious

Don’t really need contrary data at this time. Just looking for the full story. Are you believing that she did do or say anything to provoke being sent to sensitivity training and ultimately getting fired ?
She MIGHT have. But we KNOW the black woman called the Jew a horrible antidemitic slur and was NOT sent to sensitivity training.

Why just the Jew? Why wasn’t the black sent, who after all said a terrible thing?

Don’t really need contrary data at this time. Just looking for the full story. Are you believing that she did do or say anything to provoke being sent to sensitivity training and ultimately getting fired ?
I'm looking for the "full story" that you are looking for. I don't believe anything at this point but in the absence of factual contrary claims, i wonder how people can decide that she must have been at fault. I also don't see anyone claiming that her report is inaccurate.

Companies are required to investigate all claims of this sort. If there was name calling and it was investigated and the results of the investigated yielded this lady being sent to sensitivity training and the others not. Well that should at the very least make you curious
Can you show me anywhere where there is a reason given for sending her to the training?

The reason was because the lady was seen as a “white,” and therefore slurs against her were allowed.

A student of mine just called Seattle to speak with the people at SCCA and asked for their side and explanation of the events preceding the firing. They said they would have to look in to it and call him back.

A student of mine just called Seattle to speak with the people at SCCA and asked for their side and explanation of the events preceding the firing. They said they would have to look in to it and call him back.
Excellent! I’ll be awaiting.

Of course, their side will be from a lopsided, far-left position, but I’m especially eager to hear why the bigoted black employee who called a Jew such an horrible antisemitic slur was not sent to sensitivity training.

How about considering that she had been the one calling people hateful names to such an extent that disciplinary steps had to be taken against her?
What evidence do you have that she called anyone anything? What evidence we have shows that she was called a religious slur and when she complained to the DEI manager about being singled out for discipline, the manager replied with gratuitous abuse in an email. I haven't seen any evidence or even claims from participants that she attacked anyone. If you have such evidence either show or link to it and I will apologize.

Excellent! I’ll be awaiting.

Of course, their side will be from a lopsided, far-left position, but I’m especially eager to hear why the bigoted black employee who called a Jew such an horrible antisemitic slur was not sent to sensitivity training.
I'd bet they "forget" to call him back.

As someone with experience in hiring and firing I know that the reasons are often nebulous and subject to the whim of the boss and sometimes, nothing an employee does can satisfy someone who has already made up his mind. If one has contrary data from a news source, I'd love to read it.
I need to see more than what Lisa the perpetual poster of anti black hate threads and posts produces about ANY incident between a black person and a white Jew.

What stuff shows a bias? I was referencing the details presented on the website I cited. That shows nothing of me. Had I contrary information, I would reference that. I am craving balance and the "other side" but no one seems to want to present it and instead, I am being told I am showing a bias for simply referencing a source.
Referencing DEI for no reason. And your source was a Ben Shapiro website. Why isn't the story reported by serious and well-respected media sources? Perhaps it is because they want to push a white grievance narrative and make claims of black racism?

What evidence do you have that she called anyone anything? What evidence we have shows that she was called a religious slur and when she complained to the DEI manager about being singled out for discipline, the manager replied with gratuitous abuse in an email. I haven't seen any evidence or even claims from participants that she attacked anyone. If you have such evidence either show or link to it and I will apologize.
Yup. That email from the DEI manager just reeks of contempt for whites and is revealing in and of itself as to the anti-white environment there.

The first wrong (if it existed -- there is no evidence that it did) could be dealt with by the appropriate channels. There is no indication that the persion who called her a name reported this through the same channels of which she availed herself when called the name. Ignoring that others used particular language diminishes what they did and excuses their behavior.
Here you show another bias. A person is not called that without provocation. But you don't even want to consider this. Such is always the case when whites want to try portraying blacks as racists or anti Semites. It is apparent that the person had a record of similar incidents with other employees of color. This is the ONLY way this situation could have come about.

Let's get real about this for once. A Jewish person was called a slur and the claim is that such a thing just happened for no reason and the only disciplinary action was that the white Jew was sent to sensitivity training. This story was posted by a white Jew with a long history in this forum of posting anti-black hate threads and posts, has consistently made what can only be called racially derogatory comments only about blacks all the time and we are to consider that the story she presented is the way things happened. I'm not doing that, because I know that its more than likely isn't even close to what happened.

I need to see more than what Lisa the perpetual poster of anti black hate threads and posts produces about ANY incident between a black person and a white Jew.
There is no anti-black hate from me, so stop with your attacks. I see on another thread that a poster shows video after video after video of blacks acting like savages, and you never say a word to her. (Of course, that poster isn’t Jewish.)

In the meantime, you have created an entire scenario in which the Jew issued racial slurs that necessitated her being sent for “race sensitivity“ training when there Is no indication of that at all. it is the black who issued the racial slur against the Jew, and she was NOT sent to training.

This is clearly a far-left organization, with all its DIE stuff that favors blacks and is dismissive of Jews and when someone calls them a horrific anti-Jew slur.

The double standards in this case are appalling. It’s leftism, at its finest.

Referencing DEI for no reason. And your source was a Ben Shapiro website. Why isn't the story reported by serious and well-respected media sources? Perhaps it is because they want to push a white grievance narrative and make claims of black racism?
She wasn't referencing it for no reason. She was responding to it and to material about it that was sent to her, unsolicited. My source was a set of court documents that were reported on a website. Instead of looking at the URL, how about looking at the content? You can read about it on Law 360 I guess (I don't have an account there).

I don't know if you are familiar with (or respect) jns

Here you show another bias. A person is not called that without provocation.
Why do you assume that? I have been called that with no provocation so I can speak from personal experience that you are wrong.
But you don't even want to consider this. Such is always the case when whites want to try portraying blacks as racists or anti Semites.
I want to consider the facts as presented. You have no contrary facts.
It is apparent that the person had a record of similar incidents with other employees of color. This is the ONLY way this situation could have come about.
These are your guesses because you don't want to consider that sometimes, people are just mean and say bad things. Why not assume that if she DID say anything, it was in response to something someone said to her? Why assume her statements (if they even existed) were in a vacuum?
Let's get real about this for once. A Jewish person was called a slur and the claim is that such a thing just happened for no reason
as has often happened in history
and the only disciplinary action was that the white Jew was sent to sensitivity training.
and fired. Can you show me any other?
This story was posted by a white Jew with a long history in this forum of posting anti-black hate threads and posts, has consistently made what can only be called racially derogatory comments only about blacks all the time and we are to consider that the story she presented is the way things happened. I'm not doing that, because I know that its more than likely isn't even close to what happened.
so can you find any other information that would undercut this narrative?

Here you show another bias. A person is not called that without provocation. But you don't even want to consider this. Such is always the case when whites want to try portraying blacks as racists or anti Semites. It is apparent that the person had a record of similar incidents with other employees of color. This is the ONLY way this situation could have come about.

Let's get real about this for once. A Jewish person was called a slur and the claim is that such a thing just happened for no reason and the only disciplinary action was that the white Jew was sent to sensitivity training. This story was posted by a white Jew with a long history in this forum of posting anti-black hate threads and posts, has consistently made what can only be called racially derogatory comments only about blacks all the time and we are to consider that the story she presented is the way things happened. I'm not doing that, because I know that its more than likely isn't even close to what happened.
All I’ve ever done is object to double standards. Why is your hostility aimed at me, and not for example that other poster who posts video after video showing blacks acting like animals? You need to start debating this without constantly making up false accusations against me. It is against Zone 1 rules.

And it’s VERY likely that this happened as stated. That’s how crazy liberals are: very biased toward blacks and very biased against whites. Throw in the fact that this happened in a liberal city where antisemitism is raging. All quite believable, and it’s what liberalism has led is toward.

She wasn't referencing it for no reason. She was responding to it and to material about it that was sent to her, unsolicited. My source was a set of court documents that were reported on a website. Instead of looking at the URL, how about looking at the content? You can read about it on Law 360 I guess (I don't have an account there).

I don't know if you are familiar with (or respect) jns
I looked at the content and also looked at who the OP was that started the thread. This is a white Jew who disses anything blacks say relative to the racism we face, consistently posts racist comments only about blacks and then I am supposed to jump and believe some story she found written about on the American Thinker. I'm not doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back