Jewish Settlers Attack Christian Cemetery in Jerusalem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn,Roudy...........theliq's report......Roudy is a good Zionist but likes to elaborate fiction,...Must Try Harder to tell the truth....3 out of 10
You know that Arabs desecrated ancient Jewish cemeteries when Jordan controlled Jerusalem for a brief time, right. And we see the animals desecrating non Muslim holy sites all the time.

Nice off topic deflection there Roodboy hahaha

Actually very on topic.

During the occupation. Arab animals removed 38,000 Tombstones to build roads and latrines, bones scattered everywhere, and hotels and other facilities were built right on top of ancient cemeteries. Among other acts of disrespect and descecrsrion of holy sites, of course.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Ever heard of that one?

Total off topic deflection...

"Jewish Settlers Attack Christian Cemetery in Jerusalem"

Typical zionut tactic...

Someone says something against Israel and, ooppss, better deflect to a different topic!

Thanks for reposting the title of the bogus article. Have you found evidence of who did it? No you didn't, you just whined some more.

On topic because Arabs have historically desecrated tins of cemeteries as I evidenced, so they're most likely the ones that did this.

All cemeteries vandalized in Palestine in decades were attacked by zionazis in the region.

The Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem said that extremist Israeli Jews have desecrated a Christian cemetery near the occupied city of Jerusalem
Extremists Desecrate Christian Cemetery - International Middle East Media Center
Vandals Attack Christian Cemetery in Kufr Birim - International Middle East Media Center
Muslims in Jerusalem Denounce Cafe Built on Historic Cemetery - International Middle East Media Center
Extremist Settlers Vandalize Islamic Cemetery in Jerusalem - International Middle East Media Center
graffitipnn.jpg

While you cry out about trees, our people are still getting stabbed daily. How bout that, or are the dead more important than the living?
Why don't you Bless the 70,000 Innocent Palestinians Murdered by Jews of all Mad/Mantras and all colours,since 1948

Why should I "bless" enemies? I grieve for my dead brothers and sisters who have been murdered by Palestinians since time immemorial, if anything.

It is? but you do that all the time..
moi? I don't think so!

All my posts are proven. All posts I agree with are proven.

And they're proven all night long!

Roudy Mufti Mouth claimed those weren't Jews protesting and that was just conjecture on his part. He offered no evidence they were not Jews.

You know that Arabs desecrated ancient Jewish cemeteries when Jordan controlled Jerusalem for a brief time, right. And we see the animals desecrating non Muslim holy sites all the time.

Nice off topic deflection there Roodboy hahaha

Actually very on topic.

During the occupation. Arab animals removed 38,000 Tombstones to build roads and latrines, bones scattered everywhere, and hotels and other facilities were built right on top of ancient cemeteries. Among other acts of disrespect and descecrsrion of holy sites, of course.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Ever heard of that one?

Total off topic deflection...

"Jewish Settlers Attack Christian Cemetery in Jerusalem"

Typical zionut tactic...

Someone says something against Israel and, ooppss, better deflect to a different topic!

Thanks for reposting the title of the bogus article. Have you found evidence of who did it? No you didn't, you just whined some more.

On topic because Arabs have historically desecrated tins of cemeteries as I evidenced, so they're most likely the ones that did this.

All cemeteries vandalized in Palestine in decades were attacked by zionazis in the region.

The Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem said that extremist Israeli Jews have desecrated a Christian cemetery near the occupied city of Jerusalem
Extremists Desecrate Christian Cemetery - International Middle East Media Center
Vandals Attack Christian Cemetery in Kufr Birim - International Middle East Media Center
Muslims in Jerusalem Denounce Cafe Built on Historic Cemetery - International Middle East Media Center
Extremist Settlers Vandalize Islamic Cemetery in Jerusalem - International Middle East Media Center
graffitipnn.jpg

Your sources aren't worth flushing down the toilet! It called Jerusalem "occupied Jerusalem". Only IslamoNazis call it by that name.

Another giveaway sign is when Hamas and other IslamoNazis refuse to call call Israel by its name so they call it "the Zionist entity". You are probably too stupid and ignorant to know that your propaganda was an epic fail from the very beginning, Freakmind.

Yet the OP offered no proof that those were settlers attacking the cemetery, neither did his Jihadic source.
In fact his own article said "unknown people" and then went ahead to accuse Jewish settlers. Guilt by accusation, typical IslamoNazi mindset.

It is? but you do that all the time..
moi? I don't think so!

All my posts are proven. All posts I agree with are proven.

And they're proven all night long!

Roudy Mufti Mouth claimed those weren't Jews protesting and that was just conjecture on his part. He offered no evidence they were not Jews.

Meh who cares. We get it, big mouth with the low IQ, you hate Jews and get all your info from YouTube.

While you cry out about trees, our people are still getting stabbed daily. How bout that, or are the dead more important than the living?
Why don't you Bless the 70,000 Innocent Palestinians Murdered by Jews of all Mad/Mantras and all colours,since 1948

Why should I "bless" enemies? I grieve for my dead brothers and sisters who have been murdered by Palestinians since time immemorial, if anything.
What rot,it is the reverse where the Palestinians are concerned,....Had you have said The Germans,Christians,Russians, I could have agreed with you....I note that you and others are MUTE when it comes to G.C.Russians and others,yet you squeal always about the Palestinians.....Why Is This ?????????

Yet the OP offered no proof that those were settlers attacking the cemetery, neither did his Jihadic source.
In fact his own article said "unknown people" and then went ahead to accuse Jewish settlers. Guilt by accusation, typical IslamoNazi mindset.
Even Jews in Israel find these Settlers,Rabid ..............As you full well know Roudy....steve

Palestinians were the Best of Peoples worldwide to the Jews....UNTIL THEY REALIZED YOU WOULD STEAL THEIR LAND AND MURDER THEM WHOLESALE................yet you NEVER criticize the Germans who murdered Millions of Jewish People....WHY IS THAT,Lips..steve

Palestinians were the Best of Peoples worldwide to the Jews....UNTIL THEY REALIZED YOU WOULD STEAL THEIR LAND AND MURDER THEM WHOLESALE................yet you NEVER criticize the Germans who murdered Millions of Jewish People....WHY IS THAT,Lips..steve

"Murder them wholesale"? Is that why they quadrupled in population?

A new kosher vandalism!
What's the matter with the bearded crows those days?!

Extremist Jewish settlers desecrate Christian cemetery in Occupied Jerusalem

A Christian cemetery of “Dier Beit Jamal” of the Salesian monastery to the west of Occupied Jerusalem was desecrated by unknown people. It is revealed that extremist settlers are suspected to have responsibility over the desecration.

The Latin patriarchate in Occupied Jerusalem said, in a statement Saturday evening, that dozens of crosses were broken in the same cemetery that was similarly attacked in September 19981 and in March 2014 when anti-Christianity slogans were written on its walls.

aaf0f930c10cd30d26fc5e16375073c9.jpg

2-armed-settler.jpg
Cool! Did they kill any of the cemetery residents?

About your "news" source, hilarious

About ABNA
AhlolBayt News Agency (ABNA)
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction
    The followers of Ahlolbayt (as) and their holy Imams alike have been oppressed throughout the history from the dark era of Umayyad caliphs up to the age of Abbasids, and from Abbasids to middle ages, and afterward up to the present time. The roots of this oppression and even its further intensification may be sought in the ignorance of Shiite Muslims blah blah blah...

"Murder them wholesale"? Is that why they quadrupled in population?
It's called reverse genocide. Apparently being around Israelis increases Palestinian fertility. :rofl:

A new kosher vandalism!

A Christian cemetery of “Dier Beit Jamal” of the Salesian monastery to the west of Occupied Jerusalem was desecrated by unknown people. It is revealed that extremist settlers are suspected to have responsibility over the desecration.

The Latin patriarchate in Occupied Jerusalem said, in a statement Saturday evening, that dozens of crosses were broken in the same cemetery that was similarly attacked in September 19981 and in March 2014 when anti-Christianity slogans were written on its walls.

2-armed-settler.jpg

About ABNA
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction
    The followers of Ahlolbayt (as) and their holy Imams alike have been oppressed throughout the history from the dark era of Umayyad caliphs up to the age of Abbasids, and from Abbasids to middle ages, and afterward up to the present time. The roots of this oppression and even its further intensification may be sought in the ignorance of Shiite Muslims blah blah blah...
I knew it was an IslamoNazi site when they called Jerusalem "occupied Jerusalem". LOL.

A new kosher vandalism!

2-armed-settler.jpg

About ABNA
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction
I knew it was an IslamoNazi site when they called Jerusalem "occupied Jerusalem". LOL.
Well part of it is,so your point Roudy is????????

A new kosher vandalism!

2-armed-settler.jpg

About ABNA
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction
You obviously KNOW nothing of the Abbasids Empire

A new kosher vandalism!

2-armed-settler.jpg

About ABNA
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction
Well part of it is,so your point Roudy is????????

"Zionist entity" and "occupied Jersusalem" are obvious IslamoNazi terms for the Jewish state and Jersulem. Period. There is no "part".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back