Jewish Settlers Attack Christian Cemetery in Jerusalem

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new kosher vandalism!
What's the matter with the bearded crows those days?!

Extremist Jewish settlers desecrate Christian cemetery in Occupied Jerusalem

A Christian cemetery of “Dier Beit Jamal” of the Salesian monastery to the west of Occupied Jerusalem was desecrated by unknown people. It is revealed that extremist settlers are suspected to have responsibility over the desecration.

The Latin patriarchate in Occupied Jerusalem said, in a statement Saturday evening, that dozens of crosses were broken in the same cemetery that was similarly attacked in September 19981 and in March 2014 when anti-Christianity slogans were written on its walls.

aaf0f930c10cd30d26fc5e16375073c9.jpg

2-armed-settler.jpg
Cool! Did they kill any of the cemetery residents?

About your "news" source, hilarious

About ABNA
AhlolBayt News Agency (ABNA)
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction
    The followers of Ahlolbayt (as) and their holy Imams alike have been oppressed throughout the history from the dark era of Umayyad caliphs up to the age of Abbasids, and from Abbasids to middle ages, and afterward up to the present time. The roots of this oppression and even its further intensification may be sought in the ignorance of Shiite Muslims blah blah blah...
You obviously KNOW nothing of the Abbasids Empire

What's a "holy imam"?

A new kosher vandalism!

A Christian cemetery of “Dier Beit Jamal” of the Salesian monastery to the west of Occupied Jerusalem was desecrated by unknown people. It is revealed that extremist settlers are suspected to have responsibility over the desecration.

The Latin patriarchate in Occupied Jerusalem said, in a statement Saturday evening, that dozens of crosses were broken in the same cemetery that was similarly attacked in September 19981 and in March 2014 when anti-Christianity slogans were written on its walls.

2-armed-settler.jpg

About ABNA
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction
    The followers of Ahlolbayt (as) and their holy Imams alike have been oppressed throughout the history from the dark era of Umayyad caliphs up to the age of Abbasids, and from Abbasids to middle ages, and afterward up to the present time. The roots of this oppression and even its further intensification may be sought in the ignorance of Shiite Muslims blah blah blah...
I knew it was an IslamoNazi site when they called Jerusalem "occupied Jerusalem". LOL.
Well part of it is,so your point Roudy is????????

"Zionist entity" and "occupied Jersusalem" are obvious IslamoNazi terms for the Jewish state and Jersulem. Period. There is no "part".
But there is

A new kosher vandalism!

2-armed-settler.jpg

About ABNA
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction

What's a "holy imam"?
Hi Roudy.......All I know is the Abbasid Empires 750-1258 (defeated by the Mongols/Genghis Khan-Hulagu Khan) and from 1261-1517(defeated by the Ottomans) These Abbasid/Sunni Empires,inspired and achieved greatness in...............Agriculture and Irrigation...Glass,Crystal and Optics......Painting,Pottery and Textiles...Architecture....Theology....Mathmatics(Algebra and Logorithmic Tables).....Philosophy....Science.....Astronomy....Medicine (over 800 Doctors in 9th Century)......Alchemy and Chemical Process......Literature,Poetry and Technology to name just a few,far ahead of any other peoples.....and of course throughout their Empire.......the Highest Standard of Universities,the world had ever known.....frequented by Jews to Gentiles and everyone inbetween.

You should all,enquire more into these remarkable people.......steve.........you need educating and so do I,for that matter.

A new kosher vandalism!

2-armed-settler.jpg

About ABNA
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction
I knew it was an IslamoNazi site when they called Jerusalem "occupied Jerusalem". LOL.
Well part of it is,so your point Roudy is????????

"Zionist entity" and "occupied Jersusalem" are obvious IslamoNazi terms for the Jewish state and Jersulem. Period. There is no "part".
I am not an IslamoNazi OBVIOUSLY.......but there are JewishNazis thriving in Israel today....Roudy maybe you could enlighten us all with what is a contradiction in terms.......in Modern Israel ???????? with your vast knowledge of Zionists/Nazis this should take you a mere minute or two.

Go Roudy,Soon Forward Man.........LET US KNOW HOW AND WHY THIS HAPPENED..your friend steve......

While you cry out about trees, our people are still getting stabbed daily. How bout that, or are the dead more important than the living?
Why don't you Bless the 70,000 Innocent Palestinians Murdered by Jews of all Mad/Mantras and all colours,since 1948

Why should I "bless" enemies? I grieve for my dead brothers and sisters who have been murdered by Palestinians since time immemorial, if anything.
Palestinians were the Best of Peoples worldwide to the Jews....UNTIL THEY REALIZED YOU WOULD STEAL THEIR LAND AND MURDER THEM WHOLESALE................yet you NEVER criticize the Germans who murdered Millions of Jewish People....WHY IS THAT,Lips..steve

"Murder them wholesale"? Is that why they quadrupled in population?
inhuman diatribe from the most ignorant poster on here........AS USUAL...after Pheosancratic of course.....steve

Speak English, idiot. You said that the Palestinians were murdered wholesale. I'm telling you that they've increased in population exceedingly. So why did you make that ridiculous statement in the first place? And please answer me in plain English.

Why don't you Bless the 70,000 Innocent Palestinians Murdered by Jews of all Mad/Mantras and all colours,since 1948

Why should I "bless" enemies? I grieve for my dead brothers and sisters who have been murdered by Palestinians since time immemorial, if anything.
Palestinians were the Best of Peoples worldwide to the Jews....UNTIL THEY REALIZED YOU WOULD STEAL THEIR LAND AND MURDER THEM WHOLESALE................yet you NEVER criticize the Germans who murdered Millions of Jewish People....WHY IS THAT,Lips..steve

inhuman diatribe from the most ignorant poster on here........AS USUAL...after Pheosancratic of course.....steve

Speak English, idiot. You said that the Palestinians were murdered wholesale. I'm telling you that they've increased in population exceedingly. So why did you make that ridiculous statement in the first place? And please answer me in plain English.

In World War 2, the Jewish population in Europe went from 9 million to 3 million. Please provide the stats of that kind of similar decline in the Palestinian population.

In World War 2, the Jewish population in Europe went from 9 million to 3 million. Please provide the stats of that kind of similar decline in the Palestinian population.
Don't need to,if YOU had had YOUR WAY,all Palestinians would have been EXTERMINTED by 1948......what really is SICKENING IS that is EXACTLY what YOU DESIRE TODAY.....YOU MAKE ME SICK

Don't need to,if YOU had had YOUR WAY,all Palestinians would have been EXTERMINTED by 1948......what really is SICKENING IS that is EXACTLY what YOU DESIRE TODAY.....YOU MAKE ME SICK

So, in other words, the Palestinians were not "murdered wholesale".

The world Jewish population rose from 15,315,000 in as reported by the 1933 World Almanac, before the Holocaust to 15,753,000 after the Holocaust as reported in the 1948 World Almanac. Large families can increase a population rapidly.

jews1933.jpg

jews1948.jpg

The world Jewish population rose from 15,315,000 in as reported by the 1933 World Almanac, before the Holocaust to 15,753,000 after the Holocaust as reported in the 1948 World Almanac. Large families can increase a population rapidly.

View attachment 63016

View attachment 63017

I was talking about the Jewish population of Europe, specifically. Besides which, the Palestinian population might have been ethnically cleansed, in one way or another, but they weren't "murdered wholesale".

This is an outright lie posted by Holocaust deniers. I've already debunked it once. Please stop posting lies and denying the Holocaust. Its hate speech.

So we went from a fake article about Jewish settlers to Holocaust denial. Wonderful. LOL

FCUK OFF NCUT......clear enough English for YOU CRETIN

Actually, that's not English either, tough guy. And your "cute" way of writing doesn't detract from the fact that your posts make no sense most of the time. And as for you, Humanity, do you think that the Palestinians have been "murdered wholesale"?

This is just another example of democracy in Israel in action. Israel is a Jewish state. Those dead Christians had no right to put a Christian cross as a marker on their grave. It was an insult to every red blooded Jew in Israel. Those who insult the state will pay the consequences even if they are already dead..

Another moron that does not know what democracy means, so uses it as a hammer to batter the Jews with. You really should educate yourself before showing yourself up so much

While you cry out about trees, our people are still getting stabbed daily. How bout that, or are the dead more important than the living?

Please support that number. And that's nothing compared to the almost 500,000 killed in Syria in the last 4 years alone, the million killed in the Iraq-Iran war, the thousands killed in Lebanon and Yemen, etc.

1) It seems that the one who posted this doesn't care about the Saint Elijah's Monastery and other churches destroyed in Iraq and throughout the Middle East.

2) I've been to Israel and many Arabs there speak Hebrew better than I do. (I am an American Jew.) They could have desecrated the Christian graves and vandalized the churches with Hebrew words, thus framing the Jews.
Amazing,......Zionist Rubbish

Even more amazing islamonazi lies and propaganda because the truth is hurting you.

A new kosher vandalism!

2-armed-settler.jpg

About ABNA
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction

What's a "holy imam"?
Hi Roudy.......All I know is the Abbasid Empires 750-1258 (defeated by the Mongols/Genghis Khan-Hulagu Khan) and from 1261-1517(defeated by the Ottomans) These Abbasid/Sunni Empires,inspired and achieved greatness in...............Agriculture and Irrigation...Glass,Crystal and Optics......Painting,Pottery and Textiles...Architecture....Theology....Mathmatics(Algebra and Logorithmic Tables).....Philosophy....Science.....Astronomy....Medicine (over 800 Doctors in 9th Century)......Alchemy and Chemical Process......Literature,Poetry and Technology to name just a few,far ahead of any other peoples.....and of course throughout their Empire.......the Highest Standard of Universities,the world had ever known.....frequented by Jews to Gentiles and everyone inbetween.

You should all,enquire more into these remarkable people.......steve.........you need educating and so do I,for that matter.

Let's say' for the sake of argument, that the Arabs/Muslims didn't steal ideas from the Persians or anyone else. What have they done in the last 500-1,000 years--except perfect ways to impose terror? Why do we never hear of an invention coming out of Algeria or Yemen? Israel produces technological and medical improvements every single day!

Please support that number. And that's nothing compared to the almost 500,000 killed in Syria in the last 4 years alone, the million killed in the Iraq-Iran war, the thousands killed in Lebanon and Yemen, etc.

Half the population in syria displaced or refugees. 12% have been killed. NATO to block smuggling of refugees to europe. Another two syrians arrested for trafficking. Cities decimated and another siege this time Aleppo and 500 killed by russian bombing a day.

This is an outright lie posted by Holocaust deniers. I've already debunked it once. Please stop posting lies and denying the Holocaust. Its hate speech.

No one is denying the Holocaust.

A new kosher vandalism!

2-armed-settler.jpg

About ABNA
www.abna24.com

1. Introduction

What's a "holy imam"?

Can you give me the email of someone from 750-1258AD so I can congradulate them for being remarkable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back