Jewish Dems Start to Abandon Obama

Hell, I'm already ready to resign and become a rogue voter. :cool:

vote_for_nobody.jpg

Now the reason why American Jews probably won't abandon Obama over Israel is because they don't care about Israel. They are the distant cousins they stopped caring about years ago. It's just not that important to them. Especially when such small stakes are being fought over. ( I mean seriously, where the lines are being drawn, not that there are lines being drawn.) The right wing doesn't care about Israel either, other than they want it there so Jesus can come back and even all the scores.

Israel will inevitably be eliminated by sheer demographics. The Arab populations is growing, the Jewish population isn't. If we can just keep them from nuking each other until they learn to deal, that would be an accomplishment.

Really? your delusional idiot, that poll is only a minority of Jews and if that were actually the case Obama and all these other lib politicians wouldn't try to cover up the fact that they are anti-Israel. All you atheist sound the same to me, miserable little men generally.

Well, first, I reject the notion that Obama is "anti-Israel". He seems as afraid of the Zionist lobby as the rest of our gutless politicians. He just sat there and grovelled when Whatayahoo came over. That's the point where you tell him, "Hey, your little fantasy camp only stays afloat because of our aid, and by the way, WE'RE BROKE!" (Come to think of it, with all these discussions about debt ceilings and deficits, why isn't the 10 billion a year we pump into Israel ever brought up as something to slice?)

Secondly, frankly, Obama's position on this issue is no different than Bush-43's. Israel is going to have to give back Gaza and the West Bank. If there are parts they want to keep, they are going to have to do land swaps. And really, it's probably for the best, since there are only about 6 million Jews compared to 1 million Arabs in the pre-67 borders and another 4.5 million in the "occupied territories". The only real choices are independence and assimilation, and the latter wouldn't be that good for Israel either.

I've been waiting forever for jews to pitch the left, which has worked so hard against their interests, and now some are starting to. People like the neocon intellectuals, David Horowitz, Bernie Goldberg, and others leading the way.

This is what I don't understand. People think that Israel is first and foremost in the best interest of the Jewish American rather than America itself.

However, we do not see this same phenomenon for other cultures--French American, German Americans, Asian Americans, Indonesian Americans, Native Americans, etc.

It is like Jewish Americans are only supposed to vote for whoever supports Israel the most.

Then why do most do the opposite and vote for the Dems:confused:

Thank you for admitting the truth. I can move on now.

Now the reason why American Jews probably won't abandon Obama over Israel is because they don't care about Israel. They are the distant cousins they stopped caring about years ago. It's just not that important to them. Especially when such small stakes are being fought over. ( I mean seriously, where the lines are being drawn, not that there are lines being drawn.) The right wing doesn't care about Israel either, other than they want it there so Jesus can come back and even all the scores.

Israel will inevitably be eliminated by sheer demographics. The Arab populations is growing, the Jewish population isn't. If we can just keep them from nuking each other until they learn to deal, that would be an accomplishment.

Really? your delusional idiot, that poll is only a minority of Jews and if that were actually the case Obama and all these other lib politicians wouldn't try to cover up the fact that they are anti-Israel. All you atheist sound the same to me, miserable little men generally.

Well, first, I reject the notion that Obama is "anti-Israel". He seems as afraid of the Zionist lobby as the rest of our gutless politicians. He just sat there and grovelled when Whatayahoo came over. That's the point where you tell him, "Hey, your little fantasy camp only stays afloat because of our aid, and by the way, WE'RE BROKE!" (Come to think of it, with all these discussions about debt ceilings and deficits, why isn't the 10 billion a year we pump into Israel ever brought up as something to slice?)

Secondly, frankly, Obama's position on this issue is no different than Bush-43's. Israel is going to have to give back Gaza and the West Bank. If there are parts they want to keep, they are going to have to do land swaps. And really, it's probably for the best, since there are only about 6 million Jews compared to 1 million Arabs in the pre-67 borders and another 4.5 million in the "occupied territories". The only real choices are independence and assimilation, and the latter wouldn't be that good for Israel either.

Look… Sunni boy as got a new friend...How nice. It’s only 3 billion idiot and most of that money is spent here, We also get plenty of intelligents from Israel. I noticed you said nothing about all foreign aid, that would make sense, but to single out Israel, just shows you’re another blame the Jews first loon, As far as choice suggestions from your kind, that’s a non starter.:eusa_hand:

Look… Sunni boy as got a new friend...How nice. It’s only 3 billion idiot and most of that money is spent here, We also get plenty of intelligents from Israel. I noticed you said nothing about all foreign aid, that would make sense, but to single out Israel, just shows you’re another blame the Jews first loon, As far as choice suggestions from your kind, that’s a non starter.:eusa_hand:

Well, I'd say it's a lot higher than that, since most of our military action in that region is protecting the Zionists from reality... and we'd have a lot less problems if the Arab world didn't see us as their patron.

In addition to the 3 billion we send to Israel, there is the 2 billion a year we send to Egypt and the 1 billion we send to Jordan so they'll play nice. So, yeah, I'm for cutting that, too.

I guess I do see a difference between aid to help starving children and aid to let a bunch of religious fanatics maintain a fantasy that the Invisible Sky Pixie loves them the very bestest in the world.

Spent here on what ?

Well, I'd say it's a lot higher than that, since most of our military action in that region is protecting the Zionists from reality... and we'd have a lot less problems if the Arab world didn't see us as their patron.

That I doubt. One of the reasons why Israel became our ally is because of ideology. Israel's founders were determined to have a western-style democracy. Making Israel disappear doesn't make the Islamofacist-Communist bloc in disappear, too. Ahmadinejad (not Arab, but Muslim) would still be a nutjob, 9/11 still would've happened, etc.

In addition to the 3 billion we send to Israel, there is the 2 billion a year we send to Egypt and the 1 billion we send to Jordan so they'll play nice. So, yeah, I'm for cutting that, too.

Our 3 billion to Israel is military financing, not economic aid like we give to Egypt. We use a lot of the same tech that Israel shares with us, not to mention that we sell arms to Israel...which, of course, benefits military contractors and the DoD when they want to get rid of shit.
I guess I do see a difference between aid to help starving children and aid to let a bunch of religious fanatics maintain a fantasy that the Invisible Sky Pixie loves them the very bestest in the world.

Sorry, you have secular Jews mixed of Israel up with the religious Muslims of the Middle East. :terror:

Last edited:

Oh we get it now. It's not an Arab problem, it's the Jewish problem.
Hey look ass wipe, the last time we heard your kind of rhetoric was 70 years ago and a one nutted fascist with half a mustache came up with the idea of the "final solution".
You already know in which orifice you can cram your anti-Semitism.

Oh we get it now. It's not an Arab problem, it's the Jewish problem.
Hey look ass wipe, the last time we heard your kind of rhetoric was 70 years ago and a one nutted fascist with half a mustache came up with the idea of the "final solution".
You already know in which orifice you can cram your anti-Semitism.

Quite the contrary, I think the Zionists have become the Nazis in this situation. THey are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat on someone else.

Palestine was Arab land for 1400 years before someone got the dumb idea of trying to set up a Jewish state there... Eventually, it will be driven into the sea for the same reason the Crusader States were 800 years before. Because the longer you are practicing this in reality, the less good it looks in theory.

Now, I think that they can buy themselves time by dividing the land up with the Arabs, but eventually, when you get four or five generations away from WWII, people are really going to start asking what all the fuss was about.

great... I hope every jew in America that can vote will vote against Obama... Obama has dissed the state of Isreal and doesn't deserve their vote. the only true democratic government in the middle east and he disses them..

turkey?

Bluah,

Obviously as a certifiable LIEberrhoid your response of "turkey" is derogatory to Israel, or Jews.

My question is: In your obviously mentally deficient mind, how does the term "turkey" have any connection with the issue in question ?

IOW, why not use the word "chair", or "pencil" etc., instead ?????

Are you, as a demented LIEberrhoid implying ......... that the person making the statement you're responding to is a "turkey", i.e. a brainless bird (i.e., what YOU are ????) ??????

Turkey is also a country...

American Jewish Leaders Say Obama Will Lose Jewish Support in 2012

Alan-Dershowitz.jpg

Harvard law professor, defense attorney Alan Dershowitz says Obama has made a "serious mistake

The traditional liberal, Democrat bloc of Jewish voters is alarmed that President Obama is harming Israel and rightly so. Any American Jew who supports him in 2012 is hastening the destruction of the Jewish state: it is that simple. Choose and choose wisely, American Jews. This is no game.

Conservative Jews and Americans have known from the beginning that Barack Obama is no friend of Israel. His staff appointments and core support groups are pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel activists. His granting of “moral equivalence” to terrorists who are sworn to destroy Israel with the rights of Israelis Jews shows where his true loyalties lie. He is in the midst of defending and funding Al Qaeda operatives in North Africa under the guise of “Arab Spring” of democracy.

Prominent American Jews who supported Barack Obama in 2008 are now voicing strong disapproval of his speech demanding Israel “give back” land to Palestinians, leaving what Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says will be an “indefensible” 8 mile wide strip of land.
As Roger Simon aptly puts it today, we are back to the 1930s when Jews said it would “never happen” to them.

Former New York Mayor Ed Koch says President Obama’s foreign policy “has not turned out well,” and he will vote for someone else in 2012.

Reuters reports billionaire Mort Zuckerman, president of New York Daily News, says the Jewish community is abandoning Obama.

Mort-Zuckerman-485x242.jpg

Zuckerman: Obama will get less political support, fewer activists, less financial support

American Jewish Leaders Say Obama Will Lose Jewish Support in 2012 | UNCOVERAGE.net

Jews, like Japanese, Koreans, Germans, Italians, Irish, Turks, Maltese, Scots, French, Danes, Sweeds etc etc generally vote on domestic policy. If it were mostly a matter of who is better for Israel, no Democrat (except Henry Jackson) would have got any Jewish support at all after 1973.

Since Israel does have enemies who desire its annihilation, there is a bit more of a support Israel deal going on than there is amongst other nationalities who make up the melting pot. That is more of an issue or what the enemies are up to, rather than a reflexive support of Israel.

Forum List

Back