Jewish Dems Start to Abandon Obama

God does exist, He believes in you, and we don't really care if you believe or not. You will, no doubt about it.

Now, nothing that has been written in this thread has given any solid frame of reference that Jews are going to desert Obama, nothing.

Just throwing it out there for discussion, Contrary to your belief it wont take much for Obama to lose FL,OH,MI and thats all we need to get that idiot out.:cool:

I agree that if he loses those states he will undoubtedly lose the election. Right now, though, Mitt is the only who polls with BHO. I will vote for Mitt, will you?

Yep

I've been waiting forever for jews to pitch the left, which has worked so hard against their interests, and now some are starting to. People like the neocon intellectuals, David Horowitz, Bernie Goldberg, and others leading the way.

I've been waiting forever for jews to pitch the left, which has worked so hard against their interests, and now some are starting to. People like the neocon intellectuals, David Horowitz, Bernie Goldberg, and others leading the way.

This is what I don't understand. People think that Israel is first and foremost in the best interest of the Jewish American rather than America itself.

However, we do not see this same phenomenon for other cultures--French American, German Americans, Asian Americans, Indonesian Americans, Native Americans, etc.

It is like Jewish Americans are only supposed to vote for whoever supports Israel the most.

This is what I don't understand. People think that Israel is first and foremost in the best interest of the Jewish American rather than America itself.

However, we do not see this same phenomenon for other cultures--French American, German Americans, Asian Americans, Indonesian Americans, Native Americans, etc.

It is like Jewish Americans are only supposed to vote for whoever supports Israel the most.

Bingo--and they will call you anti-semitic if you point this out to them. Get used to it.

Bingo--and they will call you anti-semitic if you point this out to them. Get used to it.

I am quite aware of their tactics. It parallels the neocon's tactics calling you un-American if you didn't march lockstep to George Bush's atrocious foreign policy.

They create a false dichotomy of you are either with us or against us. It is sophomoric, myopic, and tyrannical. It is a tyrannical, albeit ingenious, silencing technique to squash any criticism. You either place Israel on a pedestal or you don't.

Yep... David Horowitz my favorite NeoCon.:cool:

Then why do most do the opposite and vote for the Dems:confused:

Then why do most do the opposite and vote for the Dems:confused:

Look at Israel....it is a welfare state. Don't Dems love that shit?

The fact is that conservatives are mostly pro Israel, Liberals not so much. "Welfare state" I think not.

Of course you don't think sending billions to a perfectly viable nation as welfare, as long as that nation is name Israel.

Lets take that money and funnel it to Massachusetts and lets pretend its not welfare....lol.

Look at Israel....it is a welfare state. Don't Dems love that shit?

The fact is that conservatives are mostly pro Israel, Liberals not so much. "Welfare state" I think not.

Of course you don't think sending billions to a perfectly viable nation as welfare, as long as that nation is name Israel.

Lets take that money and funnel it to Massachusetts and lets pretend its not welfare....lol.

Idiots like Carter had to sick his noise and make a deal for that paltry 3 billion a year. I'd of just assumed Israel kept the Sinai and the oil that there but a deals a deal what are you gonna do?:eusa_eh:

Idiots like Carter had to sick his noise and make a deal for that paltry 3 billion a year. I'd of just assumed Israel kept the Sinai and the oil that there but a deals a deal what are you gonna do?:eusa_eh:

We were sticking our noise into this well before Carter. All Carter did was try to remedy this situation. I don't agree with paying off Egypt. I don't agree getting involved with Israel.

However, Americans cannot mind their own business and lead by example.

The reasons for jewish-american interest in Israel's survival and well being should be obvious to anyone with even a cursory grasp of 20th century history.

Last edited:
The reasons for jewish-american interest in Israel's survival and well being should be obvious to anyone with even a cursory grasp of 20th century history.

Its called psychopathy.

If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.

~ Ben Gurion.

Forum List

Back