Jew owners sold the nightclub Sept 11 of this year

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
(so they say) The band that played also played in Israel in June. The jewish owners had many pro Israel events there.

I knew this had Zionist all over it.

9-11 come on,

I believe in some coincidences, but not many , but how coincidental was this. A jew also owned the twin towers which fell on 9-11.

Always need to start trouble in other nations, and oh how you hate france and the EU.

The Eagles of Death Metal, which was founded in the late 1990s, has made a name for itself as a rebellious band with a big mouth. It performed in Tel Aviv last summer despite pressure from the BDS movement to boycott Israel.

During the Israel concert, frontman Jesse Hughes told the audience that the band had got a letter from former Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters, asking them not to perform in the country. "And you wanna know what I wrote back? Two words: 'F**k you. Ain't nobody gonna keep me from my people here in Tel Aviv," Hughes said.

Despite Paris attack, Eagles of Death Metal to return to Israel

If its his people, why in the F....K don't he move there.

(so they say) The band that played also played in Israel in June. The jewish owners had many pro Israel events there.

9-11 come on,

I believe in some coincidences, but not many , but how coincidental was this. A jew also owned the twin towers which fell on 9-11.

Always need to start trouble in other nations, and oh how you hate france and the EU.
Wut?

The Eagles of Death Metal, which was founded in the late 1990s, has made a name for itself as a rebellious band with a big mouth. It performed in Tel Aviv last summer despite pressure from the BDS movement to boycott Israel.

During the Israel concert, frontman Jesse Hughes told the audience that the band had got a letter from former Pink Floyd frontman Roger Waters, asking them not to perform in the country. "And you wanna know what I wrote back? Two words: 'F**k you. Ain't nobody gonna keep me from my people here in Tel Aviv," Hughes said.

Despite Paris attack, Eagles of Death Metal to return to Israel

If its his people, why in the F....K don't he move there.
Too bad that the trashy band members survived.

Jews are to blame for these attacks? lol. Go soak your head!

9-11 come on,

f07.jpg

Really,

It has now become a jewish hit, an anti Semitic act , made all about Jews. What Zionist will not do to get attention. I am sure that band will sell a lot of new albums now and be as popular as ever.

9-11 come on,

Here's a link to confirm your post. It doesn't say who the club was sold to. Wouldn't it be ironic is the new owner is from the Middle East and NOT Jewish?

Jewish owners recently sold Paris’s Bataclan theater, where IS killed dozens

9-11 come on,

Here's a link to confirm your post. It doesn't say who the club was sold to. Wouldn't it be ironic is the new owner is from the Middle East and NOT Jewish?

Jewish owners recently sold Paris’s Bataclan theater, where IS killed dozens

Its a company supposedly and the Jews still retain 30% in the part I read and the article I read. To do a false flag one must have a reason that the group they are blaming it on has a problem with the victim, ie club. I did not see one pic on TV, but I think one on Fox, beware the graphics, showed nothing, I seen worst on TV Disney channel for children. Also the stadium, they kept right on playing, all the ones who carried out the attack are all dead, they never take a hostage from the scene. Now they have come up with Brussels, due to a plate on a car and a passport from Syria.
Please it has false flag all over it.

Really,

It has now become a jewish hit, an anti Semitic act , made all about Jews. What Zionist will not do to get attention. I am sure that band will sell a lot of new albums now and be as popular as ever.
Isn't it about time you change your avatar to something a little more Hitler like?

9-11 come on,

Ya, maybe if you play the Zionist conspiracy card everyone'll forget what psychotic monsters Muslims are. Good luck with that.

9-11 come on,

Ya, maybe if you play the Zionist conspiracy card everyone'll forget what psychotic monsters Muslims are. Good luck with that.

Now the master planner came from Syria so says ynet. Then again Israel would rather Isis and Al-Qaida than Assad. It has Zionist all over it.

Jews are to blame for these attacks? lol. Go soak your head!
If you seriously dont believe the zionist jews are behind 9/11,you have been conditioned and programmed. these facts in this video are overwhelming and cannot be refuted.anytime i challenge the doubters to prove they were not,they turn tail and run away with their tail between their legs everytime refusing to try and debunk it. sure are a lot of people here at USMB who dont know how to debate.:rolleyes:

see unlike many USMB posters,"I" can admit it when I am wrong.I was wrong about the Rams coming back to LA this year,I was off by one year.wont be till next year.

you willing to admit you are wrong? my experience with NET posters is the answer is no.they know they can hide behind the computer when confronted with pesky facts they cannot counter.

Last edited:

9-11 come on,

you are one of those bush dupes in denial who strangely enough,can accept it that the CIA killed JFK yet you cant accept it that they were behind 9/11 as well even though there is far more evidence on that than there is for JFK .:rolleyes:

the problem with your ramblings that muslims were behind it is nobody has ever been able to prove that to be true:uhoh3:-especially since half of the alleged masterminds turned up alive.:D
on the other hand,as i just got done saying,the evidence in this video that zionists jews were behind it is irrefutable and has never been debunked.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back