Jew hatred

eots is determined to ignore the fact that looking through his past posts is akin to swimming in a cesspool.

clearly you are a coward that can not back his word

:popcorn::smoke:

Enjoying yourself?

I think we need to stir the pot, cause that's just what I do.

What is everyone to make of these facts?

1. In the US 45% of the top 40 of Forbes 400 richest Americans are Jews.

2. The percentage of Jewish households with income greater than $50,000 is double that of non-Jews.

3. 20% of college professors are Jewish

4. 30% of Americans winning Nobel Prizes are Jewish.

5. Jewish Americans account for only 2% of the population.

It didn't take many posts for you to establish your "credibility" on this subject.
It's just obvious. It's the elephant in the room. When you look at all the examples of the Israeli's demonstrating they have no regard for Palestinian human life, to say the the Creator of all human life, would choose these people, is just a joke. God doesn't choose murderers, he punishes them. Israeli actions in the OPT have nothing to do with God.

This thread is not about Zionism at all, or are you as well, not able to adress the point?

Is Israel's policy a justification of Harming Jews worldwide?
Why should I address your points, when you won't address mine?

Quid quo pro, mother-fucker!

Israel's policy, uses judasim like a cheap whore.

I don't think the details of the particular pathology matter. The point is that in this induhvidual instance (LoinThing) it is pathological.
If you're going to accuse me of hating jews, you must have a reason for thinking that. Well, what is that reason? If you can't tell me, then its obvious you think things for no reason.

I have no idea why either of you are so coy about acknowledging your hatred for Jews and Judaism - and I really do not care why either of you wishes to pretend you don't.

You're just a couple of random ID's on a message board.

There IS no rational justification for hating an entire religion's worth of people, or an entire race or an entire nation. I do not care who hates whom: ANYONE who hates 'en masse' is simply not rational in that.

Last edited:
I have no idea why either of you are so coy about acknowledging your hatred for Jews and Judaism - and I really do not care why either of you wishes to pretend you don't.

You're just a couple of random ID's on a message board.

There IS no rational justification for hating an entire religion's worth of people, or an entire race or an entire nation. I do not care who hates whom: ANYONE who hates 'en masse' is simply not rational in that.
I have no idea why you can't say why I hate jews?

It's like you believe irrational thought is logical.

This thread is not about Zionism at all, or are you as well, not able to adress the point?

Did you see anything about Zionism in the opener post??

Stop making excuses for Jew hate! we're fed up with this already!

Its so clear you scream Jew hater in a flailing to discredit anyone the speaks against your occupation

Its so clear you scream Jew hater in a flailing to discredit anyone the speaks against your occupation

You bring Zionism and "occupation" in a discussion where those don't have a place.

It's about hate towards JEWS! something that both you and Loiny have.

did you see anything about zionism in the opener post??

Stop making excuses for jew hate! We're fed up with this already!

its so clear you scream jew hater in a flailing to discredit anyone the speaks against your occupation

you bring zionism and "occupation" in a discussion where those don't have a place.

It's about hate towards jews! Something that both you and loiny have.

well that is simply untrue many fine jewish people throughout the world dont be silly..some of them are even in israel

The explanation is rather simple

The Hebrew culture clashed with other cultures a lot in Western History mostly because the Hebrew culture lived along side those Christian Western cultures in a way that no other culture ever did.

You really cannot hate the OTHER, if you never meet them.

its so clear you scream jew hater in a flailing to discredit anyone the speaks against your occupation

you bring zionism and "occupation" in a discussion where those don't have a place.

It's about hate towards jews! Something that both you and loiny have.

well that is simply untrue many fine jewish people throughout the world dont be silly..some of them are even in israel

Ok, you speak of regular people or politicians?

although politicians and fine is kinda of an oxymoron.

Playing the Jew card? This thread is about Antisemitism! stop bringing Israel up, this isn't the issue!:mad::mad:
Stop making baseless accusations.

You inferred I hate jews. I'll ask you the same question I asked MB, "why"? Why would I hate jews? If people are going to accuse me of that, I want to know why they think that. There must be a reason why they draw that conclusion, I want to know what it is. BTW, I already know what the answer is.

I'm an Irish Catholic. Why would I even give a shit about jews? Or muslims? I could care less. I'm not a member of their religions and how they worship, has nothing to do with my daily life. So why would I take the time out of my day, to waste it on something as ridiculous as "jew hate"? If it's a big deal in your life, fine. It's not in mine. So stop acting like it is. You're not that important. Jews are not that important. Muslims are not that important.

If you disagree, then tell me why I would hate jews.

The explanation is rather simple

The Hebrew culture clashed with other cultures a lot in Western History mostly because the Hebrew culture lived along side those Christian Western cultures in a way that no other culture ever did.

You really cannot hate the OTHER, if you never meet them.
Anyone who criticizes Israel, is called a jew hater.

If someone objects to the IDF shooting at Palestinian fisherman and farmers, it's because they hate jews. Not because the IDF actually shoots at Palestinian fisherman and farmers.

It's as if people like Lipbush, want people to hate jews. That way they don't have to deal with valid criticisms about the "Jewish State".

Are you referring to the current Zionist government or that the Jews did thses things in the past and deserved them to be done to them?
Israel treats the Pals, like the nazis treated the jews.

You have it backwards once again.
PLO sets up their command structure in schools, hospitals and transportation spots. They do that to encourage Israel to kill innocent civilians by mistake for propaganda reasons.
PLO sends bombers into elementary schools in Isreal.
PLO kills innocent Olympic athletes.
PLO pushes elderly Jews in wheelchairs off the deck on cruise ships.

Forum List

Back