Jew assaulted at Yale

You pick one. They're all he same :laugh:
I'm supposed to pick the one that you imagine to be frail and explain why you think that way? Do you always let other people influence your own opinions? Hoe deep does your softness go?

I'm supposed to pick the one that you imagine to be frail and explain why you think that way? Do you always let other people influence your own opinions? Hoe deep does your softness go?
You're begging whitey, again.

Ad hominem logical fallacy. Not a valid argument.
That would make sense if the ad hominem was my argument but it isn't. In fact I didn't make an argument. I made a statement suggesting I spotted flaws in your own argument. Would you like me to argue them now?

You don't seem to able to apply facts to their proper context. Your original claim that it was confirmed as assault by the video was countered by me pointing out the fact that no one was charged with assault. That fact doesn't prove an assault never occurred, it proves the lack of confirmation.

That would make sense if the ad hominem was my argument but it isn't. In fact I didn't make an argument. I made a statement suggesting I spotted flaws in your own argument. Would you like me to argue them now?

You don't seem to able to apply facts to their proper context. Your original claim that it was confirmed as assault by the video was countered by me pointing out the fact that no one was charged with assault. That fact doesn't prove an assault never occurred, it proves the lack of confirmation.
I didn't say that the video is the only evidence for the assault. I said it supports Tartak's version of events. Not the same thing.

I didn't say that the video is the only evidence for the assault. I said it supports Tartak's version of events. Not the same thing.
You said it was confirmed. Her perspective of events is just that. Her subjective perspective. Do you understand the difference between the objective and the subjective? Objective things are confirmed by facts, not opinion.

I'm not begging. I'm asking if you can explain your own argument and like the frail white you are you're asking me to do it for you. :laugh:

I can't explain your race hustling posts. They're just a collection of stereotypical slogans. :laugh:

I can't explain your race hustling posts. They're just a collection of stereotypical slogans.
Well you see you moron, the second part of that post is an attempt at an explanation, albeit a pussy one, where you pretended before hand that it wasn't because you lack confidence. Claims you have for days, it's evidence and substance you lack. As well as a spine.

Well you see you moron, the second part of that post is an attempt at an explanation, albeit a pussy one, where you pretended before hand that it wasn't because you lack confidence. Claims you have for days, it's evidence and substance you lack. As well as a spine.

More of your below average attempt at writing. Your reparation handouts will be reduced accordingly.

More of your below average attempt at writing. Your reparation handouts will be reduced accordingly.
Oh, are you still pretending there is an objectively true form of English? That's one of the funnier white fragilities. :laugh:

You said it was confirmed. Her perspective of events is just that. Her subjective perspective. Do you understand the difference between the objective and the subjective? Objective things are confirmed by facts, not opinion.
All human perceptions are subjective. But we have access to empirical data that can confirm, or invalidate, reasoning based on subjective perception.

I wouldn't call an eye injury "subjective". The question is, does empirical evidence support Tartak's subjective perspective? It's a fact that she received medical care for the injuries, and there's video evidence of a flagpole being thrust at her face. Facts support her version of events.

I know. Me and my immigrant family took great advantage of those opportunities. That however is not an argument against reparations for prior injustice nor does it address the fact that economic opportunities for advancement today are much different for the people for whom home ownership was subsidized as opposed to the people who's neighborhoods and communities were red lined from those same economic opportunities.
You mean like signs in shops telling Jews, Italians, and Irish “need not apply” (for jobs)?

I'm not begging for welfare or reparations you clown. My family came to this country in 1980 after the end of segregation. I advocate for them on behalf of the actual victims of segregation and its white America trying to avoid its responsibility in seeking justice for those victims. Also there have been no bigger welfare queens in this country than the white Founders who lived off the welfare provided by the labor of their slaves.
The topic is NOT about blacks and how they were slaves. it is about the current antisemitism so vehement that Jews are being attacked here in America, on liberal college campuses.

All human perceptions are subjective. But we have access to empirical data that can confirm, or invalidate, reasoning based on subjective perception.

I wouldn't call an eye injury "subjective". The question is, does empirical evidence support Tartak's subjective perspective? It's a fact that she received medical care for the injuries, and there's video evidence of a flagpole being thrust at her face. Facts support her version of events.
I wouldn't call an eye injury subjective either. I'd call her opinion on how she sustained that injury subjective and I'd point to the empirical evidence of no one being g charged as evidence that her opinion is just that.

You mean like signs in shops telling Jews, Italians, and Irish “need not apply” (for jobs)?
Sure, though that certainly didn't approach the level of sustained and systemic segregation forced on Black Americans through the full weight and backing of the American government.

The topic is NOT about blacks and how they were slaves. it is about the current antisemitism so vehement that Jews are being attacked here in America, on liberal college campuses.
One got a flagged waved in their eye and another stood around hoping someone would do something like a desperate victim but everyone pretty much just ignored them.

Looks like a real harrowing situation out there for you. Are you OK? :dunno: Do you need a tissue and a safe space?

I wouldn't call an eye injury subjective either. I'd call her opinion on how she sustained that injury subjective and I'd point to the empirical evidence of no one being g charged as evidence that her opinion is just that.
Let's agree to disagree.

Let's agree to disagree.
Because we are each expressing our opinions? That sounds like victory to me because that was all I was claiming. :laugh:

You feel free to retreat to a more sensible position accordingly.

Forum List

Back