Jew assaulted at Yale

Because we are each expressing our opinions? That sounds like victory to me because that was all I was claiming. :laugh:
No. Because your premise is that Tartak lied, and no amount of empirical evidence would make you rethink your premise.

Of course, I can be wrong. In fact, I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

No. Because your premise is that Tartak lied, and no amount of empirical evidence would make you rethink your premise.

Of course, I can be wrong. In fact, I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
You don't have empirical evidence that she was purposely assaulted and my premise isn't that she lied, it's that she's mistaken (opinions aren't true or false). She could very well feel she was assaulted but it certainly doesn't look that way from the video to me.

You don't have empirical evidence that she was purposely assaulted and my premise isn't that she lied, it's that she's mistaken (opinions aren't true or false). She could very well feel she was assaulted but it certainly doesn't look that way from the video to me.
Taking over the campus is already a purposeful assault.

She was injured, that's undeniable. Let's suppose for a moment that her injuries are not the result of a purposeful assault. However, the events leading up to the moment when the flag pole hit her face have been a purposeful assault.

American Jews haven't felt safe on some American campuses for years. What is happening now is an escalation of an existing situation, not an entirely new phenomenon. Perhaps your reluctance to look at things differently stems from a lack of information regarding instances of antisemitism on campuses long before the current state of affairs.

Because we are each expressing our opinions? That sounds like victory to me because that was all I was claiming. :laugh:

You feel free to retreat to a more sensible position accordingly.

Where was the retreat? You just have to feel superior, must be to make up for the failures you have in real life. :dunno:

She was injured, that's undeniable. Let's suppose for a moment that her injuries are not the result of a purposeful assault. However, the events leading up to the moment when the flag pole hit her face have been a purposeful assault.

American Jews haven't felt safe on some American campuses for years. What is happening now is an escalation of an existing situation, not an entirely new phenomenon. Perhaps your reluctance to look at things differently stems from a lack of information regarding instances of antisemitism on campuses long before the current state of affairs.
Bear in mind that the liberal you are talking to, and many others like him, spend countless hours wringing their hands over bigotry toward blacks, and then do everything they can to deny, downplay, or shrug off virulent antisemitism taking place on the campuses of Stanford, Yale, Harvard, MIT, Columbia, CUNY, NYU, and others.

No it isn't you Snowflake. It's not assault when other people protest.
She was injured, that's undeniable.
Sure. We don't know the extent of her injury (at least I don't) but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.
Let's suppose for a moment that her injuries are not the result of a purposeful assault.
That's what I'm assuming until you prove otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty is the legal standard of this country.
However, the events leading up to the moment when the flag pole hit her face have been a purposeful assault.
No they haven't. They've been a purposeful protest. Hyperbole and histrionics won't get you far.
That's funny considering my cousins Jewish husband graduated from Columbia Law School a few years ago. He didnt express any of this fear to me. He loved his time at Columbia and is a staunch progressive.

Where was the retreat? You just have to feel superior, must be to make up for the failures you have in real life. :dunno:
They claimed the assault was confirmed by video. A claim of objectivity. And then they had to retreat to admitting its still nothing more than opinion.

I feel superior because my arguments are superior you maggot.

A Jewish girl was assaulted with the end of a Palestinian flag as it was used to poke her in the eye with.

No idea who it was because these people wear those ridiculous Antifa type scarfs to hide behind.

But violence and injuries were bound to happen at universities around the country that refuse to stop these protests.

It will just get worse. In fact, the parent of this student should sue Yale for allowing these sort of hate parades to continue.
The US Supreme Court has addressed the issue of illegal protests in various cases throughout history.

The Court has consistently upheld the constitutional right to freedom of speech and peaceful assembly guaranteed by the First Amendment.

However, the Court has also recognized that there are limitations to these rights, such as when protests turn violent or obstruct public safety.

In the landmark case of Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969), the Supreme Court ruled that speech advocating illegal actions is protected under the First Amendment unless it is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action.

It's important to note that while the right to protest is protected under the US Constitution, laws and regulations may vary by state and locality regarding the time, place, and manner of protests. Protesting illegally, such as through violence, trespassing, or other criminal behavior, can lead to arrests and legal consequences.

Overall, the Supreme Court has reaffirmed the importance of protecting free speech and peaceful assembly while also recognizing the need to balance these rights with maintaining public order and safety.

Listening to one-sided only? Any pieces of evidence? You believe that student? The Murdoch family's Fox news? No surprise! lol. :)

Edit : Rupert Murdoch's daughter, Elisabeth Murdoch, is married to a Jewish man and has raised her children in the Jewish faith, indicating a personal connection to the Jewish community.

They claimed the assault was confirmed by video. A claim of objectivity. And then they had to retreat to admitting its still nothing more than opinion.

I feel superior because my arguments are superior you maggot.

No... the poster you replied that to said they'd agree to disagree, they admitted no such thing. Again, you have reading comprehension issues. Do you teach your grandson to call people all of these immature names, what a role model you are. :rolleyes:

A Jewish girl was assaulted with the end of a Palestinian flag as it was used to poke her in the eye with.

No idea who it was because these people wear those ridiculous Antifa type scarfs to hide behind.

But violence and injuries were bound to happen at universities around the country that refuse to stop these protests.

It will just get worse. In fact, the parent of this student should sue Yale for allowing these sort of hate parades to continue.
These are not "Protests". They are traitors rioting on behalf of Terrorists. She was attacked by Hamas lovers.

The US Supreme Court has addressed the issue of illegal protests in various cases throughout history.

The Court has consistently upheld the constitutional right to freedom of speech and peaceful assembly guaranteed by the First Amendment.

However, the Court has also recognized that there are limitations to these rights, such as when protests turn violent or obstruct public safety.

In the landmark case of Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969), the Supreme Court ruled that speech advocating illegal actions is protected under the First Amendment unless it is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action.

It's important to note that while the right to protest is protected under the US Constitution, laws and regulations may vary by state and locality regarding the time, place, and manner of protests. Protesting illegally, such as through violence, trespassing, or other criminal behavior, can lead to arrests and legal consequences.

Overall, the Supreme Court has reaffirmed the importance of protecting free speech and peaceful assembly while also recognizing the need to balance these rights with maintaining public order and safety.

Listening to one-sided only? Any pieces of evidence? You believe that student? The Murdoch family's Fox news? No surprise! lol. :)

Edit : Rupert Murdoch's daughter, Elisabeth Murdoch, is married to a Jewish man and has raised her children in the Jewish faith, indicating a personal connection to the Jewish community.
You are free to sing gas the Jews, but Universities have their own laws on student conduct in terms of what behavoir gets you expelled.

Across the board, the Left wing Hamas lovers have violated these University bylaws yet they are not ever expelled.

Conversely, if the students were lighting up crosses and donning hoods they would have been expelled.

You are free to sing gas the Jews, but Universities have their own laws on student conduct in terms of what behavoir gets you expelled.

Across the board, the Left wing Hamas lovers have violated these University bylaws yet they are not ever expelled.

Conversely, if the students were lighting up crosses and donning hoods they would have been expelled.
That’s different. Liberals have no tolerance for racists.

Antisemites? Eh.

No... the poster you replied that to said they'd agree to disagree, they admitted no such thing. Again, you have reading comprehension issues. Do you teach your grandson to call people all of these immature names, what a role model you are. :rolleyes:
They agreed to disagree based on our subjective perspectives. A retreat from their original claim that the assault was objectively confirmed and damn right I'm going to teach my grandson to shit on and point and laugh at frail white culture. Are you going to teach yours to be a servile Simp in the face of our unmitigated disrespect? That would figure for a culture of cuckolds. :laugh:

They agreed to disagree based on our subjective perspectives. A retreat from their original claim that the assault was objectively confirmed and damn right I'm going to teach my grandson to shit on and point and laugh at frail white culture. Are you going to teach yours to be a servile Simp in the face of our unmitigated disrespect? That would figure for a culture of cuckolds. :laugh:

It was only a 'retreat' in your demented mind. I pity the child then, being taught to hate when growing up from his own grandfather, how pitiful. Hopefully he'll be smarter than you are and realize it leads to a road that will get him no where. I'm a better person than you are, I taught my children that racism was an evil thing and to treat others with respect, even when that respect is not returned.

It was only a 'retreat' in your demented mind.
Well I can see how it might not seem that way to a frail fucktard like yourself but if you really think that you're right, objectively, you don't concede and agree to disagree. You make your case and let the evidence stand for itself.
I pity the child then, being taught to hate when growing up from his own grandfather, how pitiful.
Okay... Are your soft ass emotions supposed to mean anything to me? :dunno:
Hopefully he'll be smarter than you are and realize it leads to a road that will get him no where. I'm a better person than you are, I taught my children that racism was an evil thing and to treat others with respect, even when that respect is not returned.
Well that's stupid. I'll teach my grandson that respect is earned and he's under no obligation to respect frail fucktards. :laugh:

Well I can see how it might not seem that way to a frail fucktard like yourself but if you really think that you're right, objectively, you don't concede and agree to disagree. You make your case and let the evidence stand for itself.

Okay... Are your soft ass emotions supposed to mean anything to me? :dunno:

Well that's stupid. I'll teach my grandson that respect is earned and he's under no obligation to respect frail fucktards. :laugh:

Agree to disagree means keeping your stance and letting the evidence speak for itself. Lanuage barrior issue or just stupidity?

No, why would I care if they meant anything to you?

I said 'treat with respect', it's called maturity, something you wouldn't understand. You teach yours to disrespect based solely on skin color, that's racism.

Agree to disagree means keeping your stance and letting the evidence speak for itself. Lanuage barrior issue or just stupidity?
Cultural barrier maybe. If right I'm not agreeing to disagree about anything, you're simply wrong.
No, why would I care if they meant anything to you?
Then why are you expressing them to me?
I said 'treat with respect', it's called maturity, something you wouldn't understand. You teach yours to disrespect based solely on skin color, that's racism.
I know your idea of maturity is as subjective as mine. The difference is you probably do imagine your subjective feelings translates to some objective truth, whereas I understand that my opinion isn't objectively inferior or superior to yours, just different. :itsok:

Forum List

Back