Jet Diverts?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this is what happens whe you have Democrats together in a bunch, they act like their true self!!! Laws? What Laws? Sounds like Obama in the photo below!

Southwest jet diverts after passengers become disorderly

Sep. 1, 2015 3:27 PM EDT

CHICAGO (AP) — Southwest Airlines says a Chicago-bound flight has been diverted to Texas after a group of passengers became disorderly.

Dallas-based Southwest says Flight 1522 from San Diego landed Monday night at Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport.

Amarillo police Cpl. Jerry Neufeld said six people remained in custody Tuesday pending formal charges.

Southwest says in a statement that several passengers traveling together "became disorderly and, subsequently, refused to follow instructions from the crew."

Law enforcement officials met the aircraft and detained the six people. The flight then continued on to Chicago's Midway International Airport and landed without further incident.

Southwest jet diverts after passengers become disorderly

"GTP"
images (2).jpg

It wouldn't suprise me to find out they were self entitled bed wetters demanding shit they're not owed or have any right to.

Pete, you are undoubtedly right that they were far right conservatives or libertarians.

I assume that all asses smell bad on this thread, since I can confirm only my own, I know for a fact that it you fellow posters...

Forum List

Back