Airline Pilot Dies Minutes After Take-Off in Chicago, Pilot Says Wealthy Elites Hiring Only Un-Vaccinated Pilots for Private Jets

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The jet had barely reached 2,000 feet of altitude. That is not high enough to pull out of a stall, pilots brahs please confirm.

Airline Pilot Dies Minutes After Take-Off (BNO News)

"An Envoy Air pilot passed out while taking off from Chicago O’Hare International Airport and was later pronounced dead, officials said on Tuesday. The co-pilot took control of the plane and managed to land safely.

The incident involved Envoy Air Flight 3556, an Embraer E175 aircraft, which was scheduled to fly to Columbus, Ohio on Saturday night. The flight was flown for American Eagle, which – like Envoy Air – is part of American Airlines."

Pilot Says Elites Only Hiring Unvaccinated Pilots for Private Jets

"Wealthy elites are now insisting that crew members on their private jets are unvaccinated, a pilot has claimed.

Former Jetstar pilot Alan Dana says it has now become a “requirement” for private jet pilots and crew to be purebloods – people who haven’t been vaccinated for Covid.

The move is in stark contrast to commercial airline companies, many of which have refused to let crew fly without being “up-to-date” with shots and boosters.

According to Dana, elites are actively seeking out unvaxxed pilots and crew to fly their jets.

Speaking during an interview with reporter Maria Zeee, Dana revealed that wealthy businessmen are contacting the U.S. Freedom Flyers, an anti-vaccine mandate group of pilots, to find crew."

His proof is all the people dying suddenly.
Now just you look here .
Call a coincidence by its right name .
Enough of your airy fairy facts
I know a coincidence when I see one .
And we are damned well infested with them these days . And what a coincidence that is .

"Wealthy elites are now insisting that crew members on their private jets are unvaccinated, a pilot has claimed.

these folks might be looking for work soon>>>>

5913ed580df784a085c961109c67e58e6b31c29a60c87a47ba3148a63ed27c47_1.webp

~S~

Am a very calm and relaxed person , as I am sure you have noticed .

But that group shot is so chilling .

I urge you to DYOR for , One Health , because this WHO etc project will dwarf what we have seen over the last three years.

Covid and the Killer Shots was just a practise exercise . imho.

The jet had barely reached 2,000 feet of altitude. That is not high enough to pull out of a stall, pilots brahs please confirm.

Airline Pilot Dies Minutes After Take-Off (BNO News)

"An Envoy Air pilot passed out while taking off from Chicago O’Hare International Airport and was later pronounced dead, officials said on Tuesday. The co-pilot took control of the plane and managed to land safely.

The incident involved Envoy Air Flight 3556, an Embraer E175 aircraft, which was scheduled to fly to Columbus, Ohio on Saturday night. The flight was flown for American Eagle, which – like Envoy Air – is part of American Airlines."

Pilot Says Elites Only Hiring Unvaccinated Pilots for Private Jets

Former Jetstar pilot Alan Dana says it has now become a “requirement” for private jet pilots and crew to be purebloods – people who haven’t been vaccinated for Covid.

The move is in stark contrast to commercial airline companies, many of which have refused to let crew fly without being “up-to-date” with shots and boosters.

According to Dana, elites are actively seeking out unvaxxed pilots and crew to fly their jets.

Speaking during an interview with reporter Maria Zeee, Dana revealed that wealthy businessmen are contacting the U.S. Freedom Flyers, an anti-vaccine mandate group of pilots, to find crew."

Sounds like bullshit fake news to me. How the fuck would these anonymous alleged "wealthy businessmen" prove that some pilot has never been vaccinated?

Go suck some more RFK Jr. cock, dumbass.

Sounds like bullshit fake news to me. How the fuck would these anonymous alleged "wealthy businessmen" prove that some pilot has never been vaccinated?

It rounds off the site nicely when you have a token foul mouth braggart making comments which show that he has not even fully

understood the topic under discussion .

Give him some oats or corn .

It rounds off the site nicely when you have a token foul mouth braggart making comments which show that he has not even fully

understood the topic under discussion .

Give him some oats or corn .
Why are you avoiding the question that you felt compelled to respond to?

The question you are avoiding is... "How the fuck would these anonymous alleged "wealthy businessmen" prove that some pilot has never been vaccinated?

THINK!

And where is his proof of his claim? A joe blow pilot with a sensational story, makes for good substack content I guess.

LOL Joe Blow pilot, he can fly a commercial jet and you can barely drive your shit box GM.

The pilot's credentials are easily verified.

LOL Joe Blow pilot, he can fly a commercial jet and you can barely drive your shit box GM.

The pilot's credentials are easily verified.

Do you know how many commercial jet pilots are out there? Thousands. What makes him special? How does he "know" so much?

I am a certified forklift driver and truck driver for a fortune 500 company, take what info you want from that. :)

Do you know how many commercial jet pilots are out there? Thousands. What makes him special? How does he "know" so much?

Try approaching matters with more interest in facts and examine official reports and stats over defined periods of time -- per year for starters .

No opinion is really worth bothering other people with if it is just a personal opinion based on gut feel , faith plus some anecdotal local evidence .

Could be interesting to family or friends but hardly likely to help a serious discussion of whether such incidents have hugely increased and, if so , their most likely cause .imho.

Forum List

Back