Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

really, not a single word of the desert religions will i have ever spoken in belief ...

when to accomplish their heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity is the surest means for remission to the everlasting there is no reason to live superstitiously - as an idiot.
I’ll do it my way if its all the same to you

No, it's not exclusively a certain small group of Jews associated with Annas and Caiaphas,
No one else thought at that time thought Jesus was any danger. Further, I doubt Jews favored Roman killing fellow Jews.
the Jews in general, who reject Jesus Christ as their Messiah and Lord, in the same way the Jews before them rejected the prophets.
Keep in mind the Jewish history. Some of their ancestors had this habit of going off and worshiping other gods which brought great hardship to Jews who were following the Lord. They were right to be cautious when people were saying, Worship Jesus, he is the Lord! when they knew very well (it wasn't hidden) that he was born of a woman. God was adamant: Worship me, and me alone.

The fake, counterfeit Jewish State that is now on the map that calls itself "Israel" forbids Christians from proselytizing to Jews. They forbid the preaching of the gospel in public spaces. Preachers are often stopped and even fined. Sometimes they're spit on and beaten by Orthodox Jews.

These non-believing Jews are of the same ilk or anti-Christ spirit as their fathers, who rejected the prophets and Jesus Christ:
Read the Hebrew Bible for an in depth understanding of why Orthodox Jews are protective of their people and their places. The Lord is God. From birth they have heard from scriptures, time and again, "I am the LORD." Israel is their holy ground, and all Christian preachers should be respectful of this.

These people are certainly not of the same ilk of any ancestors who rejected the prophets. I would say most of these present day people are of the remnant that were listening to the prophets, and the prophets were clear in saying not to chase after other Gods. Listen to and follow I Am who declared, "I am the LORD." They are being faithful to the Lord.

it doesn't actually say that as far as I remember----only Caiaphas. Was Annas mentioned?
The rest of pro crucify people were the cheering crowds (modeled after the
cheering mobs of the Roman Gladiator Aficionados and the Vestal "virgins" )
Could be. I recall reading that in the Temple, particularly during high holy days, that those who were subservient to Annas and Caiaphas (who were of the same family) were at the Temple, and the two probably encouraged them to "help out" during the trial of Jesus.

Most anti-Jewish haters

Do not Know

Why

They

Hate.
None have ever engaged me in a chat, so I don't know. The vandalism of today is just the punks of today showing their idiocy. Makes for good hints to society thought. A touch of good is in every evil.

Your attempt to gaslight everyone who doesn't like Jews or their religion and culture doesn't strengthen your position or weaken theirs.
Your immoral position weakens you and makes you run from discussions. Watch.

Let me invite you, and see you run.

On Jesus dying for Christians, from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

Too bad for you when you die
You know this as a fact, and not a delusional statement, how?

Show a truth, or lie some more against the Word of God that says in a number of places, that we are all saved.

Seems you have neither faith nor facts.

Oops the NT clearly states the Jews crucified Jesus:
Indeed. A rather small group of Jews accepted Jesus' suicide by cop on their heads, as you recall, as they wanted to be the chosen, just in case the supernatural aspect of the minority Jewry was real.

Jesus just proved that there was no supernatural, as he never returned in this myth. Constantine and his Church ruined Christianity by having it turn to stupid supernatural thinking.

cheering mobs of the Roman Gladiator
Indeed. They saw Jesus as a warrior going to do battle for them. Remember that Jesus was to gain the right hand seat and rule. To Jews, of course, that meant the end of oppression from anywhere.

Jesus failed of course, and was supposed to kill stupid supernatural thinking.

What a waste on Christianity when you see what it has become.

Its a statement of faith

So I cant prove it to anyone else
I know. That is why it is seen as a lie.

You have the same ways as the inquisitors.

You lack the faith to believe your bible when it tells you that all are saved, and that your other faith thing is wrong.

I see God as making all souls perfect and not in need of saving, even as scriptures says God saves us all.

You seem to think otherwise. What the hell parts of the bible do you believe?

I know. That is why it is seen as a lie.

You have the same ways as the inquisitors.

You lack the faith to believe your bible when it tells you that all are saved, and that your other faith thing is wrong.

I see God as making all souls perfect and not in need of saving, even as scriptures says God saves us all.

You seem to think otherwise. What the hell parts of the bible do you believe?
Not you again

Yes, one of the saved ones, says your bible, fool.

I keep wondering why Christians always run away from moral discussions.

Care to opine?
leave Jesus alone----he did the best he could and so did his cousin John the Mikveh man

True Christians, meaning evangelicals, do not hate Jews

True Christians know that Jews are essential to God’s plan fir mankind

Right. The Schofield Bible was written to promote Christian Zionism and futurism.

Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL
Religions thrive on such discord after all if your religion doesn't have an enemy there is no reason to defend it or promote it.

Right. The Schofield Bible was written to promote Christian Zionism and futurism.
One hundred and twenty five years ago Schofield accurately predicted the recreation of Israel based on God’s word in the Bible, when conventional wisdom like yours at the time would have called the idea insane

The Zionists preformed a modern miracle in step with God’s timetable

One hundred and twenty five years ago Schofield accurately predicted the recreation of Israel based on God’s word in the Bible, when conventional wisdom like yours at the time would have called the idea insane

The Zionists preformed a modern miracle in step with God’s timetable
I have extensive EXPERIENCE---I grew up in VERY christian town----and I was an avid reader---
unlike most of the other kids in the playground. I read that which was AVAILABLE--lots
of christian stuff. By the time I was 8 or 9 ---I realized that Jesus was a JEW (gasp) but
no one on the playground wanted to KNOW THAT----so saying marked me as a
NAUGHTY CHILD.

Forum List

Back