Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

ChristianMan

You stated here what you think about an entire nation. So it's not about Israel or zionism or land or even religion or culture.

So any clip you spam, is invalid.

View attachment 868240

chrome_screenshot_1701754772874.png

You're a liar, that's why you're not willing. You'll get your precious cherished assertions torn to pieces if you debate me.
You sound angry

I’m ok with people like you and ideas different from mine

I have my own personal relationship with God and I rely on Him not hysterical wacko’s like you

You sound angry

I’m ok with people like you and ideas different from mine

I have my own personal relationship with God and I rely on Him not hysterical wacko’s like you
How I sound is irrelevant. Your continual ad hominem and gaslighting attacks only prove your inability to defend your beliefs with rational, well-supported arguments. For your benefit, let me educate you. A person can be angry, passionate, and yet CORRECT. You can be calm and collected, even soft-spoken, and WRONG.

How I sound is irrelevant. Your continual ad hominem and gaslighting attacks only prove your inability to defend your beliefs with rational, well-supported arguments. For your benefit, let me educate you. A person can be angry, passionate, and yet CORRECT. You can be calm and collected, even soft-spoken, and WRONG.
You are irrelevant to me

I dont know what your hangup is and I dont want to find out

I’m just not interested

The NT states the Jews crucified Jesus and are the enemies of all mankind. They're against everyone, according to the NT. Considering how religious Jews isolate themselves and consider themselves inherently superior to everyone else, why is anyone surprised about anti-Semitism? Looking at what Zionist Jews have done to Europe and America in the last 120 years can anyone reasonably ask why there's anti-Semitism?
The New Testament states that Jesus had many followers, and drew crowds wherever he went. Temple/Political authorities were worried about the influence he was having and didn't want him upsetting their particular apple cart. The Annas/Caiphas political families had the Romans crucify Jesus. That ended his influence, right? No...it continued, so the Romans just couldn't be on the wrong side of history so they pointed fingers back at the Jews. It took way to long, but people began catching on to this. Oops. Better find something else to blame on the Jews.

The New Testament states that Jesus had many followers, and drew crowds wherever he went. Temple/Political authorities were worried about the influence he was having and didn't want him upsetting their particular apple cart. The Annas/Caiphas political families had the Romans crucify Jesus. That ended his influence, right? No...it continued, so the Romans just couldn't be on the wrong side of history so they pointed fingers back at the Jews. It took way to long, but people began catching on to this. Oops. Better find something else to blame on the Jews.
Oops the NT clearly states the Jews crucified Jesus:

1Th 2:13-16 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. (14) For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: (15) Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: (16) Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Acts 2:23: "Him (Christ), being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye (The Jews in the crowd) have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain."

• Acts 7:51-52
    • "You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him."
Matthew 27:22-25 (KJV):
  • "Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children."
Mark 15:13-15 (KJV):
  • "And they cried out again, Crucify him. Then Pilate said unto them, Why, what evil hath he done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him. And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him, to be crucified."
Luke 23:21-23 (KJV):
  • "But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go. And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed."
John 19:15 (KJV):
  • "But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar."

To Jews Jesus said:

Mat 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Rom 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: (29) But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Rev_2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev_3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The NT claims that the Jews crucified Jesus and that without Jesus Christ, they are a counterfeit Israel. They're not the Israel of God or the chosen people, but anti-Christ. They don't have a divine right to real estate, anywhere in God's creation after rejecting Jesus Christ, according to the NT. The Church, or the earthly body of Jesus Christ is the new Israel of God and "True Jew" , not the non-believing anti-Christ Jews.

1Jn 2:22-23 Who is the liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is the anti-Christ, even he that denieth the Father and the Son. (23) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that confesseth the Son hath the Father also.

Only liberal, new-age, wishy-washy, eclectic "Christians" claim otherwise. Zionism as it is understood today by Israeli Jews and their "Christian" supporters is demonic, according to the NT.

1. Matthew 23:29-31:
    • "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.' So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
    Old Testament:

1. 2 Chronicles 36:15-16 (NIV):
      • "The Lord, the God of their ancestors, sent word to them through his messengers again and again, because he had pity on his people and on his dwelling place. But they mocked God’s messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the Lord was aroused against his people and there was no remedy.

Last edited:
ChristianMan

You stated here what you think about an entire nation. So it's not about Israel or zionism or land or even religion or culture.

View attachment 868240

View attachment 868241
That's what the biblical text states and what we're seeing as far as how Zionist Jews behave. They undermine Western European society, creating chaos.

Last edited:
Too bad for you when you die

really, not a single word of the desert religions will i have ever spoken in belief ...

when to accomplish their heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity is the surest means for remission to the everlasting there is no reason to live superstitiously - as an idiot.

Oops. Better find something else to blame on the Jews.

the 1st century events are the repudiation of judaism - including not just jesus but all those that gave their lives for the truth than false heavenly personifications made up by the jews for their own gratification or the 4th century christian bible of servitude and denial.

ChristianMan

View attachment 868240

View attachment 868241

the 1st century events are the repudiation of judaism - including not just jesus but all those that gave their lives for the truth than false heavenly personifications made up by the jews for their own gratification or the 4th century christian bible of servitude and denial.
Oh Breezie----try to use your head when you write. Maimonides said a few brilliant
things. FIRST "people die more from eating TOO MUCH than from too little" <<<
<<< real smart doctor. He also said---"be careful what you WRITE---people tend to
believe ANYTHING WRITTEN" It is true that in the ROMAN EMPIRE---the roman---
leaders like the nut NERO was hellbent on repudiating Jews and the Jesus cult. They
wanted ROME to be the center of the Universe---not Jerusalem. Constantine did
a brilliant job of making ROME THE NEW "holy" CITY-----when he decided to adopt
christianity as the unifying religion for his EMPIRE. The New Testament is his testament
to the repudiation of Judaism----and Jerusalem. His stroke of genius was "WE (romans)
DIDN'T KILL JESUS----DA JOOOOS DONE IT"----to wit, "we is holy romans and rome
is the center of the universe"-------there followed the tragedies of the next almost 2000
years

Which Jews. Seems to be those associated with Annas and Caiaphas (the high priests) doesn't it.

No, it's not exclusively a certain small group of Jews associated with Annas and Caiaphas, but with the Jews in general, who reject Jesus Christ as their Messiah and Lord, in the same way the Jews before them rejected the prophets.

Acts 7:51-52
  • "You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him."
  1. Matthew 23:29-31:
    • "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.' So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
    Old Testament:

1. 2 Chronicles 36:15-16 (NIV):
      • "The Lord, the God of their ancestors, sent word to them through his messengers again and again, because he had pity on his people and on his dwelling place. But they mocked God’s messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the Lord was aroused against his people and there was no remedy.
The non-believing Jews according to the NT are no longer true Israel and are nothing more than anti-Christ:

1Jn 2:22-23 Who is the liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is the anti-Christ, even he that denieth the Father and the Son. (23) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that confesseth the Son hath the Father also.

1Th 2:13-16 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. (14) For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: (15) Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: (16) Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

The fake, counterfeit Jewish State that is now on the map that calls itself "Israel" forbids Christians from proselytizing to Jews. They forbid the preaching of the gospel in public spaces. Preachers are often stopped and even fined. Sometimes they're spit on and beaten by Orthodox Jews.

These non-believing Jews are of the same ilk or anti-Christ spirit as their fathers, who rejected the prophets and Jesus Christ:

Same murderous anti-Christ spirit:

Do you see what that Orthodox Jew said? He appeals to the leadership of the Jewish community or the Sanhedrin, saying that if the Sanhedrin existed in the land of Israel, it would be a righteous act for a Jew to kill that Christian preacher. This is the anti-Christ spirit, that possesses not just the leadership of the non-believing Jews but non-believing Jews in general. I'm biblical and in tune with reality, you're a wishy-washy newager.

Jews regardless of whether they're religious or not, if they don't believe in Jesus Christ they're under a demonic anti-Christ spirit that makes them hate Christian civilization hence why they were often kicked out of Christian lands. Today, the Zionist Jews whether Orthodox or secular, are destroying the USA. They're anti-Christ and anti-human, according to the NT. They have to repent.

Last edited:
Oh Breezie----try to use your head when you write. Maimonides said a few brilliant
things. FIRST "people die more from eating TOO MUCH than from too little" <<<
<<< real smart doctor. He also said---"be careful what you WRITE---people tend to
believe ANYTHING WRITTEN" It is true that in the ROMAN EMPIRE---the roman---
leaders like the nut NERO was hellbent on repudiating Jews and the Jesus cult. They
wanted ROME to be the center of the Universe---not Jerusalem. Constantine did
a brilliant job of making ROME THE NEW "holy" CITY-----when he decided to adopt
christianity as the unifying religion for his EMPIRE. The New Testament is his testament
to the repudiation of Judaism----and Jerusalem. His stroke of genius was "WE (romans)
DIDN'T KILL JESUS----DA JOOOOS DONE IT"----to wit, "we is holy romans and rome
is the center of the universe"-------there followed the tragedies of the next almost 2000
years
GIF-bored-Dr.-Evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-GIF.gif

Which Jews. Seems to be those associated with Annas and Caiaphas (the high priests) doesn't it.
it doesn't actually say that as far as I remember----only Caiaphas. Was Annas mentioned?
The rest of pro crucify people were the cheering crowds (modeled after the
cheering mobs of the Roman Gladiator Aficionados and the Vestal "virgins" )

it doesn't actually say that as far as I remember----only Caiaphas. Was Annas mentioned?
The rest of pro crucify people were the cheering crowds (modeled after the
cheering mobs of the Roman Gladiator Aficionados and the Vestal "virgins" )
sure-air-quotes.gif

Forum List

Back