Jesus Said WHAT?!

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you."

~ Jesus

The best way to know the Bible, Fatty, is to read it.

2012-08-13-553493_511295605550500_1937908956_n.jpg

You are calling me a Fatty? You just insulted 95% of Christians dumb ass.
No, I insulted you. You just asked if I called you Fatty.

The best way to know what people write, Fatty, is to read it.

Thank you for that explanation and the acknowledgement that 95% of red state Christards are fat.
Gee, Fatty. You seem confused. Like a liberal or something.

To repeat myself (it's okay, I know you're slow), I called you Fatty, just like you said.

And in calling me fatty as a pejorative you insulted nearly every Christian reading this thread. You really are a dumb fuck.

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you."

~ Jesus

The best way to know the Bible, Fatty, is to read it.

Thank you for that explanation and the acknowledgement that 95% of red state Christards are fat.

To repeat myself (it's okay, I know you're slow), I called you Fatty, just like you said.

And in calling me fatty as a pejorative you insulted nearly every Christian reading this thread. You really are a dumb fuck.
You're not really getting it, are you, Fatty. See, I'm calling you Fatty. Short for fat illegitimate childo. Christians are nowhere in my discourse.

Let's first take Luke 12:47 and 48 into context. This is a parable by the Lord.

Luke 12:42-
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47 And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

When Jesus spoke in parables, many times he spoke of our relations to God. The first verse (42) tells us of a Lord and a steward or servant. It is speaking of those who embark in the service of the Lord. This would include all who hear his word and follow after him. Verse (43) speaks of those who when the Lord comes in his second coming he finds them doing his will and serving God and others. Verse (44) tells us that that servant will be blessed. Verse (45) tells us of those who say in their heart that the Lord delayeth his coming and perform wicked acts. Verse (46) tells us that he will receive his reward with the unbelievers. Verse (47) tells us that those who know the Lord's will and rejected it will be punished more than those in verse (48) who knew not the will of the Lord but still committed evil acts. Thus unto whom much is given much is required. Those who are given much and reject it are punished more severely than those who received nothing but did evil deeds.

The often spoke in parables and used scenarios with which the people could more easily understand his teachings. Thus they made more sense to the people he taught. It doesn't mean that they will be literally beaten with stripes but that their reward or status in heaven will be lower and this will weigh heavily upon them when they are brought to a bright recollection of all their evil deeds and know that they were once valiant in the premortal existence.

Stop trying to confuse him with facts.

Jesus purposely made his parables confusing to trick people into going to hell. Jesus is Lucifer's evil twin.

42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47 And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

When Jesus spoke in parables, many times he spoke of our relations to God. The first verse (42) tells us of a Lord and a steward or servant. It is speaking of those who embark in the service of the Lord. This would include all who hear his word and follow after him. Verse (43) speaks of those who when the Lord comes in his second coming he finds them doing his will and serving God and others. Verse (44) tells us that that servant will be blessed. Verse (45) tells us of those who say in their heart that the Lord delayeth his coming and perform wicked acts. Verse (46) tells us that he will receive his reward with the unbelievers. Verse (47) tells us that those who know the Lord's will and rejected it will be punished more than those in verse (48) who knew not the will of the Lord but still committed evil acts. Thus unto whom much is given much is required. Those who are given much and reject it are punished more severely than those who received nothing but did evil deeds.

The often spoke in parables and used scenarios with which the people could more easily understand his teachings. Thus they made more sense to the people he taught. It doesn't mean that they will be literally beaten with stripes but that their reward or status in heaven will be lower and this will weigh heavily upon them when they are brought to a bright recollection of all their evil deeds and know that they were once valiant in the premortal existence.

Jesus purposely made his parables confusing to trick people into going to hell. Jesus is Lucifer's evil twin.

Did someone say pedophile?

thRWMACS83.jpg

Thank the Lord you are too clever for him. Luckily you were able to nail him to a cross for it.

You're not really getting it, are you, Fatty. See, I'm calling you Fatty. Short for fat illegitimate childo. Christians are nowhere in my discourse.

I think the simplest explanation is that you have a tiny little dick. You probably got the crap beaten out of you by a fat guy and your fat wife probably has a big stinky yeasty crotch and she makes you cream cheese and jelly sandwiches with her **** yeast just like your mom did.

I think the simplest explanation is that you have a tiny little dick. You probably got the crap beaten out of you by a fat guy and your fat wife probably has a big stinky yeasty crotch and she makes you cream cheese and jelly sandwiches with her **** yeast just like your mom did.
Next time you peek in my window, Fatty, don't broadcast it. It defeats the purpose.

View attachment 43773

Click the link...
Proof the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are Republican. and you will see that the Christian Conservative pedophile outnumber Democrats nearly 200 to 1.

Next time you peek in my window, Fatty, don't broadcast it. It defeats the purpose.

Since you peak in a lot of windows do you prefer to watch men undressing or do you spy on naked kids like a typical conservative Christian red state Republican? Which is it wanker?

View attachment 43773

Click the link...
Proof the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are Republican. and you will see that the Christian Conservative pedophile outnumber Democrats nearly 200 to 1.

thWWN1GW90.jpg

Did you take that poll yourself?

Why such bigotry among the left? And ignorance?

:dunno:

All they have to do is kill off all the Christian conservatives and "POOF"!!! No more pedophiles!!

It would be a Dim utopia I tell ya!!

book burnings.jpg

That tends to happen when Dims burn or ban books or flags or various films.

I wish I knew what they are so skeered of.

Could it be the truth?

I think you are confused. As most people know facts to a CONservative are like garlic to a vampire so when trash like you sees facts your paranoia and lie reflex kicks so you make fact free statements because it is impossible for a CON to make a factual statement.
republican-brain-diagram.jpg

You CONS have defective brains.

I think you are confused. As most people know facts to a CONservative are like garlic to a vampire so when trash like you sees facts your paranoia and lie reflex kicks so you make fact free statements because it is impossible for a CON to make a factual statement.
republican-brain-diagram.jpg

You CONS have defective brains.

Did this come from your text book in high school?

I bet they even taught you how to put a rubber on a banana.

View attachment 43775

Could it be the truth?[/QUOTE

The red states vote Republican and in the Red State the Christians burn Black churches, gun down Black people, have the most divorces, highest rates of teen pregnancies, most STD, most poverty, highest rates of obesity ect...

You Dims need to talk more about our collective salvation. Maybe then you would get more converts.

Standing in the way are issues like abortion. But as we all know, Conservatives don't believe in the Prog birth fairy that waves her magic wand over the fetus as it exists the womb, thus making it human.

thLQB1XAZX.jpg

View attachment 43775

The red states vote Republican and in the Red State the Christians burn Black churches, gun down Black people, have the most divorces, highest rates of teen pregnancies, most STD, most poverty, highest rates of obesity ect...
Hey, Fatty, your reply should not be included in the quotes.

View attachment 43775

thQU49SZU1.jpg

So let me get this straight, you found 10, count'em, 10 Republicans who were pedophiles? The hell you say. Well I guess I owe you an apology. I guess this proves all conservatives are pedophiles, my bad.

Forum List

Back