Jesus Said WHAT?!

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015
jesusonbeatings.png

religious-texts-used-to-justify-persecution-33-638.jpg

152-You-may-purchase-slaves-from-among-the-foreigners-who-live-among-you.-You-may-also-purchase-their-children.-You-may-treat-them-as-property-billboard-wisdom-biblical-ethics-slavery-leviticus.jpg

935616_663108107049605_172515567_n.jpg

886862_441753839234914_1716500863_o.jpg

tumblr_noz1gcQnjW1u105q5o1_500.jpg

Jesus advocates child abuse:

Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: “He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.” Matthew 15:4-7

Abandon your wife and children for Jesus and he’ll give your a big reward. Jesus asks that his followers abandon their children to follow him. To leave your child is abuse, it’s called neglect, pure and simple. Matthew 19:29

Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. Mark 7:9

Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has “come not to send peace, but a sword.” Matthew 10:34

Jesus says, “Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace on earth! No, rather a sword lf you love your father, mother, sister, brother, more than me, you are not worthy of being mine. “The real beauty of this verse is that Jesus demands people truly love him more then they love their own family. I ask you how can we love someone that we can not see or interact with? Love is an emotion pertaining to physical existence not to faithful ideologies, yet God threatens you with Death just because your love for your mother maybe stronger than your love for him. Matthew 10:34

Families will be torn apart because of Jesus. “Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." Matthew 10:21

Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has “come not to send peace, but a sword.” Matthew 10:34

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite "the nations." Revelation 19:15

"Take from my hand his cup of fiery wine and make all "the nations" to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them. " Jeremiah 25:15

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk with their own blood as if with new wine." Isaiah 49:26

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink," Revelation 16:5

:wine:

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

To Jesus and his disciples and the authors of the gospels written after the destruction of Jerusalem and the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people, "the nations" were the enemy.

Last edited:
"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with
which to smite the nations ." Revelation 19:15

Context and roles (judge) and sWord coming out the mouth this is about Michael piercing the dragon with knowledge and truth (Dan 10:21) out the mouth and according to Jeremiah Jesus has to be the dragon because Jesus is everywhere it says pierced- Isaiah 51:9

Context and roles (judge) and sWord coming out the mouth this is about Michael piercing the dragon with knowledge and truth (Dan 10:21) out the mouth and according to Jeremiah Jesus has to be the dragon because Jesus is everywhere it says pierced- Isaiah 51:9

Michael schmichael. You're nuts.

"When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad: such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Last edited:
TO ADD verses similar to Matt10

Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to the world. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. --Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world that G0d created?

TO ADD verses similar to Matt10

Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to the world. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. --Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world that G0d created?

Hobe, so you are saying the christian's haven't gone mad from the truth=finding out they wasted their life on a scam?
Nothing P'O's Christians more then finding out Jehovah Witnesses were right about the OT Biblical Moshiach being Michael, and nothing Irks JW's more then finding out they think Jesus was Michael only because their enemies plagiarized the OT roles and gave them to the thief Jesus icon deceiving even them as they are part of that 1/3 deceived.

Hobe, so you are saying the christian's haven't gone mad from the truth=finding out they wasted their life on a scam?

Acknowledging the problem is the first step towards recovery.

BTW, you will be waiting for someone named Michael to fulfill all of your irrational messianic expectations for as long as Christians will wait for Jesus to float down from the sky.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
  • Banned

Stop lying. The sword is not word. It is an actual sword and Jesus's robe is soaked in blood. They sword will be used to destroy entire nations.

19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he dothjudge and make war.
19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
19:14
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Acknowledging the problem is the first step towards recovery.

BTW, you will be waiting for someone named Michael to fulfill all of your irrational messianic expectations for as long as Christians will wait for Jesus to float down from the sky.

:popcorn:
Scripture proves what you are saying.

Jesus falsely predicts that some of his listeners would live to see him return and establish the kingdom of God.

"Truly I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God." (Luke 9:27)

Jesus falsely prophesies that the end of the world will come within his listeners’ lifetimes.

Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (Mark 13:30-31)

He also said to them, "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power."
(Mark 9:1)

Not only did Jesus approve of the owning and beating of slaves he lied about his return.

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you."

~ Jesus

The best way to know the Bible, Fatty, is to read it.

2012-08-13-553493_511295605550500_1937908956_n.jpg

You are calling me a Fatty? You just insulted 95% of Christians dumb ass.
No, I insulted you. You just asked if I called you Fatty.

The best way to know what people write, Fatty, is to read it.

Thank you for that explanation and the acknowledgement that 95% of red state Christards are fat.

Added bonus...

1teenpregnancymap.jpg

Let's first take Luke 12:47 and 48 into context. This is a parable by the Lord.

Luke 12:42-
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47 And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

When Jesus spoke in parables, many times he spoke of our relations to God. The first verse (42) tells us of a Lord and a steward or servant. It is speaking of those who embark in the service of the Lord. This would include all who hear his word and follow after him. Verse (43) speaks of those who when the Lord comes in his second coming he finds them doing his will and serving God and others. Verse (44) tells us that that servant will be blessed. Verse (45) tells us of those who say in their heart that the Lord delayeth his coming and perform wicked acts. Verse (46) tells us that he will receive his reward with the unbelievers. Verse (47) tells us that those who know the Lord's will and rejected it will be punished more than those in verse (48) who knew not the will of the Lord but still committed evil acts. Thus unto whom much is given much is required. Those who are given much and reject it are punished more severely than those who received nothing but did evil deeds.

The often spoke in parables and used scenarios with which the people could more easily understand his teachings. Thus they made more sense to the people he taught. It doesn't mean that they will be literally beaten with stripes but that their reward or status in heaven will be lower and this will weigh heavily upon them when they are brought to a bright recollection of all their evil deeds and know that they were once valiant in the premortal existence.

~ Jesus

No, I insulted you. You just asked if I called you Fatty.

The best way to know what people write, Fatty, is to read it.

Thank you for that explanation and the acknowledgement that 95% of red state Christards are fat.
Gee, Fatty. You seem confused. Like a liberal or something.

To repeat myself (it's okay, I know you're slow), I called you Fatty, just like you said.

~ Jesus

thXOFFTGVS.jpg

And welcome to Sparta, where apparently all the men inexplicably had the gay gene, no choice involved.

Did I leave out Greece? My bad. All the men seem to have had the same gay gene.

Maybe it's contagious.

42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47 And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

When Jesus spoke in parables, many times he spoke of our relations to God. The first verse (42) tells us of a Lord and a steward or servant. It is speaking of those who embark in the service of the Lord. This would include all who hear his word and follow after him. Verse (43) speaks of those who when the Lord comes in his second coming he finds them doing his will and serving God and others. Verse (44) tells us that that servant will be blessed. Verse (45) tells us of those who say in their heart that the Lord delayeth his coming and perform wicked acts. Verse (46) tells us that he will receive his reward with the unbelievers. Verse (47) tells us that those who know the Lord's will and rejected it will be punished more than those in verse (48) who knew not the will of the Lord but still committed evil acts. Thus unto whom much is given much is required. Those who are given much and reject it are punished more severely than those who received nothing but did evil deeds.

The often spoke in parables and used scenarios with which the people could more easily understand his teachings. Thus they made more sense to the people he taught. It doesn't mean that they will be literally beaten with stripes but that their reward or status in heaven will be lower and this will weigh heavily upon them when they are brought to a bright recollection of all their evil deeds and know that they were once valiant in the premortal existence.

Jesus spoke in parables to confuse people so that they would be tricked into going to hell.

4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Stop trying to confuse him with facts.

Jesus spoke in parables to confuse people so that they would be tricked into going to hell.

4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

See, it works!!

Forum List

Back