Jesus Christ is Worthy of All Praise

The Word of God is offensive to you. Not me. You do not even know me, Jillian. Is it arrogance to speak the truth when you know eternity hangs in the balance for so many if you don't? Do you have any idea how many people there are in hell today who are cursing the Christians on earth who knew the truth and didn't give it to them? Who are crying out why didn't they tell me the truth? There are too many silent Christians. I refuse to be one of them.

Can Jesus throw a curveball so good that even Jesus can't hit it?

that's nice....

*yawn*
You are most precious to the LORD, Jillian. He loves you more than you could ever imagine.
Yeah Jillian. So you better worship him and pray to him, or he'll CAST YOU INTO THE FIRE FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!!! :mad:

yeah....

no.

I have a perfectly good relationship with G-d.

I have no patience for religious nutters.

And yet you spell G-D. God is not going to strike you down if you spell it God.

The Word of God is offensive to you. Not me. You do not even know me, Jillian. Is it arrogance to speak the truth when you know eternity hangs in the balance for so many if you don't? Do you have any idea how many people there are in hell today who are cursing the Christians on earth who knew the truth and didn't give it to them? Who are crying out why didn't they tell me the truth? There are too many silent Christians. I refuse to be one of them.

All of the jews.

All of the jews.

anything related to the filth of Penelope and her gang of
pimps and whores.......they make HELL of the planet earth

that's nice....

*yawn*
You are most precious to the LORD, Jillian. He loves you more than you could ever imagine.
Yeah Jillian. So you better worship him and pray to him, or he'll CAST YOU INTO THE FIRE FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!!! :mad:

yeah....

no.

I have a perfectly good relationship with G-d.

I have no patience for religious nutters.

And yet you spell G-D. God is not going to strike you down if you spell it God.
She's a Jew. That is how Jews spell G-d's name. The fear of the LORD is a sign of reverence for G-d and for a Jew spelling the name of G-d without the o is another sign of reverence and respect.

All of the jews.

anything related to the filth of Penelope and her gang of
pimps and whores.......they make HELL of the planet earth

All of the jews.

Wrong. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - all of the Prophets - they are all in heaven. The disciples are all in heaven except for one - Judas. The high priest Nicodemus believed afterwards - add his name - the early church were Jews with some Greeks and Gentiles added on later on and throughout the years since then many more Jews have entered heaven. Jesus is a Jew, Penelope. Do you think Jesus is in hell? Think again. Jesus is Satan's Master. He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. Including Satan.

Forum List

Back