Jesus Christ: brutal dictator or Commie homosexual?

On the one hand you can't get to heaven if you don't follow His rules (dictator). On the other hand He wants us to be nice to the downtrodden (gay).

I can never decide. Anyone have any guidance?

I offer you guidance.

Seek professional help. An utterly rancid low life mean spirited troll wanna be piece of worthless shit such as you could use a good lobotomy.

And the best news is, nobody (including you) would notice any difference in you -- except you wouldn't post your churlish stupid tripe quite so often, presumably.

:thup:
Fuck you, Liarbility, and never have any family problems.
Fuck yourself you trollish shit sucker. Raving skank twat ho bag, if you have problems they are of your own making you evil rat ****.
Thanks for the opportunity to demonstrate what a shitstain you are. :)

On the one hand you can't get to heaven if you don't follow His rules (dictator). On the other hand He wants us to be nice to the downtrodden (gay).

I offer you guidance.

Seek professional help. An utterly rancid low life mean spirited troll wanna be piece of worthless shit such as you could use a good lobotomy.

And the best news is, nobody (including you) would notice any difference in you -- except you wouldn't post your churlish stupid tripe quite so often, presumably.

:thup:
Fuck you, Liarbility, and never have any family problems.
Fuck yourself you trollish shit sucker. Raving skank twat ho bag, if you have problems they are of your own making you evil rat ****.
Thanks for the opportunity to demonstrate what a shitstain you are. :)

^ Said the steaming pile of endless shit.

Ever wonder why you are almost universally recognized as a diseased worthless twat, Rabid?

It's got something to do with the fact that you are a diseased worthless twat. And that you go out of your way to constantly reaffirm that fact. :thup:

He hates gays, u got it backwards. Where do you think the name for Sodom came from???

Forum List

Back