"Jesus" as the face of the GOP is a disaster, since most do not believe stars are the same size as figs

Your hate is palpable.
You had better hope He returns, because now that man has the ability to destroy all life on earth, he will...

hate = noticing that the biBULL was COMPLETELY REFUTED during the Crusades by UNREAL MORONS who DIED FOR NOTHING

Are stars the same size as figs???
YOU AND YOUR CHURCH BELIEVE STARS ARE THE SAME SIZE AS FIGS
AMERICA DOES NOT

I asked you where you got this.

Ill ask again.where did you pull this bizarre question. I guessing your ass

Last edited:
So the lesson we should all learn from the Crusades is...

1. well, it didn't matter??
2. so what if we were 100% WRONG about Jesus floating down from the clouds, at least we murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the process of being COMPLETELY WRONG
3. we should still go to the Middle East and murder people until Jesus does float down from the clouds, because my Jew FRAUD of a "Christian preacher" says so
The lesson we learned, is we fight for freedom against a world of dictators and tyrants. A fight that gave you the ability to spew your nonsense.

Subordinating religion = Marxist

This explains much.

In other words, you either except da biBULL as true or you are "subordinating" it....????

LOL!!!

Let's face it, the case that the guy was a complete fraud and the book is full of shit is off the scale...

SOON now means MORE THAN 2000 years from now
The "Disciples" bolted on this guy when the authorities showed up to arrest him, like a scene from COPS
The "Son of God" ran out of FOOD
The trial was open - not one witness claiming healing or observance of miracle
The three who "observed" him walk after being crucified where three who BOLTED on him.... and DID NOT TESTIFY to defend him
Stars are the same size as figs
And yeah, y'all already erased the Earth being the "center" and the Sun orbiting the Earth

Y'all say God took 7 days to create Earth and then created the rest of the universe with a snap of the fingers.

Good equation

believe the biBULL then your IQ =

mass of Earth / mass of Milky Way galaxy

Still wondering what you me by/where you got, stars the size of figs. Bizarre

Um, if you have an IQ over 5 and you read the OP, it actually is right there, cited.... book of BULLSHEEET "revelation"

The lesson we learned, is we fight for freedom against a world of dictators and tyrants. A fight that gave you the ability to spew your nonsense.

Who were these "dictators" in the Crusades?

Your moronic predecessors parroted preachers who said Jesus would return in year 1000AD
Your moronic predecessors grabbed swords and went to fight in the "Holy Land" to "secure it" for Jesus
Your moronic predecessors were all WIPED OUT
Your pathetic "hero" once again FAILED to float down from the clouds

THEORY REFUTED

NEW THEORY - to believe the biBULL after the Crusades requires an IQ under 5

Hate is the inability to say the word Bible, not even for the sake of argument.
The Crusade was a Catholic movement to prevent the destruction of the Holy Land by Muslims. Your bias destroys your argument.

PURE BULLSHIT like claiming the "stars" means shooting stars...

The PREDICTION was Jesus would float down from the clouds in 1000AD

THAT is what motivated the Crusades.

Um, if you have an IQ over 5 and you read the OP, it actually is right there, cited.... book of BULLSHEEET "revelation"
If you won't answer the question I will move your ass to ignore.

I'll ask one last time:

Where did you get the idea that STARS are the size of figs.

I need a link so I can understand your insanity.

If you won't answer the question I will move your ass to ignore.

I'll ask one last time:

Where did you get the idea that STARS are the size of figs.

I need a link so I can understand your insanity.

Thanks for validating IQ < 5 and an inability to read above grade 2 level....

Revelation 6-13

And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

That is in the OP. It has been there THE WHOLE TIME. You are a FUCKING MORON SUB.

Thanks for validating IQ < 5 and an inability to read above grade 2 level....

That is in the OP. It has been there THE WHOLE TIME. You are a FUCKING MORON SUB.
Screenshot_20240228-195246.png

Nope. Nothing here about "stars the size of figs"

NOWHERE in the Bible are the words, "stars the size of figs." That nonsense comes out of your ass

I keep my promises. Off to ignore you go. Bye

This explains much.

In other words, you either except da biBULL as true or you are "subordinating" it....????

LOL!!!

Let's face it, the case that the guy was a complete fraud and the book is full of shit is off the scale...

SOON now means MORE THAN 2000 years from now
The "Disciples" bolted on this guy when the authorities showed up to arrest him, like a scene from COPS
The "Son of God" ran out of FOOD
The trial was open - not one witness claiming healing or observance of miracle
The three who "observed" him walk after being crucified where three who BOLTED on him.... and DID NOT TESTIFY to defend him
Stars are the same size as figs
And yeah, y'all already erased the Earth being the "center" and the Sun orbiting the Earth

Y'all say God took 7 days to create Earth and then created the rest of the universe with a snap of the fingers.

Good equation

believe the biBULL then your IQ =

mass of Earth / mass of Milky Way galaxy
Subordinating religion = Marxist

They say that white Christians are bad.
Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 220810 {post•4716} ding Aug’22 Srvwgo: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng 220812 Srvwgo04716

"Jesus" as the face of the GOP is a disaster 240229​

{post•57} Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden, and every Democrat for whom I have ever voted for at least half a century, have been every race and religion imaginable, including probably over 90% of the time are and were - white Christians.

So why does Saint Resnic ignore Saint Ding’s typical POST: Srvwgo04716 every single day for 50 years, repeating the white Christian religious right’s accusation that whoever doesn’t vote conservative like them in the name of Jesus are essentially baby killers.

My mother and all my grandparents and aunts and uncles are or were white Christians. Oh, I am not a Christian, but I don’t think white Christians are bad. I think white Christian nationalism is bad for the country, and that’s what we are up against when we see American democratic institutions being deliberately destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

nfbw 240229 Vjatfo00057 to rvsnvc 240221 Sjatfo00020

Last edited:
Why did you link to your own post right here?
We have posters here with some bizarre posting habits

For quick reference in the future to what I’ve written. That’s all! think of it as something like the Dewey decimal system, or the system used in the Bible - book / verse chapter blah blah blah.

I don’t like to waste time searching for what I’ve written sometimes 10 years ago

Don’t you have anything better to do here than comment about format?

Sen Tim Scott in a recent GOP primary debate declared the GOP a "Christian Party."

The GOP should have evicted him for that.
Well liberals like to say that the US is a racist nation too.......but that doesn't make it true, does it? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, right or wrong. So what skin is it off of your back?

Forum List

Back