Jesus and Jews

I guess people who spent a lot of time working outdoors all day didn't have tans or anything back in those days.

And too bad for the black racists there are all those Egyptian wall paintings out there, making their dumb ass rubbish just a another bad comedy act,like rap 'culture'.

I guess people who spent a lot of time working outdoors all day didn't have tans or anything back in those days.

And too bad for the black racists there are all those Egyptian wall paintings out there, making their dumb ass rubbish just a another bad comedy act,like rap 'culture'.

butterfly's idiot sophistry is no more strained than YOUR Joachim Jeremias idiot Nazi bull shit claiming that jews are into "RACIAL PURITY", something like
shit brain adolf ass licking Lutherans

butterfly's idiot sophistry is no more strained than YOUR Joachim Jeremias idiot Nazi bull shit claiming that jews are into "RACIAL PURITY", something like

sheeeesh poor pic has no response other than a nervous giggle

Kiss, off Rosie Dearest; everything I've said about that can found in Jewish sources; good thing Jewish scholars don't feel a need to distort Jewish history, or the abuses Jewish racists inflicted on fellow Jews. You can always claim the Greeks rewrote the Torah or something, like you like to claim Constantine 'rewrote the New Testament', I guess. that's good for a few laughs as well.

Kiss, off Rosie Dearest; everything I've said about that can found in Jewish sources; good thing Jewish scholars don't feel a need to distort Jewish history, or the abuses Jewish racists inflicted on fellow Jews. You can always claim the Greeks rewrote the Torah or something, like you like to claim Constantine 'rewrote the New Testament', I guess. that's good for a few laughs as well.

for the record------cyber buddies---I have never stated that Constantine "re-wrote" the New Testament. The book was compiled about 300 AD by the council he sponsored----the Nicean Council----I do not even know if Constantine was literate. I have never come across anyone other than Pic who has claimed that the Greeks "rewrote" the Torah.
As to "jewish sources" claiming that "racism" has been a big issue amongst jews since the time of Jesus or before----
as is "racial purity" (according to pic)----he has never cited a jewish source. He does cite the fact that unlike his illiterate unwashed tribe-----jews have recorded their own LINEAGES ------a fact common to literate societies and important in matters of inheritance--etc. Hindus have been literate too ----and also record their family lineages. Interestingly----the New Testament includes a contrived LINEAGE for Joseph the father of Jesus back to King
David (for obvious reasons0 -----even though Jesus and Joseph are not related. Somehow the pixilated Pic---calls family lineage an equivalent of his hero's, Joachim Jeremias' Nazi adolf ass licking, Lutheran "RACIAL PURITY" ideology

Then why don’t the Jews in Hollywood and the media and Congress look like that?

well - ever see cubans? they run the gamut in melanin as well. so them thar i-talians.

you can find a full blooded paison with natural blond hair & blue eyes AND one with black hair, brown eyes & olive skin.

So how did you claim to know what Jesus looked like? Every Jew I’ve ever seen looks like Shumer.

the book of revelations describes him as having 'bronze' skin, feet 'burnt' like a hot furnace & hair like 'wool'. one theory says that the description means he had white hair like a sheep... however he died at the age of 33 & he had white hair?
You mean the Book of Revelation? It's about one revelation.

And can you show us in it where Jesus has bronze skin?

really? you gonna point out that i added an 's' as if that matterS?

take your pick

revelation 1:14 & 1:15

Revelation 1:14 The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire.

or

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/study-bible/books/revelation/1/#v66001014-v66001015

bronze, brass, copper.

no white skin. only hair.
Yes, the s is important. If you don't comprehend the very premise of Revelation, then whatever you say about it doesn't matter; we can take it or leave it.

Like Jesus' bronze skin, for example. It's not there. You're reading into it.

In Gospels Jesus never calls himself a Jew and never is called a Jew. He never associates himself with the Jewish people. Speaking to Jews or about Jews, he never says "we", but rather "you" or "they".

In Gospels Jesus never calls himself a Jew and never is called a Jew. He never associates himself with the Jewish people. Speaking to Jews or about Jews, he never says "we", but rather "you" or "they".

you do not know how to read. In fact ---much of DA GOSPELS is written in a language Jesus did not speak or know.
He "speaks" very little in da gospels.---
a few trite putative quotations

65476968_482306852590964_6272546577550671872_n.jpg

I doubt it will change any minds, facts are something people don't care about.
What facts? Revelation was a Steven King type horror story.

well - ever see cubans? they run the gamut in melanin as well. so them thar i-talians.

you can find a full blooded paison with natural blond hair & blue eyes AND one with black hair, brown eyes & olive skin.

So how did you claim to know what Jesus looked like? Every Jew I’ve ever seen looks like Shumer.

the book of revelations describes him as having 'bronze' skin, feet 'burnt' like a hot furnace & hair like 'wool'. one theory says that the description means he had white hair like a sheep... however he died at the age of 33 & he had white hair?

take your pick

Revelation 1:14 The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire.

or

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/study-bible/books/revelation/1/#v66001014-v66001015

bronze, brass, copper.

Yes, the s is important. If you don't comprehend the very premise of Revelation, then whatever you say about it doesn't matter; we can take it or leave it.

lol.... right. it was a mistake... oooOOOooo..... didn't even realize i typed it. was it on purpose? nope. but you go on as if you have a clue. :itsok: & please feel free to show me anything written in the bible that would indicate he was as 'white' as wool.

I'm not talking about tans. I am talking about the use of the word Black. Whites can lay out in the sun for a year straight and they would never turn Black They lack the melanin. Remember they hadnt invented sun tan lotion yet. :laugh:

take your pick

or

bronze, brass, copper.

What about when the Hebrews were Black from famine? What about the Hebrews being mistaken for Canaanites, Midianites, and Egyptians? All these are Black people which jibes with science too.

Then why don’t the Jews in Hollywood and the media and Congress look like that?

take your pick

or

bronze, brass, copper.

You should be careful with grown up books. This is metaphorical language intended to depict Christ in His Glory. Not the earthly Christ,

"The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.
In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

If He looked like that..a white haired Jew with eyes that shot fire and feet that glowed and a voice like waters rushing holding seven stars with a sword sticking out of His mouth and a face shining as bright as the sun...Would there have been any need to for Judas to identify Him to the soldiers? Mark 14:44 Hardly. In fact I would say the soldiers would have run away screaming in terror.

Each of those attributes has a symbolic meaning. Look them up.

I'm not talking about tans. I am talking about the use of the word Black. Whites can lay out in the sun for a year straight and they would never turn Black They lack the melanin. Remember they hadnt invented sun tan lotion yet. :laugh:

all humans got melanocytes. The "black" is just a matter of how much melanin the melanocytes produce---the
"black" is just a matter of how much. I am white as snow-----but GOT FRECKLES <<< that is melanin.
My fave thing in biology as a kid was EMBRYOLOGY-----learn a bit----very interesting

take your pick

or

bronze, brass, copper.

lol.... right. it was a mistake... oooOOOooo..... didn't even realize i typed it. was it on purpose? nope. but you go on as if you have a clue. :itsok: & please feel free to show me anything written in the bible that would indicate he was as 'white' as wool.
I need not show you that at all. I never claimed he was white as wool.

You, however, claimed his skin was bronze. Please feel free to show me anything to that affect.

take your pick

or

bronze, brass, copper.

I need not show you that at all. I never claimed he was white as wool.

You, however, claimed his skin was bronze. Please feel free to show me anything to that affect.
Jesus was possibly gay as well.

take your pick

or

bronze, brass, copper.

You should be careful with grown up books. This is metaphorical language intended to depict Christ in His Glory. Not the earthly Christ,

"The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.
In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

If He looked like that..a white haired Jew with eyes that shot fire and feet that glowed and a voice like waters rushing holding seven stars with a sword sticking out of His mouth and a face shining as bright as the sun...Would there have been any need to for Judas to identify Him to the soldiers? Mark 14:44 Hardly. In fact I would say the soldiers would have run away screaming in terror.

Each of those attributes has a symbolic meaning. Look them up.

oh dear. so you believe all that, but can't possibly believe he wasn't white even though he's not from norway?

funny stuff.

Last edited:
Without my glasses I mis-read the header as "Jesus and JAWS". What a great idea for a motion picture epic based on the fable of "loaves and fishes" gone tragically wrong!

Thank You!!!

Forum List

Back