Jesus and Jews

65476968_482306852590964_6272546577550671872_n.jpg

I doubt it will change any minds, facts are something people don't care about.

Jesus was a Jew, dummy. DUH! There were no Catholics, Methodist, Presbyterian, Baptist, Episcopal or anything but Jews.

sieg heil, little doggy.
So you don't believe in the bible? Eh neither do I. I just saw that and decided to post it.

Use a legit version.

i am a christian. & that jesus you are quoting actually had skin of bronze & looked closer to this... :afro: but with out the eyewear....

Then why don’t the Jews in Hollywood and the media and Congress look like that?

ya mean like Marilyn Monroe?? she converted for Arthur Miller......sorta. Ezra would have not liked it. THAT is the racism about which PIC babbles

65476968_482306852590964_6272546577550671872_n.jpg

I doubt it will change any minds, facts are something people don't care about.

Jesus was a Jew, dummy. DUH! There were no Catholics, Methodist, Presbyterian, Baptist, Episcopal or anything but Jews.

In my hometown----northeast USA---Jesus was an anglo-saxon Protestant-----
except in the large single catholic school------Jesus was a blond blue eyed
catholic. ----sorta Aryan. Not even
Italian

sieg heil, little doggy.
So you don't believe in the bible? Eh neither do I. I just saw that and decided to post it.

Use a legit version.

i am a christian. & that jesus you are quoting actually had skin of bronze & looked closer to this... :afro: but with out the eyewear....

well - ever see cubans? they run the gamut in melanin as well. so them thar i-talians.

you can find a full blooded paison with natural blond hair & blue eyes AND one with black hair, brown eyes & olive skin.

sieg heil, little doggy.

Use a legit version.

well - ever see cubans? they run the gamut in melanin as well. so them thar i-talians.

you can find a full blooded paison with natural blond hair & blue eyes AND one with black hair, brown eyes & olive skin.

So how did you claim to know what Jesus looked like? Every Jew I’ve ever seen looks like Shumer.

sieg heil, little doggy.

Use a legit version.

So how did you claim to know what Jesus looked like? Every Jew I’ve ever seen looks like Shumer.

the book of revelations describes him as having 'bronze' skin, feet 'burnt' like a hot furnace & hair like 'wool'. one theory says that the description means he had white hair like a sheep... however he died at the age of 33 & he had white hair?

Use a legit version.

the book of revelations describes him as having 'bronze' skin, feet 'burnt' like a hot furnace & hair like 'wool'. one theory says that the description means he had white hair like a sheep... however he died at the age of 33 & he had white hair?

that's not Jesus----the one on earth---that is some fantastical permutation controlling the universe

Use a legit version.

You mean the Book of Revelation? It's about one revelation.

And can you show us in it where Jesus has bronze skin?

You want to know what Christ looks like? Good. Here ya go:
So horribly scarred that He isn't recognizable as human. What color was Christ's ligaments and muscle? Because that's about all that was left of Him after we got done with Him. What skin He had was not important. It was ripped and stripped from His body.
You have missed the most important part of Christ's appearance. His blood. It is the same color as yours and mine. It was red, and pure, and poured out of His body to wash away our sins. Black sins, White sins, all sins of all those who accept His gift.
Thank Him.

Last edited:

it describes a kinda KING OF HEAVEN with fire in his eyes and gems all over and stuff like that------not the jesus as a man-----

sieg heil, little doggy.

Use a legit version.

No telling what he looked like; Jews were a well mixed bunch, and considering Abraham likely came from the north somewhere they can even look Caucasian. No reason to claim he even looked Arab, much less black. The 'racial purity' thing didn't come along until Cyrus freed the Babylonian Jews and set them up as a client state in their former homelands, where they promptly set about oppressing their fellow Jews. Jesus rejected the Establishment and advocated a return to the Torah and Mosaic traditions, hence the embrace of universality. Christians are Jewish theologically, the only 'Jewishness' that matters in real life. Of course some of the racists will whine and snivel otherwise.

bullshit -----largely developed from Hitler's Lutheran POPE-----Joachim Jeremias-----who knew not his ass from his elbow. (PS---I am a levite----accoding to pic's psychotic delusion, I was awarded a cushy job and wealth at birth. -----and am of some sort of some UNNAMED "RACE") skin wise I am so damned white that I freckle in the sun. ----uhm----hubby is dark skinned---as is my sister-in-law and her husband who is darkskinned AND A LEVITE. For racism-----see Christianity. (psssst----I know from whence comes the silly charge of "racism"------it is from EZRA ---da pwofit------a very interesting social issue that still resonates and about which pic does not know his ass from his elbow)

Like I said, the racist Jews get all upset at people knowing the facts of Jewish history, like the fact tehre is evidence Abraham came from the eastern Mesopotamia city of Ur, and considering the direction he entered and the fact there was region with in Turkey or north of Turkey with the name 'Ur' he could just have easily come from the polyglot Kurgan People's region, of undetermined skin shades. The myth of the Mesopotamian 'Ur' is just a invention of a 19th Century archeologist promoting his find as being of greater significance than it would have been otherwise at the time, a common PR gimmick for them in those years just as it is now, similar to th Walther Bauer school re his finds in Egypt of the so called 'Gnostic Scrolls' and the subsequent rubbish that 'Gnosticism was the real Christianity n stuff, and DA Evul Orthodox types, like, oppressed and censored them' sort of idiocy. Before the Exile Jews proselytized and recruited converts everywhere they went, with no regard to race and ethnicity; after the Return a few thought themselves superior to those who weren't exiled, and Cyrus set them up as masters over the region, to extort whomever they pleased and the Persians built them a Temple, and they restricted the 'Tribe' to those with the 'correct' genealogies, and by Jesus's time they had quite a detailed set of 'Racial Purity' laws., another fact of Jewish history rejected by the Christian Jews and the new Covenant types.

As for Da Evul Greeks, the Jewish regions were granted the privileges of Temple State status by the Persians, the Greeks, and the Romans, i.e. left to rules themselves, so the fake narratives of them being all poor and oppressed is just self-serving rubbish; when they got their asses kicked it was because of their own uprisings, not outsiders invading them for no reason. that's the short history, and of course they continued to plunder and loot whenever the opportunity presented itself, and they loved massacring Da Xians at every chance as well, which is what really accounts for their unpopularity with Christian kings. they happily joined up with the Muslims in their invasions of Christian lands, and in Spain they administered and provided the garrison troops for the Moors for hundreds of years, endearing themselves so thoroughly with the locals via their well known, according to them, benevolence and charity that the locals would occasionally rise up and try and slaughter them to the last man, woman, and child, they were treated so well.

Rosies also thinks Da Evul Xians were being 'unfair' and 'bigoted' when the Xians finally recovered Spain, and those Moors and Jews who chose to leave weren't allowed to take their plunder and loot with them when they left. I mean, the gall of these silly Goy ...

Jesus doesn’t have bronze skin.

sieg heil, little doggy.

Use a legit version.

No telling what he looked like; Jews were a well mixed bunch, and considering Abraham likely came from the north somewhere they can even look Caucasian. No reason to claim he even looked Arab, much less black. The 'racial purity' thing didn't come along until Cyrus freed the Babylonian Jews and set them up as a client state in their former homelands, where they promptly set about oppressing their fellow Jews. Jesus rejected the Establishment and advocated a return to the Torah and Mosaic traditions, hence the embrace of universality. Christians are Jewish theologically, the only 'Jewishness' that matters in real life. Of course some of the racists will whine and snivel otherwise.

bullshit -----largely developed from Hitler's Lutheran POPE-----Joachim Jeremias-----who knew not his ass from his elbow. (PS---I am a levite----accoding to pic's psychotic delusion, I was awarded a cushy job and wealth at birth. -----and am of some sort of some UNNAMED "RACE") skin wise I am so damned white that I freckle in the sun. ----uhm----hubby is dark skinned---as is my sister-in-law and her husband who is darkskinned AND A LEVITE. For racism-----see Christianity. (psssst----I know from whence comes the silly charge of "racism"------it is from EZRA ---da pwofit------a very interesting social issue that still resonates and about which pic does not know his ass from his elbow)

Like I said, the racist Jews get all upset at people knowing the facts of Jewish history, like the fact tehre is evidence Abraham came from the eastern Mesopotamia city of Ur, and considering the direction he entered and the fact there was region with in Turkey or north of Turkey with the name 'Ur' he could just have easily come from the polyglot Kurgan People's region, of undetermined skin shades. The myth of the Mesopotamian 'Ur' is just a invention of a 19th Century archeologist promoting his find as being of greater significance than it would have been otherwise at the time, a common PR gimmick for them in those years just as it is now, similar to th Walther Bauer school re his finds in Egypt of the so called 'Gnostic Scrolls' and the subsequent rubbish that 'Gnosticism was the real Christianity n stuff, and DA Evul Orthodox types, like, oppressed and censored them' sort of idiocy. Before the Exile Jews proselytized and recruited converts everywhere they went, with no regard to race and ethnicity; after the Return a few thought themselves superior to those who weren't exiled, and Cyrus set them up as masters over the region, to extort whomever they pleased and the Persians built them a Temple, and they restricted the 'Tribe' to those with the 'correct' genealogies, and by Jesus's time they had quite a detailed set of 'Racial Purity' laws., another fact of Jewish history rejected by the Christian Jews and the new Covenant types.

As for Da Evul Greeks, the Jewish regions were granted the privileges of Temple State status by the Persians, the Greeks, and the Romans, i.e. left to rules themselves, so the fake narratives of them being all poor and oppressed is just self-serving rubbish; when they got their asses kicked it was because of their own uprisings, not outsiders invading them for no reason. that's the short history, and of course they continued to plunder and loot whenever the opportunity presented itself, and they loved massacring Da Xians at every chance as well, which is what really accounts for their unpopularity with Christian kings. they happily joined up with the Muslims in their invasions of Christian lands, and in Spain they administered and provided the garrison troops for the Moors for hundreds of years, endearing themselves so thoroughly with the locals via their well known, according to them, benevolence and charity that the locals would occasionally rise up and try and slaughter them to the last man, woman, and child, they were treated so well.

Rosies also thinks Da Evul Xians were being 'unfair' and 'bigoted' when the Xians finally recovered Spain, and those Moors and Jews who chose to leave weren't allowed to take their plunder and loot with them when they left. I mean, the gall of these silly Goy ...
sieg heil, little doggy.

Use a legit version.

above is the kind of shit that has sold well to the very diseased and illiterate minds of Pic's tribe-------and its nanny whores
for more than 17 centuries

really? you gonna point out that i added an 's' as if that matterS?

take your pick

revelation 1:14 & 1:15

Revelation 1:14 The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire.

or

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/study-bible/books/revelation/1/#v66001014-v66001015

bronze, brass, copper.

no white skin. only hair.

sieg heil, little doggy.

Use a legit version.

Look in the Torah. It tells you in a couple of places the Hebrews were Black. They were mistaken for Egyptians all the time.

really? you gonna point out that i added an 's' as if that matterS?

take your pick

revelation 1:14 & 1:15

Revelation 1:14 The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire.

or

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/study-bible/books/revelation/1/#v66001014-v66001015

bronze, brass, copper.

no white skin. only hair.
You gotta consider the wisdom of turning someone white as punishment when they were already white with blonde hair and blue eyes right?

Jesus doesn’t have bronze skin.
How do white people turn Black due to starvation? Dont you already have to have a dark skin color in order to turn Black?

Use a legit version.

Look in the Torah. It tells you in a couple of places the Hebrews were Black. They were mistaken for Egyptians all the time.
You are all wrong. Check the accent! Oy vey...

You are all wrong. Check the accent! Oy vey...
Do you want a quote from the bible for an example? There are a number of them.

Forum List

Back