Mayor Petey's religious intolerance

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I can appreciate the fact that Mr. Buttigieg is a devout member of the Religious Left that thinks that abortion and anal intercourse are holy and sacred acts, and that Almighty God was homophobic for His destruction of the nascent gayborhoods of Sodom as well as Gomorrah.

However, it isn't very American to attack others for their religious beliefs that differ from yours. If Buttigieg were to become President, I think we can expect and inquisition to ensure uniformity under Ayatollahs Jim Wallis and Al Sharpton considering the gentleman's vehemence against the faith of others.

Pete Buttigieg uses border to slam Republicans' Christian 'hypocrisy'

46 And your elder sister is Samaria, who lived with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you, is Sodom with her daughters.

47 Not only did you walk in their ways and do according to their abominations; within a very little time you were more corrupt than they in all your ways. 48 As I live, declares the Lord God, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done.

49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.

EXE 16

46 And your elder sister is Samaria, who lived with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you, is Sodom with her daughters.

47 Not only did you walk in their ways and do according to their abominations; within a very little time you were more corrupt than they in all your ways. 48 As I live, declares the Lord God, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done.

49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.

EXE 16

If someone thinks that Sodomy is a tremendous practice, and they want to glorify it, and use the bible to make their case like Mr. Buttigieg does- I don't have a problem with that at all. This is America.

But my problem with Petey is his intolerance of other people's religious faith, calling them "hypocrites" because they don't have the same love for abortion and taking it in the caboose that he does. He should live and let live.

You sure do love to talk about gays and anal intercourse. If you keep this up your grinding ax will be worn done to a nubbin.

You sure do love to talk about gays and anal intercourse. If you keep this up your grinding ax will be worn done to a nubbin.

It was the homosexual community that named their ancient mecca after the act. The city name "Sodom" is derived from the act of "sodomy". Very similar to the name of Bumfuck, Egypt.

It was the homosexual community that named their ancient mecca after the act. The city name "Sodom" is derived from the act of "sodomy". Very similar to the name of Bumfuck, Egypt.

Is that why you seemingly never stop talking about fags and gay sex?

Actually, I'm merely responding to the LGBTQ community which has made the glorification of their lifestyle a major issue.

You may find this hard to believe, but before the homosexual community started banging the drums for gay liberation and the open discussion of butt sex, it really wasn't discussed at all in the context of politics. It don't think that William Henry Harrison or Franklin Pierce ever uttered a word about it. And the great Warren G. Harding's appeal for a "Return to Normalcy" really wasn't about normal sexual preferences.

Actually, I'm merely responding to the LGBTQ community which has made the glorification of their lifestyle a major issue.

You may find this hard to believe, but before the homosexual community started banging the drums for gay liberation and the open discussion of butt sex, it really wasn't discussed at all in the context of politics. It don't think that William Henry Harrison or Franklin Pierce ever uttered a word about it. And the great Warren G. Harding's appeal for a "Return to Normalcy" really wasn't about normal sexual preferences.

Yeah, it's the fags fault you never stop talking about them. You're the vegetation that never shuts the fuck up about steak. :lol:

I can appreciate the fact that Mr. Buttigieg is a devout member of the Religious Left that thinks that abortion and anal intercourse are holy and sacred acts, and that Almighty God was homophobic for His destruction of the nascent gayborhoods of Sodom as well as Gomorrah.

However, it isn't very American to attack others for their religious beliefs that differ from yours. If Buttigieg were to become President, I think we can expect and inquisition to ensure uniformity under Ayatollahs Jim Wallis and Al Sharpton considering the gentleman's vehemence against the faith of others.

Pete Buttigieg uses border to slam Republicans' Christian 'hypocrisy'
He's just stated what we've ALL seen about the CRC GLARING hypocrisy in the last few years (it's always been there, just really really obvious in the last few years).

EXE 16

If someone thinks that Sodomy is a tremendous practice, and they want to glorify it, and use the bible to make their case like Mr. Buttigieg does- I don't have a problem with that at all. This is America.

But my problem with Petey is his intolerance of other people's religious faith, calling them "hypocrites" because they don't have the same love for abortion and taking it in the caboose that he does. He should live and let live.
The post you quoted shows what Sodom's crime was....stated IN your bible....they had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. Sounds a lot like today's CRCs...led by fat donnie.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: You got it reversed.

Almighty God was homophobic for His destruction of the nascent gayborhoods of Sodom as well as Gomorrah.
Recall that Sodom and Gomorrah's greatest sin was not homosexual acts but lack of hospitality.
According to Ezekiel IN the bible, that is correct. Plus they were too much into themselves and not taking care of the poor and weak among them.

Almighty God was homophobic for His destruction of the nascent gayborhoods of Sodom as well as Gomorrah.
Recall that Sodom and Gomorrah's greatest sin was not homosexual acts but lack of hospitality.

There are few things less hospitable than to subject your guests to assrapery.
Lot's daughters disagree.

If you look at the entire historical record, what really pissed Almighty God off about the Gay Community in Sodom was how they tried to convert God's holy angels to the Gay Sex Orientation.

There are few things less hospitable than to subject your guests to assrapery.
Lot's daughters disagree.

If you look at the entire historical record, what really pissed Almighty God off about the Gay Community in Sodom was how they tried to convert God's holy angels to the Gay Sex Orientation.
Ezekiel 16:49 Now this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed, and complacent; they did not help the poor and needy. Why do you ignore your own bible? Sounds like your personal gay agenda in getting in the way of your religion. I wonder why that is? Maybe you should do some serious self-reflection on that.

BTW....the "entire historical record"? What exactly is the HISTORICAL record about Sodom? :71: Where was it? What was its population? When was it destroyed? What destroyed it? What do the archeologists say?

Forum List

Back