Jesse Ventura...fraud or moron?

Because I know these facts already..unfortunately this is mainstream television and it needs to hold the attention and needs to be edit to a 20 min format so if a wide audience can be reached and the relevant facts presented I forgive Jesse for his dramatics

:lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

so why do we need to fight for 5 to force the release of 5 frames and why cant we see all surveillance tapes ?

I find it beyond incredible that there are not dozens of video tapes of the Pentagon attack. Don't tell me there are not HUNDREDS of cameras outside that building and around the grounds.

There should also be lots of evidence in Air Traffic Control tapes showing the tracked aircraft from take off to thier demise. They should have no problem producing that evidence. There could very well be video from other aircraft also. I know that as a pilot I have been called on the radio from ATC to identify the location of a plane that wouldn't communicate with them. It is usually a student pilot that forgot to turn on his transponder and got lost. It happened frequently in Florida air space back in the 70's and 80's.

why cant we see the 84 still classified surveillance tapes ?...why did it take 5 years to force them to release 5 frames
This thread is about Ventura.

You must see how heavily he edits his program to slant it. If you are so suspicious of the government why do you give Ventura a pass?

Because I know these facts already..unfortunately this is mainstream television and it needs to hold the attention and needs to be edit to a 20 min format so if a wide audience can be reached and the relevant facts presented I forgive Jesse for his dramatics
:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol:

so why do we need to fight for 5 to force the release of 5 frames and why cant we see all surveillance tapes ?

I find it beyond incredible that there are not dozens of video tapes of the Pentagon attack. Don't tell me there are not HUNDREDS of cameras outside that building and around the grounds.

There should also be lots of evidence in Air Traffic Control tapes showing the tracked aircraft from take off to thier demise. They should have no problem producing that evidence. There could very well be video from other aircraft also. I know that as a pilot I have been called on the radio from ATC to identify the location of a plane that wouldn't communicate with them. It is usually a student pilot that forgot to turn on his transponder and got lost. It happened frequently in Florida air space back in the 70's and 80's.

Video from other aircraft.....whatever you say skycap.

Any word on what took down the light poles if it wasn't an airplane short-stack.

Welcome to your place. Now shut the fuck up.

You must see how heavily he edits his program to slant it. If you are so suspicious of the government why do you give Ventura a pass?

:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol:

Pretty stupid; especially since it is an hour-long show and there is 40+ minutes to fill. Can't blame Id-Eots for not watching the show.

:lol: Dance ya fucking retards! Dance!!!

You have nothing so you have to pretend. Wow. Think anyone is buying your bullshit? I sure don't.

But hey. You already have proven you're more than willing to completely ignore evidence that you don't like. How typical of shits that have nothing.

:lol: Dance ya fucking retards! Dance!!!

oh-oh ...he is becoming completely... Unhinged...illogical .. Maybe you need to take sometime off...i am concerned for you

:lol: Nope. Just laughing my ass off at losers like you who actually think you are worth something.

I find it beyond incredible that you actually think your OPINION means dick. It doesn't.

HUGGY said:
There should also be lots of evidence in Air Traffic Control tapes showing the tracked aircraft from take off to thier demise. They should have no problem producing that evidence.
They have that evidence. But please explain to all of us what you would do with it besides deny it? That is what truthtards like you do with evidence that doesn't fit their theories.

For example, you truthtards pretended that if the government would release the doubletree and citgo tapes that it would be evidence Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. They released the videos. The videos showed exactly what the government said they did; not much. Did it make any difference to truthtards? Nope.

Neither would anything else. That is why any "new investigation" would simply be ignored by truthtards unless it was done by truthtards and didn't actually look at the evidence.

HUGGY said:
There could very well be video from other aircraft also. I know that as a pilot I have been called on the radio from ATC to identify the location of a plane that wouldn't communicate with them.

But there was....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFTNPEmZHXE]More for you to ignore[/ame]

HUGGY said:
It is usually a student pilot that forgot to turn on his transponder and got lost. It happened frequently in Florida air space back in the 70's and 80's.
So what are you going to do with this new evidence?

I find it beyond incredible that you actually think your OPINION means dick. It doesn't.

HUGGY said:
There should also be lots of evidence in Air Traffic Control tapes showing the tracked aircraft from take off to thier demise. They should have no problem producing that evidence.
They have that evidence. But please explain to all of us what you would do with it besides deny it? That is what truthtards like you do with evidence that doesn't fit their theories.

For example, you truthtards pretended that if the government would release the doubletree and citgo tapes that it would be evidence Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. They released the videos. The videos showed exactly what the government said they did; not much. Did it make any difference to truthtards? Nope.

Neither would anything else. That is why any "new investigation" would simply be ignored by truthtards unless it was done by truthtards and didn't actually look at the evidence.

HUGGY said:
There could very well be video from other aircraft also. I know that as a pilot I have been called on the radio from ATC to identify the location of a plane that wouldn't communicate with them.

But there was....

HUGGY said:
It is usually a student pilot that forgot to turn on his transponder and got lost. It happened frequently in Florida air space back in the 70's and 80's.

I'm still waiting for some sort of official admission to the number of videos that have supposedly not been released.

But there was....

HUGGY said:

I'm still waiting for some sort of official admission to the number of videos that have supposedly not been released.

well why dont you just phone and ask them cuntyqueen

why cant we see the 84 still classified surveillance tapes ?...why did it take 5 years to force them to release 5 frames

In your opinion Ventura lies to spread the truth?

He could easily fit the relevant portions on to the show...unedited. Yet he doesn't.

Why? Your reasoning is spurious.

No it would depend on the gauge of the metal being cut.
We already know that explosives were not used because the windows didn't break.

we do not know what explosives may of been used there were many explosions and many broken windows and are you saying the manner in which the tjermite was utilized would not have any baring on the amount required ?

What Im demonstrating is, you are an idiot who has no facts.
Putting aside Thermite doesn't cut very effectively sideways it take twice the weight in thermite to iron to do the job,
You would think someone would have noticed thousand of pounds of thermite being strapped to columns .

He could easily fit the relevant portions on to the show...unedited. Yet he doesn't.

seems to be the troofer movement in a few words

you should be far more concerned about the pentagons edits

No it would depend on the gauge of the metal being cut.
We already know that explosives were not used because the windows didn't break.

we do not know what explosives may of been used there were many explosions and many broken windows and are you saying the manner in which the tjermite was utilized would not have any baring on the amount required ?

What Im demonstrating is, you are an idiot who has no facts.
Putting aside Thermite doesn't cut very effectively sideways it take twice the weight in thermite to iron to do the job,
You would think someone would have noticed thousand of pounds of thermite being strapped to columns .

you do not know the first thing about thermite dont pretend

name one thing that was a lie..other than your accusation

Forum List

Back