Jesse Ventura...fraud or moron?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Just saw one of his shows where he "interviewed" a woman on the 9/11 commission. Instead of showing the actual interview he creatively edited so you didn't know if the answers she gave were to the questions he asked.

I say he's a fraud out to make money off the gullible.

Just saw one of his shows where he "interviewed" a woman on the 9/11 commission. Instead of showing the actual interview he creatively edited so you didn't know if the answers she gave were to the questions he asked.

I think he's taken too many head-butts.

I defy anybody to watch one of his shows without breaking out into laughter at some point.

just saw one of his shows where he "interviewed" a woman on the 9/11 commission. Instead of showing the actual interview he creatively edited so you didn't know if the answers she gave were to the questions he asked.

could you be anymore vague ?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Good to see you're still having to go to the library for Internet. In 6 short hours, Sayonara! Beeotch.

just saw one of his shows where he "interviewed" a woman on the 9/11 commission. Instead of showing the actual interview he creatively edited so you didn't know if the answers she gave were to the questions he asked.

as usual,the OCTA's get owned by you.:clap2:

As usual... the dipshits come running :clap2:

Ravi:

Jesse Ventura is one of the good guys actually holding government authorities responsible for telling ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ZdGCS_QCg&feature=player_embedded]The 911Truth[/ame]

I do believe this is the video you are talking about. Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld carried out the 9/11 attacks with many accomplices and you continue aiding these murderers by attacking real 911Truthers like Jesse Ventura.

GL,

Terral

As usual... the dipshits come running :clap2:

great comeback after your ass got handed to you on a platter.:lol::clap2::clap2:

Ravi:

Jesse Ventura is one of the good guys actually holding government authorities responsible for telling ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ZdGCS_QCg&feature=player_embedded]The 911Truth[/ame]

I do believe this is the video you are talking about. Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld carried out the 9/11 attacks with many accomplices and you continue aiding these murderers by attacking real 911Truthers like Jesse Ventura.

GL,

Terral

This OCTA Terral will only come back with a lame ass rebuttal like this one below as he demonstrated.:lol:

As usual... the dipshits come running

Great rebuttal there.lol.

Last edited:
Yes, that is the one I was talking about, Terral. Did you happen to notice toward the end he interviews some woman that was supposedly on the 9/11 commission?

He asks her questions. She answers questions. But there is no way to tell if her answers were to his questions as shown on the video because the video is so heavily edited.

Why doesn't he just show the interview in total without edit?

to me the more concerning question me is why the mainstream media does not report one word on the petitions and statement of these highly qualified individuals who by any rational person understanding are highly skilled, credible and courageous patriots... I would welcome any reasonable explanation..have yet to hear one

Last edited:
to me the more concerning question me is why the mainstream media does not report one word on the petitions and statement of these highly qualified individuals who by any rational person understanding are highly skilled, credible and courageous patriots...would welcome any reasonable explanation..have yet o hear one

Because you're all a bunch of fucking liars. Simple enough for you? Do you need me to use smaller words? Pictures?

Here. Let me show you what I mean. These are the type of people your "highly skilled and credible" people are. They are fucking liars. This quote is taken from the page you linked.

I don't believe it's possible for, like I said, for a terrorist, a so-called terrorist to train on a [Cessna] 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns, exceeding -- pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's. And the aircraft would literally fall out of the sky. I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."

OK, this ass says he is a pilot. He should know about Gs and, since this quote was taken from 2007, he would know what the turn at the pentagon entailed.

So lets find out just what kind of piece of shit you're claiming is highly skilled and credible.

At it's narrowest, the spiral of flight 77 was four miles in diameter or 2 miles in radius.

At the start of the maneuver, the flight speed was 290 knots. High, but well within the design parameters of the plane at that altitude according to Boeing and most certainly not 100 knots over as claimed by your douche. As the plane executed the spiral, the speed decreased, which is normal in a turn, but for the sake of argument, let's say it stayed steady at 290 knots.

Given these two parameters, it is easy to calculate acceleration in the turn which would be measured in Gs. 32 feet per second per second acceleration is 1 G. Acceleration in a turn is calculated with the following formula: A = v2/r.

First we get knots into feet per second. Easy enough. One knot is equal to 1.6878098571012 feet per second. 290 knots = 489.4648586 feet per second. Velocity squared gives us 239575.8478.

Second, we need to determine the radius of the turn. 2 mile radius * 5280 feet per mile = 10560 feet.

So acceleration = 239575.8478 / 10560 = 22.6871068 feet per second per second acceleration or 0.708972087 Gs. Hardly 5 to 7 Gs.

So what would it take to get to 5 - 7 Gs? Well, keeping the diameter the same, the plane would have to be going 770 knots which is greater than the speed of sound which at sea level is 660 knots. Ironically, to hit 7Gs, the plane would have to be going 911 knots.

We all know the plane couldn't even achieve those speeds, so lets adjust the other parameter; the radius of the turn.

In order to pull 5Gs, the radius would have to be shortened from 10560 feet to 1497 feet, or from 2 miles to a little over a quarter mile. 7Gs is accomplished in a turn of just 1070 feet or about a fifth of a mile.

So, as anyone can see, there is NO WAY the plane was pulling anywhere near 5 to 7 Gs. An experienced pilot, especially one supposedly use to high speed maneuvers, would know what it takes to reach those G levels. Therefore I submit to you that eot's source is either a complete fraud who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about, or he is knowingly lying out his ass.

Feel free to debunk my math or the facts of the situation. You won't be able to do either.

to me the more concerning question me is why the mainstream media does not report one word on the petitions and statement of these highly qualified individuals who by any rational person understanding are highly skilled, credible and courageous patriots...would welcome any reasonable explanation..have yet o hear one

Because you're all a bunch of fucking liars. Simple enough for you? Do you need me to use smaller words? Pictures?

Here. Let me show you what I mean. These are the type of people your "highly skilled and credible" people are. They are fucking liars. This quote is taken from the page you linked.

I don't believe it's possible for, like I said, for a terrorist, a so-called terrorist to train on a [Cessna] 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns, exceeding -- pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's. And the aircraft would literally fall out of the sky. I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."
OK, this ass says he is a pilot. He should know about Gs and, since this quote was taken from 2007, he would know what the turn at the pentagon entailed.

So lets find out just what kind of piece of shit you're claiming is highly skilled and credible.

At it's narrowest, the spiral of flight 77 was four miles in diameter or 2 miles in radius.

At the start of the maneuver, the flight speed was 290 knots. High, but well within the design parameters of the plane at that altitude according to Boeing and most certainly not 100 knots over as claimed by your douche. As the plane executed the spiral, the speed decreased, which is normal in a turn, but for the sake of argument, let's say it stayed steady at 290 knots.

Given these two parameters, it is easy to calculate acceleration in the turn which would be measured in Gs. 32 feet per second per second acceleration is 1 G. Acceleration in a turn is calculated with the following formula: A = v2/r.

First we get knots into feet per second. Easy enough. One knot is equal to 1.6878098571012 feet per second. 290 knots = 489.4648586 feet per second. Velocity squared gives us 239575.8478.

Second, we need to determine the radius of the turn. 2 mile radius * 5280 feet per mile = 10560 feet.

So acceleration = 239575.8478 / 10560 = 22.6871068 feet per second per second acceleration or 0.708972087 Gs. Hardly 5 to 7 Gs.

So what would it take to get to 5 - 7 Gs? Well, keeping the diameter the same, the plane would have to be going 770 knots which is greater than the speed of sound which at sea level is 660 knots. Ironically, to hit 7Gs, the plane would have to be going 911 knots.

We all know the plane couldn't even achieve those speeds, so lets adjust the other parameter; the radius of the turn.

In order to pull 5Gs, the radius would have to be shortened from 10560 feet to 1497 feet, or from 2 miles to a little over a quarter mile. 7Gs is accomplished in a turn of just 1070 feet or about a fifth of a mile.

So, as anyone can see, there is NO WAY the plane was pulling anywhere near 5 to 7 Gs. An experienced pilot, especially one supposedly use to high speed maneuvers, would know what it takes to reach those G levels. Therefore I submit to you that eot's source is either a complete fraud who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about, or he is knowingly lying out his ass.

Feel free to debunk my math or the facts of the situation. You won't be able to do either.
:cuckoo: You are bashing one of your fellow believers.

Again I ask...why won't Ventura release the entire tape?

Every dime that Jessie Ventura has ever made was made off of the gullible.:lol:

Here. Let me show you what I mean. These are the type of people your "highly skilled and credible" people are. They are fucking liars. This quote is taken from the page you linked

I do not find that a reasonable explanation for men and woman in their positions to take such a bold stand and no explanation why 2 former air crash investigation board presidents signing the petition for a re-investigation of 9/11 ids not news worthy

Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force – Former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. Retired commercial pilot. Flew for Pan Am and United Airlines for 35 years. Aircraft flown: Boeing 707, 720, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, and 777. 30,000+ total hours flown. Had previously flown the actual two United Airlines aircraft that were hijacked on 9/11 (Flight 93, which impacted in Pennsylvania, and Flight 175, the second plane to hit the WTC).
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSokEXdFjaQ[/ame]

Forum List

Back