Jesse Ventura...fraud or moron?

yes...this pretty much is my take on his show as well. Lol on the white ford explorer.

I have to conclude that ventura is a fraud making money off of gullible people and using a tragedy to do so.

why cant we see the 84 still classified surveillance tapes ?...why did it take 5 years to force them to release 5 frames
This thread is about Ventura.

You must see how heavily he edits his program to slant it. If you are so suspicious of the government why do you give Ventura a pass?

Because they think he's on their side.

yes...this pretty much is my take on his show as well. Lol on the white ford explorer.

I have to conclude that ventura is a fraud making money off of gullible people and using a tragedy to do so.

why cant we see the 84 still classified surveillance tapes ?...why did it take 5 years to force them to release 5 frames

You must see how heavily he edits his program to slant it. If you are so suspicious of the government why do you give Ventura a pass?

Because I know these facts already..unfortunately this is mainstream television and it needs to hold the attention and needs to be edit to a 20 min format so if a wide audience can be reached and the relevant facts presented I forgive Jesse for his dramatics

this was relevant information Jesse reported on in the program in question

Because I know these facts already..unfortunately this is mainstream television and it needs to hold the attention and needs to be edit to a 20 min format so if a wide audience can be reached and the relevant facts presented I forgive Jesse for his dramatics

:lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

:lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

so why do we need to fight for 5 to force the release of 5 frames and why cant we see all surveillance tapes ?

where are the unaccounted trillions ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d2LAs-WL_4[/ame]

No it would depend on the gauge of the metal being cut.
We already know that explosives were not used because the windows didn't break.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d2LAs-WL_4[/ame]

I think you are quite hilarious actually.

No it would depend on the gauge of the metal being cut.
We already know that explosives were not used because the windows didn't break.

we do not know what explosives may of been used there were many explosions and many broken windows and are you saying the manner in which the tjermite was utilized would not have any baring on the amount required ?

just saw one of his shows where he "interviewed" a woman on the 9/11 commission. Instead of showing the actual interview he creatively edited so you didn't know if the answers she gave were to the questions he asked.

I say he's a fraud out to make money off the gullible.

could you be anymore vague ?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

as usual,the OCTA's get owned by you.:clap2:
Shut up, you little cock sucker.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back