Jesse Ventura...fraud or moron?

I have no dog in this debate but I'd like to follow it to whatever conclusions we can arrive at, anyway

I ask that we keep the content factual, and try NOT to insult one another.

Think that is possible?

CAn we remind ourselves that a difference of opinion does not necesssitate a comment about the poster with whom we disagree?

Can we sustain that level of posting maturity for this thread, please?

obviously you have never participated in a 9/11 discussion here otherwise you would know thats impossible to do,that the OCTA'S-the official conspiracy theory apologists,when they cant refute evidence or facts which they always ignore,always starts it all the time with the name calling and insults which is why i dont partipate in these discussions anymore for the most part besides the fact that they blatantly ignore evidence,facts and witness testimonys since it doesnt go along with their version of events.we have a lot of paid disinfo agents here as well and thats what they are paid to do,is disrupt a 9/11 discusion among truthers with name calling or whatever it takes to disrupt them.otherwise if they were just in denial they would not care what truthers thought and they would not devote themselves to coming here everyday defending the official fairy tale.

thermite can't cut horizontally nor can it time things like you truthtards claim in order to achieve free fall acceleration. Try again.
Bullshit. You are wrong again.

thats why nobody should waste time with this troll.He is like candytroll.Posts lies and bullshit.I have a video that shows thermite being used and cutting through steel horizontally.I would post it here except trolls like patriot and candyidiot,dismiss it and ignore it since it proves them wrong.any of the truthers interested in looking at it or are open minded such as Editec usually is,pm me and i will gladly send that video to you that proves that Mr Jones is right,that as usual,bullshit patriot here,is doing just that,making up bullshit to avoid the truth.

that's because, like the rest of your bullshit lies, it just isn't true. 2.3 trillion dollars are not properly accounted for according to gao standards. It's not "missing". It is a wonder truthtards are able to function in society with all the pathological lying they do.

link please
He is a hopeless lying pos that dances around what is asked of him, and doesn't understand that the liars are the ones whose conspiracy theory he believes. He probably doesn't even know what part of the Pentagon and workers were killed that the question is based upon. He is hopelessly lost, what a joke. And he came here to "make 9-11 truthers cry" LOL! Well, you've succeeded alright, only we're crying with laughter at you!
The money can't be accounted for, but it's not missing!! What a pathetic excuse, holy shit!! If his bank said they couldn't account for his money, I suppose he wouldn't complain and say it was missing LOL! You are a sad ass mfker parrot!! :lol::lol::lol: It's gone but it's not missing...ROFLMFAF!!

thats what I said,when he first came on here posting his rants and lies,he made me cry alright,but only because I was laughing so hard watching him make a moron out of himself telling his lies and propaganda that i was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes so yeah I guess you could say he made me cry.lol.:lol::lol::lol:

we do not know what explosives may of been used there were many explosions and many broken windows and are you saying the manner in which the tjermite was utilized would not have any baring on the amount required ?

What Im demonstrating is, you are an idiot who has no facts.
Putting aside Thermite doesn't cut very effectively sideways it take twice the weight in thermite to iron to do the job,
You would think someone would have noticed thousand of pounds of thermite being strapped to columns .

you do not know the first thing about thermite dont pretend

It was part of the standard welding curriculum that I took.
But thanks anyway.

So you cant name anything and resort to your original vague generalization...I see
It is his job to be convincing. For instance, he could play the entire interview with the woman from the 9/11 commission but he won't, because then you would have to conclude that his editing is misleading.

He takes Willie Rodriguez at his word. Willie has been caught in more lies than anybody on this subject. So "The Body" isn't doing any real investigating. So the entire premise of the show is fraudulent.

In the Plum Island episode, its said that he is storming the island yet he never goes ashore. He claims that he is watched by DHS yet there is no visual of anybody paying the least amount of attention to him. These are lies.

In the half-truths department, its off the scale. At one point "The Body" says that [paraphrasing--I don't care enough to go back and listen for exact quotes], "I pay his salary. Where I come from, if you pay the salary, they work for you" when the Coast Guard is allegedly harassing them. Uh no, it doesn't work that way and he knows it.

One of his guests on the show recommends "nuking" plum island. Thats a level headed suggestion.

He repeatedly refers to it as a germ warfare lab. It isn't.

It goes on and on.

He's a liar, not a SEAL, and making a lame attempt to get some sort of ratings from his ravings. That doesn't seem to be working either.
Perhaps because so many people can see through him.

Because I know these facts already..unfortunately this is mainstream television and it needs to hold the attention and needs to be edit to a 20 min format so if a wide audience can be reached and the relevant facts presented I forgive Jesse for his dramatics

:lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

so why do we need to fight for 5 to force the release of 5 frames and why cant we see all surveillance tapes ?

thats a point the trolls like him have never gotten around is that the pentagon with all the cameras and suveillance tapes they have in that building,all they have is a measly five frames to show of their ALLEGED airliner that hit the pentagon,five frames of a fireball.what excellent proof that is.:lol: this troll also goes and claims that Russ Wittenberg that expert pilot is wrong, and ignores the fact that cameras were confiscated from the gas stations and hotel across from the street illegally.if they got nothing to hide,they should release the photos of the alleged airliner.:cuckoo: ALL not just a measly five frames of a fireball.lol.

this tinfoiler hat wearer also cant get around the fact that the pilots for truth site was founded because many credible pilots dont accept the official version of events,its so easy to see this guy is a troll seeking attention and you guys are taking the bait unwisely .you dont have to be an expert pilot to know that this airliner crash does not resemble the crash of other airliners.:lol: and if he had done any research,he would know that expert pilots have said the same thing.:lol::lol: this PARROT guy really should change his user name to that because he does sound like a parrot,just repeating the same old line of b.s of the governments that has been debunked too many times to remember here at this site.:lol::lol:

What Im demonstrating is, you are an idiot who has no facts.
Putting aside Thermite doesn't cut very effectively sideways it take twice the weight in thermite to iron to do the job,
You would think someone would have noticed thousand of pounds of thermite being strapped to columns .

But thanks anyway.

I spent ten years underwater welding and cutting...whats your point

so why do we need to fight for 5 to force the release of 5 frames and why cant we see all surveillance tapes ?

I find it beyond incredible that there are not dozens of video tapes of the Pentagon attack. Don't tell me there are not HUNDREDS of cameras outside that building and around the grounds.

There should also be lots of evidence in Air Traffic Control tapes showing the tracked aircraft from take off to thier demise. They should have no problem producing that evidence. There could very well be video from other aircraft also. I know that as a pilot I have been called on the radio from ATC to identify the location of a plane that wouldn't communicate with them. It is usually a student pilot that forgot to turn on his transponder and got lost. It happened frequently in Florida air space back in the 70's and 80's.

yep,thats just what I got done saying,thats something the OCTA trolls blatanty lignore and cant get around and love to make fools out of themselves defending.:lol::lol:

But thanks anyway.

His point is... someone would have seen something.

You 9/11 truthers are so G-damned stupid it boggles the mind.

Eots, you sound like an intelligent guy, how on earth can you be sucked into this idiocy?

exactly..

I say fraud. I am a military man who has fought, and I have no respect for any form of control let to this man, for those who have such an arrogant ability to twist the truth to their favor should not, to my view, be granted any control over others.

well then by your logic you should hate all the OCTA'S here such as candytroll, parrot troll,since they have been caught doing nothing but lying this whole time on this thread.:cuckoo::lol::lol: hate to break your heart but those traiters are the only ones here twisting the truth.:cuckoo:

But thanks anyway.

Eots, you sound like an intelligent guy, how on earth can you be sucked into this idiocy?

Oxygen deprivation from spending 10 years under water. Just a guess. :lol:

I find it beyond incredible that there are not dozens of video tapes of the Pentagon attack. Don't tell me there are not HUNDREDS of cameras outside that building and around the grounds.

There should also be lots of evidence in Air Traffic Control tapes showing the tracked aircraft from take off to thier demise. They should have no problem producing that evidence. There could very well be video from other aircraft also. I know that as a pilot I have been called on the radio from ATC to identify the location of a plane that wouldn't communicate with them. It is usually a student pilot that forgot to turn on his transponder and got lost. It happened frequently in Florida air space back in the 70's and 80's.

yep,thats just what I got done saying,thats something the OCTA trolls blatanty lignore and cant get around and love to make fools out of themselves defending.:lol::lol:

No more silly than you 9/11 truthers falling for such far fetched stupidity.

In your opinion Ventura lies to spread the truth?

He could easily fit the relevant portions on to the show...unedited. Yet he doesn't.

Why? Your reasoning is spurious.

name one thing that was a lie..other than your accusation
His show is purely propaganda. There is nothing honest about it. No attempt to find the truth, only an attempt to fool people.

your clearly in denial and afraid of the truth.Venture is a patriot unlike parrot here and is doing an outstanding job of getting the truth out,not his fault you are in denial and afraid.

But thanks anyway.

Maybe he will start posting about nanothermite , or invisible thermite ,uninvented shit like his silent explosions.

But thanks anyway.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A[/ame]

And... your point is?????

The strusture was damaged from its bottom floors being wiped out buy the 2 towers that were right by it, and it was burning uncontrlollably.... it finally couldnt stand any longer and collapsed.

All you do is prove you are an idiot troll. :cuckoo:

Sorry, thats just the way I see it.

The strusture was damaged from its bottom floors being wiped out buy the 2 towers that were right by it, and it was burning uncontrlollably.... it finally couldnt stand any longer and collapsed.

all you do is prove sadly that you dont even know the the official story...that states fire was the cause of the collapse of wtc 7 and damage from falling debris played no significant role in the collapse....sorry that is the simple truth

Last edited:

all you do is prove sadly that you dont even know the the official story...that states fire was the cause of the collapse of wtc 7 and damage from falling debris played no significant role in the collapse....sorry that is the simple truth

That is just not so.

That is just not so.

You are wrong. Eots is right, NIST said themselves in their report that the towers collapse played NO ROLE in the WTC7 collapse. Why does no one care to even look into this scandal as if we are some crazy goons? You do realize that physics are physics right people? Objects cannot freefall through objects, steel structures do not turn into dust, 100 story buildings do not smash into 3 stories tall, the WTC7 cannot collapse at freefall into its own foot print (unless explosives were used) it goes on and on and everyone just laughs it off. You'd think people would have more self respect. No one cares about facts, they just talk out of their hopes assumptions. 9/11 has been covered-up, and if you don't believe that you are BLIND.

That is just not so.

yes it most definitely is ....so what spin are you going to put on it now?

The loss of WTC 7’s Column 79—the structural component identified as the one whose failure on 9/11 started the progressive collapse—would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby WTC 1 tower were not factors. The investigation team concluded that the column’s failure under any circumstance would have initiated the destructive sequence of events.... Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated.

NIST and the World Trade Center

Forum List

Back