Jesse Ventura...fraud or moron?

yes I have heard he correct people that he had "SEAL training" but was in the "UDT" but UDT is now "Navy SEAL" blah blah blah it gets cumbersome and irrelevant in a short interview after the first hundred time I am sure

Ventura wasn't a SEAL.
You're not a pilot.

Any word on what took down the light poles if it wasn't AA77?

Ventura is a Seal...you are a transvestite spam-bot

Well, you might want to inform Jesse of that because according to his spokesman, Jesse has corrected him when he called him a SEAL.

Ventura's spokesman, John Wodele, confirms Ventura was in the UDT's, and he says the Governor has never tried to convince people otherwise.

Wodele: If you travel with the governor and spend any amount of time with him, he is very forthcoming and accurate in terms of his relationship with the United States Navy. He talks about the fact that he was in the Underwater Demolition Team. In fact, he has corrected me in the past.

Full Story Here

Understand, it is not a question. Jesse Ventura was a member of UDT 12, not SEAL 1. I really don't understand why he is still pretending that he was a SEAL after admitting he was indeed a UDT. That is my question, yet to be answered. Either way, it makes him a fraud.

the two became one unit and even if that occurred after his service is not all that relevant other than to perhaps to occasionally add the footnote that in his day it was called UDT...SEAL is the current reference for those doing what he did

yes I have heard he correct people that he had "SEAL training" but was in the "UDT" but UDT is now "Navy SEAL" blah blah blah it gets cumbersome and irrelevant in a short interview after the first hundred time I am sure

First hundred times? Find me 5 examples.

Ventura is a Seal...you are a transvestite spam-bot

Well, you might want to inform Jesse of that because according to his spokesman, Jesse has corrected him when he called him a SEAL.

Ventura's spokesman, John Wodele, confirms Ventura was in the UDT's, and he says the Governor has never tried to convince people otherwise.

Wodele: If you travel with the governor and spend any amount of time with him, he is very forthcoming and accurate in terms of his relationship with the United States Navy. He talks about the fact that he was in the Underwater Demolition Team. In fact, he has corrected me in the past.

Full Story Here

Understand, it is not a question. Jesse Ventura was a member of UDT 12, not SEAL 1. I really don't understand why he is still pretending that he was a SEAL after admitting he was indeed a UDT. That is my question, yet to be answered. Either way, it makes him a fraud.

the two became one unit and even if that occurred after his service is not all that relevant other than to perhaps to occasionally add the footnote that in his day it was called UDT...SEAL is the current reference for those doing what he did

Incorrect once again. SEa Air Land = SEAL. UDT = Underwater Demolition Technician.

In the mid-1950s, the Navy saw how the UDT's mission had expanded to a broad range of "unconventional warfare", but also that this clashed with the UDT's traditional focus on swimming and diving operations. It was therefore decided to create a new type of unit that would build on the UDT's elite qualities and water-borne expertise, but would add land combat skills, including parachute training and guerrilla/counterinsurgency operations.

These new teams would eventually replace the UDTs. The new force was the United States Navy SEALs. (SEAL for their ability to operate by "SEa-Air-Land".)
>>>SOURCE<<<

That is the point that you seem incapable of comprehending. Ventura was an Underwater Demolition Technician. SEALs are Underwater Demolition Technicians plus land combat skills, parachute training, and guerrilla/counterinsurgency operations. Ventura was one of those, but he repeatedly portrays himself to be all of those.

That aside, you have yet to address the part of the video where he is describing his combat missions in Vietnam to Howard Stern.

In January 2002, Ventura, who had never specifically claimed to have fought in Vietnam, disclosed for the first time that he did not see combat. He did not receive the Combat Action Ribbon, which was awarded to those involved in a firefight or who went on clandestine or special operations where the risk of enemy fire was great or expected.

>>>SOURCE<<<

If you said "fraud", you would be correct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0Gz5mIIgg

Let's face it, the guy could be wrong on the issues simply because he is misinformed. But he is not misinformed on his own military service. He is exaggerating in areas and flat out lying in others. Hence, it is more logical to conclude that he is a fraud, although I have seen some pretty compelling evidence on the moron front as well.

Ventura was a SEAL he was in the udt and they were called SEALS and the UDT which is refereed to a the birth of the NAVY SEALS...IN THE 8Os duties were expanded the name was changed to navy seals....and he has never said differently and has earned the right to call him self a Seal.

Fuck these lying sacks of shit.

The Seals call him a Seal. Good enough for me.

Notable SEALs | NavySEALs.com - Experience the SEAL Edge

Oh you are funny, that is a commercial site. This is the official Navy Seals web site. Notice that it ends with .mil and not .com.

Naval Special Warfare :: Official U.S. Navy Web Site

The fact that he pretends to be a SEAL is just more proof of his dishonesty.

Why anyone believes anything he says is a mystery.

The man was what then was known as Navy Special Forces. I won't take that away from him. Whether you call him UDT or SEAL really doesn't matter. What he is doing today is making money off of idiots who want to believe him. He knows it's Bullshit he isn't stupid.

The man was what then was known as Navy Special Forces. I won't take that away from him. Whether you call him UDT or SEAL really doesn't matter. What he is doing today is making money off of idiots who want to believe him. He knows it's Bullshit he isn't stupid.

Oh come off it, SFC Ollie! He believes in what he does. He doesn't go off doing fake stuff just to make a buck. He doesn't pretend just so he can give the audience what they expect! Geeze. It's not like he is a professional wrestler or anything!

Oh.

Wait.

:redface:

Oh come off it, SFC Ollie! He believes in what he does. He doesn't go off doing fake stuff just to make a buck. He doesn't pretend just so he can give the audience what they expect! Geeze. It's not like he is a professional wrestler or anything!

Oh.

Wait.

:redface:
:lol:

Full Story Here

Incorrect once again. SEa Air Land = SEAL. UDT = Underwater Demolition Technician.

In the mid-1950s, the Navy saw how the UDT's mission had expanded to a broad range of "unconventional warfare", but also that this clashed with the UDT's traditional focus on swimming and diving operations. It was therefore decided to create a new type of unit that would build on the UDT's elite qualities and water-borne expertise, but would add land combat skills, including parachute training and guerrilla/counterinsurgency operations.

These new teams would eventually replace the UDTs. The new force was the United States Navy SEALs. (SEAL for their ability to operate by "SEa-Air-Land".)
>>>SOURCE<<<

That is the point that you seem incapable of comprehending. Ventura was an Underwater Demolition Technician. SEALs are Underwater Demolition Technicians plus land combat skills, parachute training, and guerrilla/counterinsurgency operations. Ventura was one of those, but he repeatedly portrays himself to be all of those.

That aside, you have yet to address the part of the video where he is describing his combat missions in Vietnam to Howard Stern.

In January 2002, Ventura, who had never specifically claimed to have fought in Vietnam, disclosed for the first time that he did not see combat. He did not receive the Combat Action Ribbon, which was awarded to those involved in a firefight or who went on clandestine or special operations where the risk of enemy fire was great or expected.

>>>SOURCE<<<

he never described a combat mission he described putting limpet mines of ships which I am sure he did and clearly having to go into all this SEALs and udt,SEALs and udt SEALs is a bunch of nonsense in a 3 min interview and regardless UDT where DESIGNATED as SEALs in 83 since then he has every right to be called a ex-Seal..You are attempting to shoot the messenger..why dont you just address the message ??

Last edited:

First hundred times? Find me 5 examples.

Jesse Ventura Returns to Alex Jones Tv 1/3:Watch 9/11 ...
Alex also talks with special guest Jesse Ventura, former Minnesota governor, retired professional wrestler and color commentator, Navy UDT veteran ..

Jesse Ventura Returns to Alex Jones Tv 3/3:Watch 9/11 ...
Alex also talks with special guest Jesse Ventura, former Minnesota governor, retired professional wrestler and color commentator, Navy UDT veteran ...
by TheAlexJonesChannel | 1 year ago | 10,007 views

10:59
Jesse Ventura on Alex Jones Tv 1/5:No More Torture!
Alex returns to the airwaves. Today's guest is former Minnesota governor, retired professional wrestler, Navy UDT veteran, actor, and former radio ...
by TheAlexJonesChannel | 1 year ago | 10,849 views

10:34
Jesse Ventura on Alex Jones Tv (HD) 1/3:What Happened ...
Alex talks with retired professional wrestler, Navy UDT veteran, actor, former radio and television talk show host and Minnesota Governor Jesse ...
by TheAlexJonesChannel | 1 year ago | 22,821 views
HD

Last edited:
you don't have to be a truther to go on alex jones' show. Pat Buchanan and Noam Chomsky have both been guests. Ron Paul too.

you don't have to be a truther to go on alex jones' show. Pat buchanan and noam chomsky have both been guests. Ron paul too.
i know
but i was referring to the fact eots watches him

once again you miss the point Jessee never tries to say he was not udt and alex has clearly included it in his bio.. 5 examples no problem

Last edited:
you don't have to be a truther to go on alex jones' show. Pat buchanan and noam chomsky have both been guests. Ron paul too.
i know
but i was referring to the fact eots watches him

once again you miss the point jessee never tries to say he was not udt and alex has clearly included it in his bio.. 5 examples no problem
my point was that you are clearly an Alex Jones watcher
LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back