Jerry Brown Sworn-IN!!!

Here's an idea - stop blaming Whitman and blame the person who lied. :cuckoo:

the burden rests with the employer, not the employee in this case. so it is meg whitmans faults for not doing her due diligence with her background investigation, or not caring to do one. :cuckoo:

and i never said it wasnt the housekeepers fault either. but when youre running for public office everything you have ever done is now under a microscope.
People don't hire domestics out of the want ads. The Whitmans used an employment service, which claimed that their screening process weeded out illegals.

I have some nice beach front property in Macon, Ga.
Did the employment service pay this woman?
The EMPLOYER has to do their due diligence.
That is the law.

the burden rests with the employer, not the employee in this case. so it is meg whitmans faults for not doing her due diligence with her background investigation, or not caring to do one. :cuckoo:

and i never said it wasnt the housekeepers fault either. but when youre running for public office everything you have ever done is now under a microscope.
People don't hire domestics out of the want ads. The Whitmans used an employment service, which claimed that their screening process weeded out illegals.

That is the law.
Gimmie a break...I suppose you do all your state auto inspections and federal taxes all by yourself, too, huh?

Ya' don't remember the '90s, huh??

I'm convinced we're about to see a repeat!!!!

It's time to unleash our imagination & creativity.....again....and, everything (good) ALWAYS starts in California!!!

As California goes....SO GOES THE NATION!!!!!!

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

would somebody please tell me what this moron just wrote.....the acid is just now kicking in....

That is the law.

You don't have all the facts Dawg. Whitman did her due diligence. She was given an I-9 form that was falsified by the employee. When she learned that she was illegal - she fired her. She violated no laws, was never charged with a crime, and the entire issue was staged to hurt her candidacy.

Want some real hypocrisy? The illegal alien is still here and she is collecting unemployment benefits........

You don't have all the facts Dawg. Whitman did her due diligence. She was given an I-9 form that was falsified by the employee. When she learned that she was illegal - she fired her. She violated no laws, was never charged with a crime, and the entire issue was staged to hurt her candidacy.

Want some real hypocrisy? The illegal alien is still here and she is collecting unemployment benefits........
More hypocrisy...Sea Hag Allred has pretty much thrown her overboard, in favor of paying clients.

Brown is a fool. He was a fool last time and he will be a fool this time. However, generally speaking, Californians are not very smart.

for a dumb group of people, we sure as hell put all the other States to shame economically for a hell of a long time.....didnt we?.....:eusa_eh:....

California's a basketcase because of several factors..one being "Direct Democracy". The people voted for no tax increases and that's what they got. They wanted to get "tough on crime" and did the "three strikes law". So now they have their prisons filled to the brim. It's expensive...and there's no revenue coming in to pay for it.

Another fine example of wanting services for nothing.

yep people like Dean running the show.....this is what you get....:eusa_whistle:

It's time to unleash our imagination & creativity.....again....and, everything (good) ALWAYS starts in California!!!

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
I think it's going to take...
imagination & creativity.....again....and, everything
...to see Brown's term as anything but a failure.

I'm wondering if Brown will push to legalize marijuana and to empty his state's prisons of non-violent, non minor-related pot offenses as one very good way to reduce spending and raise money via big tax input.

It costs an average of $50k to house one prison inmate per annum and there are more than two thousand marijuana "offenders" in California's prisons. There are even more on parole and probation. And the cost of processing and prosecuting everyone arrested for simple possession, even if they are released with minor penalties, is considerable.

well as of now....possesion of an Oz or less is now one of these....:eusa_naughty: and then.....:bye1:......

you idiots out there who want to see CA go bankrupt have no clue how the economy works. if california defaults on all of its obligations is will have a catastrophic affect on the entire country. business in states another that do business with California will be affected, people living on CA pension across the country will be affected, the fed will have to seize control and bail them out. public services will cease, thousands of people will be without a job.

what good would it do having any state go bankrupt? is it just so you can come rant on here and say "told you so!" to everyone who has ever disagreed with you?

way to root for failure, cause thats the american way.
Then we agree that liberal economic policies are doomed to failure.

Well during his recent campaign he promised free college education to all illegal aliens....Let's hope he's not one of those wafflers....Would love to see the wonderful people of Cali...react to that little nugget.

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

would somebody please tell me what this moron just wrote.....the acid is just now kicking in....

Look away, look away.. it will damage you retinas and turn your brain to mush.

That is the law.
Gimmie a break...I suppose you do all your state auto inspections and federal taxes all by yourself, too, huh?

We do not have state auto inspections and I have a BBA in business and my son pirates Turbo Tax each year.
But I will give you a break as I respect your opinions.

That is the law.

Not what Michele Malkin stated and she is no liberal.
Is a non issue with me anyway.
Would not have changed my vote at all.

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

Really? I was unaware that the US Constitution and the Declaration of Independence were written in California. I was unaware that Jesus Christ was Born, raised, ever appeared in California.

Are you honestly saying the 90s is a result of Brown being governor of California?

There is a reason I call the 90s the decade of illusion. However, I dont think the illusions going to go back up. People are awake and hurting. And they wont go back to sleep simply because a certain person is in office. We are looking at a decade of recession, depression, hunger and war. And it doesnt matter who's in charge.

Im a Californian and it honestly didnt matter who was gonna be governor, Brown or Whitman, the
re wasnt a good choice. Whitman was an idiot and had no government experience. She also buried herself with the whole illegal housekeeper scandal and forgetting to vote all those year. she also dug a deeper hole when it came out that she laid off thousands of workers at Ebay and gave herself a huge bonus. Brown caused a lot of the problems that we are now experiencing, but he had experience and was the democrat. after 8 years of a republican, i think we wanted to democrat again. thats where to vote stood. Brown won a huge majority of the vote, not necessarily because he was the best candidate, but in order to keep Whitman out of the governors mansion.

So you didnt think she was good because she has experience keeping costs low and eliminating waste....

You do realize you needed someone who has experience cutting budgets and not experience growing them right?

California deserves Jerry Brown... Does this mean we will be hearing more from Linda Ronstadt now?

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

Look away, look away.. it will damage you retinas and turn your brain to mush.

i think its to late......but the colors are real cool.....:happy-1:

Forum List

Back