Jerry Brown Sworn-IN!!!

Im a Californian and it honestly didnt matter who was gonna be governor, Brown or Whitman, the
re wasnt a good choice. Whitman was an idiot and had no government experience. She also buried herself with the whole illegal housekeeper scandal and forgetting to vote all those year. she also dug a deeper hole when it came out that she laid off thousands of workers at Ebay and gave herself a huge bonus. Brown caused a lot of the problems that we are now experiencing, but he had experience and was the democrat. after 8 years of a republican, i think we wanted to democrat again. thats where to vote stood. Brown won a huge majority of the vote, not necessarily because he was the best candidate, but in order to keep Whitman out of the governors mansion.

You don't need government experience to run a state - you need business sense. And that Whitman had. And, as for that ridiculous crap about the illegal housekeeper, that was just shit created by the left wing media to discredit her - she did nothing wrong. If you would exercise 'Common Sense' instead of just using it as a snappy screenname, perhaps you would be more intelligent.

Brown is a fool. He was a fool last time and he will be a fool this time. However, generally speaking, Californians are not very smart.

since CA is over 50% hispanic now, it is a big deal. she said she wanted to crack down on immigration and deport illegals. all the while she employed an illegal for over 9 years. thats not a made up story, its a fact, and Whitman even admitted it, as soon as she fired the housekeeper. in essence, she was promoting the very thing she was running against. prove me wrong, prove that she didnt employ an illegal for 9 years! not just a few months, but 9 years! you call it a talking point, i call it a fact. (Meg Whitman’s Illegal Housekeeper Threatens Race For California Governor - Caroline Howard - Social Medea - Forbes) (Meg Whitman knowingly employed illegal immigrant as maid, Gloria Allred charges | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times)

you say she did nothing wrong, well california & federal law says she did.

"Fines Increased for Knowingly Hiring Illegal Immigrants
Most employers are already aware that they must verify that their employees are eligible to work in the United States, and that they may be fined if they knowingly hire illegal immigrants. Currently, those fines vary from $250 to $11,000, depending on the offense. The United States Attorney General and Homeland Security Secretary recently announced that these fines will be increased by twenty-five percent, the first such increase in nearly ten years. The government also announced that it is working on a plan to increase criminal penalties for the most egregious of employer-offenders." California Labor & Employment Law Blog: Fines Increased for Knowingly Hiring Illegal Immigrants

no matter what you want to think, she broke the law. prove me wrong on any of this.... ohhh that right.... you cant because its already been determined to be factual.

Please don't provide me with biased links and expect me to accept that as 'evidence'. What Gloria Allred 'charges' is not fact - it is opinion. She had an agenda. The 'illegal immigrant' shit is nonsense.

Brown was a fucking idiot last time around. I have no evidence to suggest he will be anything else this time around. Thankfully, our family business is no longer located in CA. We were smart enough to get out.... so we won't be paying for CAs stupidity.

Brown was a fucking idiot last time around. I have no evidence to suggest he will be anything else this time around. Thankfully, our family business is no longer located in CA. We were smart enough to get out.... so we won't be paying for CAs stupidity.

When the going gets tough, the smart get going.

You don't need government experience to run a state - you need business sense. And that Whitman had. And, as for that ridiculous crap about the illegal housekeeper, that was just shit created by the left wing media to discredit her - she did nothing wrong. If you would exercise 'Common Sense' instead of just using it as a snappy screenname, perhaps you would be more intelligent.

Brown is a fool. He was a fool last time and he will be a fool this time. However, generally speaking, Californians are not very smart.

since CA is over 50% hispanic now, it is a big deal. she said she wanted to crack down on immigration and deport illegals. all the while she employed an illegal for over 9 years. thats not a made up story, its a fact, and Whitman even admitted it, as soon as she fired the housekeeper. in essence, she was promoting the very thing she was running against. prove me wrong, prove that she didnt employ an illegal for 9 years! not just a few months, but 9 years! you call it a talking point, i call it a fact. (Meg Whitman’s Illegal Housekeeper Threatens Race For California Governor - Caroline Howard - Social Medea - Forbes) (Meg Whitman knowingly employed illegal immigrant as maid, Gloria Allred charges | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times)

Most employers are already aware that they must verify that their employees are eligible to work in the United States, and that they may be fined if they knowingly hire illegal immigrants. Currently, those fines vary from $250 to $11,000, depending on the offense. The United States Attorney General and Homeland Security Secretary recently announced that these fines will be increased by twenty-five percent, the first such increase in nearly ten years. The government also announced that it is working on a plan to increase criminal penalties for the most egregious of employer-offenders." California Labor & Employment Law Blog: Fines Increased for Knowingly Hiring Illegal Immigrants

no matter what you want to think, she broke the law. prove me wrong on any of this.... ohhh that right.... you cant because its already been determined to be factual.

Please don't provide me with biased links and expect me to accept that as 'evidence'. What Gloria Allred 'charges' is not fact - it is opinion. She had an agenda. The 'illegal immigrant' shit is nonsense.

Gloria is a media whorre. Plenty of them on each side.

Gloria is a media whorre. Plenty of them on each side.

i love how when you idiots have no way to refute a an article i hear either its all because the liberal MSM hates the GOP, or because someone is trying to push thier own agenda. try actually arguing something based on merit instead of opinion. you cant refute that Whitman has an illegal housekeeper for 9 years in her home. thats the plain and simple fact.

heres several article about it.:
Meg Whitman's illegal immigrant hot button - How the World Works - Salon.com
Whitman, Brown Tangle on Immigration, Illegal Maid - ABC News
Lawyer says Whitman's husband saw ex-maid letter - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com
just go ahead and blame everything on the MSM, because you know you dont have any real arguments.

@California Girl:

here more about how your messiah Whitman messed up ebay.
Possible Layoffs at eBay, Golden Parachutes for Execs

When asked by Oakland TV station KTVU about accusations from independent expenditure committee Level the Playing Field 2010 that Whitman received millions at eBay while laying off workers, Whitman responded that "There were some individuals who didn't meet our standards and they had to be let go, there were no large-scale layoffs."
It's true that there were regular, relatively small batches of layoffs at eBay during the dot-bomb when Whitman was CEO.
However, in 2008 the company laid off 10 percent of its employees. And though no longer acting as CEO, Whitman was on the board and still receiving paychecks. (The same board that provided lavish "golden parachutes" for executives while approving the layoffs
Meg Whitman Splits Hairs on eBay Layoff Claim | NBC Bay Area

oh and Whitman wanted to lay off 40,000 more workers in california. yup thats the answer when people need jobs and unemployment is high, lets lay off more people, including law enforcement and teachers. The State Worker: Governor's office: Whitman 10 percent layoff plan 'merely rhetoric'

maybe you should actually change you name from california girls to something else now. since you and your family fled the state. call yourself wyoming girl or arkansas girl or retarted girl or wherever your family went. you dont give a shit about this state and never well. youre probably a fat disgusting snaggle tooth of a whore who doesnt have any friends and simply comes on here to spew bullshit to feel better about her life.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

maybe you should actually change you name from california girls to something else now. since you and your family fled the state. call yourself wyoming girl or arkansas girl or retarted girl or wherever your family went. you dont give a shit about this state and never well. youre probably a fat disgusting snaggle tooth of a whore who doesnt have any friends and simply comes on here to spew bullshit to feel better about her life.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

project much?

I understand your anger. Being force-fed Twinkies on an hourly basis can make anyone cranky (and that's not even considering the physical ramifications).

you come in here and add nothing to the discussion and want some sort of respect. go cry to someone who cares. have you even read any of the other posts? can you even comprehend the english language? go back and educate yourself on the thread and then maybe you can add something positive to society.

you come in here and add nothing to the discussion and want some sort of respect. go cry to someone who cares. have you even read any of the other posts? can you even comprehend the english language? go back and educate yourself on the thread and then maybe you can add something positive to society.
More unintended irony!

I love it!

You REALLY dont know this story?

why the hell do you claim to love Cali and practially LIVE on a political site and yet remain so terminally uninformed.

This stroy was national news for gods sake.

BTW, all those business taxes you hate so much on Cali were a result of trying to make up the massive revenue shortfall prop 13 caused.

Brown has a great fiscal record idiot

No he doesn't. When he became Gov. the first time, Ca. had a surplus, when he left, Ca. had a deficit. Don't try and spread propaganda like that TruthDoesn'tMatter.

Meiser is a liar, Meister is a liar, Meister is a liar, Meister is a liar, ditto, ditto, ditto.

Editorial: Vote Jerry Brown for governor of California
Monday, November 1st, 2010

By facing a 12.4 percent unemployment rate and a budget deficit of $19.1 billion, California’s next governor will have to make important decisions from day one. After examining both candidates’ plans for dealing with the budget, the environment and the economy, the editorial board recommends that voters choose Democratic nominee Jerry Brown for governor of California.

Though less than comprehensive, Brown’s budget plan offers pragmatic ideas for addressing the Golden State’s fiscal woes. He promises to adopt a “pay-as-you-go” funding approach, vetoing any new spending bills that are not financed by additional revenues, and proposing a constitutional amendment to write the policy into law. He has championed a “rainy day fund,” which would collect money during times of budget surplus to soften the blow of economic downturns. He has also published specific plans to reduce the structural costs of the state prison system and Medi-Cal. Brown’s proposals will not close the deficit any time soon, but they do offer a long-term solution to a long-term problem. Any who doubt Brown’s commitment to fiscal responsibility need only to look at his record as governor during the 1970s, when he oversaw the largest budget surplus in state history.

Editorial: Vote Jerry Brown for governor of California | Stanford Daily

Last edited:
Brown has a great fiscal record idiot

Yet more, but at this point, unnecessary EVADINCE that TM is a blithering idiot.

Jerry Brown signed the legislation which enabled the Public Employee Union takeover of the state. It's all been downhill since then - even including the tech bubble era. That just enabled the unions to accelerate the bleeding out of the taxpayers via huge increases in pensions.

TM is that. A blitering idiot.

Brown is Gov again.

They are already broke.

How much broker can they get??

Though less than comprehensive, Brown’s budget plan offers pragmatic ideas for addressing the Golden State’s fiscal woes. He promises to adopt a “pay-as-you-go” funding approach, vetoing any new spending bills that are not financed by additional revenues, and proposing a constitutional amendment to write the policy into law. He has championed a “rainy day fund,” which would collect money during times of budget surplus to soften the blow of economic downturns. He has also published specific plans to reduce the structural costs of the state prison system and Medi-Cal. Brown’s proposals will not close the deficit any time soon, but they do offer a long-term solution to a long-term problem. Any who doubt Brown’s commitment to fiscal responsibility need only to look at his record as governor during the 1970s, when he oversaw the largest budget surplus in state history.

Editorial: Vote Jerry Brown for governor of California | Stanford Daily

Why are members of the echo chamber liars? Because the truth hurts.

I have a policy of neither clicking on links nor responding to posts in which the poster has neither the courtesy nor the intellect to explain why they are relevant.

A wonderful explanation and justification for being willfully ignorant. It serves you well, you must be very happy. Blissful so.

Meg Whitman treated her Housekeeper 20 billion times better than CA Democrats treated the CA Middle Class

Reagan raised taxes on Californians folks.

Prop 13 sucked the budget surplus out of Californias coffers.

Jerry Brown was not responsible for prop 13.

Forum List

Back