Jerry Brown: Climate-Change Deniers ‘Definitely Contributing’ to the ‘New Abnormal’ of Wildfires

What's soo courageous about performing performing pretend marriages for mentally ill perverts? ... :cuckoo:

What's soo courageous about performing performing pretend marriages for mentally ill perverts? ... :cuckoo:

It takes a lot.

There are people like you, haters, who might take a violent action against him or his family. You are a coward, you hide behind a keyboard and make outrageous and hateful comments on matters that are not any of your business.
It takes a lot??? It takes none. Newsome is now governor of the God forsaken state of California. We see the political price Newsome paid for violating state law.

Like with sanctuary state policy we see how the left treats laws they don't happen to agree with. They just break the law.
They are no different than the Jim Crow governors who simply refused to acknowledge federal civil rights laws they didn't happen to like.

There is no difference between a support for civil rights and support a for segregation? Is that what you mean?
What a liar. California is burning because that crooked walking virus sucked all the money out of fire fighting funds to give illegals a luxury free ride and his multi-billion dollar choo-choo that will never be built (the project is simply a tool by which his cronies can embezzle giant amounts of tax dollars). For my own good, I should stop clicking on threads about that Jerry Brown cocksucker; I hate, loathe, detest, despise, abhor and odiate him sooo much just seeing that human sewer's name fills me with an explosion of rage.

I really don't want to violate the rules, but your post brings me to wonder what makes you want others to believe Gov. Brown has cronies who embezzle state funds, and you don't and can't (it seems) post any evidence. It makes me wonder if you are a damn liar or so stupid someone like me doesn't wonder what is wrong with you.

"There is no difference between a support for civil rights and support a for segregation? Is that what you mean?"
I mean in terms of doing whatever they want and to hell with the law there is no difference between the Jim Crow governors and governors like Jerry Brown. Both have no regard for the law and want you to follow some laws
but not others, as they so desire. They are despicable hypocrites and liars.

I suspect you've not read Thoreau, or considered the moral authority outlined by Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence, or considered the spirit of the Preamble to the Constitution. Nor do you consider the First Amendment wherein the Supreme Court ruled in Obergefell v. Hodges [ "is a landmark civil rights case in which the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that the fundamental right to marry is guaranteed to same-sex couples by both the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.]
Gay marriage has nothing at all to do with with Jerry Brown's ideological kinship with George Wallace, Lester Maddox, Orval Faubus etc.

It was very cowardly the way you simply avoided the issue and brought up gay marriage and it demonstrates you don't have a hope in hell of sanitizing what Jerry Brown, and other sanctuary governors, are doing and cannot distinguish how they are different than Jim Crow politicians in simply pretending the law doesn't apply to them and their policies. You fail bigly.

If you are implying that Thoreau and Thomas Jefferson give Jerry Brown the "moral authority" and right to ignore federal immigration law then you are also claiming that George Wallace had the same moral right to keep Alabama schools and businesses segregated because he was following his conscience by keeping coloreds and whites apart by his authority as governor. What a fckin' joke!

Btw...anymore questions about my schooling in San Francisco?

It takes a lot.

There are people like you, haters, who might take a violent action against him or his family. You are a coward, you hide behind a keyboard and make outrageous and hateful comments on matters that are not any of your business.
It takes a lot??? It takes none. Newsome is now governor of the God forsaken state of California. We see the political price Newsome paid for violating state law.

Like with sanctuary state policy we see how the left treats laws they don't happen to agree with. They just break the law.
They are no different than the Jim Crow governors who simply refused to acknowledge federal civil rights laws they didn't happen to like.

There is no difference between a support for civil rights and support a for segregation? Is that what you mean?
What a liar. California is burning because that crooked walking virus sucked all the money out of fire fighting funds to give illegals a luxury free ride and his multi-billion dollar choo-choo that will never be built (the project is simply a tool by which his cronies can embezzle giant amounts of tax dollars). For my own good, I should stop clicking on threads about that Jerry Brown cocksucker; I hate, loathe, detest, despise, abhor and odiate him sooo much just seeing that human sewer's name fills me with an explosion of rage.

I really don't want to violate the rules, but your post brings me to wonder what makes you want others to believe Gov. Brown has cronies who embezzle state funds, and you don't and can't (it seems) post any evidence. It makes me wonder if you are a damn liar or so stupid someone like me doesn't wonder what is wrong with you.

"There is no difference between a support for civil rights and support a for segregation? Is that what you mean?"
I mean in terms of doing whatever they want and to hell with the law there is no difference between the Jim Crow governors and governors like Jerry Brown. Both have no regard for the law and want you to follow some laws

I suspect you've not read Thoreau, or considered the moral authority outlined by Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence, or considered the spirit of the Preamble to the Constitution. Nor do you consider the First Amendment wherein the Supreme Court ruled in Obergefell v. Hodges [ "is a landmark civil rights case in which the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that the fundamental right to marry is guaranteed to same-sex couples by both the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.]
Gay marriage has nothing at all to do with with Jerry Brown's ideological kinship with George Wallace, Lester Maddox, Orval Faubus etc. It was very cowardly the way you simply avoided the issue and brought up gay marriage and it demonstrates you don't have a hope in hell of sanitizing what Jerry Brown, and other sanctuary governors, are doing
and cannot distinguish how they are different than Jim Crow politicians in simply pretending the law doesn't apply to them and their policies. You fail bigly.

If you are implying that Thoreau and Thomas Jefferson give Jerry Brown the "moral authority" and right to ignore federal immigration law then you are also claiming that George Wallace had the same moral right to keep Alabama schools and businesses segregated because he was following his conscience by keeping coloreds and whites apart by his authority as governor. What a fckin' joke!

I think, you emote and that's not a joke. You're a concrete thinker, so I believe what you post you believe; there is no sense trying again to educate you on your mistaken conclusion.

Gay marriage has nothing at all to do with with Jerry Brown's ideological kinship with George Wallace, Lester Maddox, Orval Faubus etc. It was very cowardly the way you simply avoided the issue and brought up gay marriage and it demonstrates you don't have a hope in hell of sanitizing what Jerry Brown, and other sanctuary governors, are doing
and cannot distinguish how they are different than Jim Crow politicians in simply pretending the law doesn't apply to them and their policies. You fail bigly.

I think, you emote and that's not a joke. You're a concrete thinker, so I believe what you post you believe; there is no sense trying again to educate you on your mistaken conclusion.
Then "think" of a way you can make a sanitizing distinction between how Jerry Brown treats federal laws he does not like and how George Wallace did the same. You know and I know, and everyone that reads this knows you can't. You even threw Jefferson and Thoreau under your bus. Classy!

And everyone also knows that pretending you are throwing up your hands and leaving because "I can't be reached" is a blatant obvious face saving device for someone who just is in over his head. You won't admit it but you don't have to admit it. It's clearly obvious. Run along now, sonny.

Then "think" of a way you can make a sanitizing distinction between how Jerry Brown treats federal laws he does not like and how George Wallace did the same. You know and I know, and everyone that reads this knows you can't. You even threw Jefferson and Thoreau under your bus. Classy!

And everyone also knows that pretending you are throwing up your hands and leaving because "I can't be reached" is a blatant obvious face saving device for someone who just is in over his head. You won't admit it but you don't have to admit it. It's clearly obvious. Run along now, sonny.

You seem to be a cross dresser, your arrogance tied to ad hominems is mindful of PoliticalChic, but I digress.

Gov. Brown has sued the Trump Administration. Not all of CA Cities are Sanctuary Cities, that is done by Mayors or boards of supervisors - get your facts straight.

I did not toss Jefferson or Thoreau under the bus. If you believe I did, in the context in which I made the comparison, explain to the reader what is your concept of the moral authority?.

Was Lt. Calley wrong to obey an order (that was his defense, so the question is hypothetical but fits the question at hand) or was the Court Marshall wrong in finding him guilty for the murder of 22 Vietnamese?

You seem to be a cross dresser, your arrogance tied to ad hominems is mindful of PoliticalChic, but I digress.

Gov. Brown has sued the Trump Administration. Not all of CA Cities are Sanctuary Cities, that is done by Mayors or boards of supervisors - get your facts straight.

I did not toss Jefferson or Thoreau under the bus. If you believe I did, in the context in which I made the comparison, explain to the reader what is your concept of the moral authority?.

Was Lt. Calley wrong to obey an order (that was his defense, so the question is hypothetical but fits the question at hand) or was the Court Marshall wrong in finding him guilty for the murder of 22 Vietnamese?
Which should I address first? The hypocrisy of calling me a cross dresser after bringing up self perceived ad hominem comments of mine? That takes a real major league lack of self awareness.
You know what they say about people that live in glass houses.

Or should I address your incredible ignorance of California law making it a sanctuary state, as you feebly suggest I get my facts straight? California becomes 'sanctuary state' in rebuke of Trump immigration policy - Los Angeles Times
It's only been that way for over a year now, but how could you possibly know that, unless you took ten seconds
and did a fact check as I did.
Anyway California under Jerry Brown is indeed a sanctuary state, from the crispy top to the blackened bottom.
In every square foot California state employees are not to cooperate in any way whatsoever with agents of federal immigration law. Do you feel foolish?

Or should I discuss that you inexplicably again can't understand that Lester Maddox and George Wallace also were filled to the brim with "moral authority" and overwhelming confidence in their own certitude? Hitler had moral authority....in his own opinion, for that matter.

Jefferson would spin around in his grave if he knew apologists like you were using his name to justify
ignoring and countering federal immigration law. Of course Jefferson believed that a sovereign nation must control it's own borders and have say over who enters our country and not, so what does he know?

This calls for another separate discussion: Is it moral and in the nation's best interest for California to conceal law breakers and assist them in thwarting federal immigration law? I doubt a founding father would say yes since controlling a nation's borders is one of the government's primary responsibilities (Jerry Brown's conscience not withstanding).

As for William Calley it's a hilarious diversion and even funnier that you would compare murdering Vietnamese civilians
with enforcing our nation's borders. Well done.

Which should I address first? The hypocrisy of calling me a cross dresser after bringing up self perceived ad hominem comments of mine? That takes a real major league lack of self awareness.

Or should I address your incredible ignorance of California law making it a sanctuary state, as you feebly suggest I get my facts straight? California becomes 'sanctuary state' in rebuke of Trump immigration policy - Los Angeles Times
It's only been that way for over a year now, but how could you possibly know that, unless you took ten seconds
Anyway California under Jerry Brown is indeed a sanctuary state, from the crispy top to the blackened bottom.
In every square foot California state employees are not to cooperate in any way whatsoever with agents of federal immigration law. Do you feel foolish?

Or should I discuss that you inexplicably again can't understand that Lester Maddox and George Wallace also were filled to the brim with "moral authority" and overwhelming confidence in their own certitude? Hitler had moral authority....in his own opinion, for that matter.

Jefferson would spin around in his grave if he knew apologists like you were using his name to justify
ignoring and countering federal immigration law. Of course Jefferson believed that a sovereign nation must control it's own borders and have say over who enters our country and not, so what does he know?

This calls for another separate discussion: Is it moral and in the nation's best interest for California to conceal law breakers and assist them in thwarting federal immigration law? I doubt a founding father would say yes since controlling a nation's borders is one of the government's primary responsibilities (Jerry Brown's conscience not withstanding).

As for William Calley it's a hilarious diversion and even funnier that you would compare murdering Vietnamese civilians

I'm not bullied, you get what you give. Though my ad hominem was not in jest but it was fun [in re your first paragraph].

#2 & #4 California Governor Signs 'Sanctuary State' Bill

#3 Moral Authority, Enlightenment (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

Not simple, and not for a concrete thinker.

I'm not bullied, you get what you give. Though my ad hominem was not in jest but it was fun [in re your first paragraph].

#2 & #4 California Governor Signs 'Sanctuary State' Bill

#3 Moral Authority, Enlightenment (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

Not simple, and not for a concrete thinker.
So if you are going to giggle when you insult someone please do not whine when you receive a comment that hits a little too close to home. Ironically you keep insisting you aren't a simple thinker. Your hitting of the same few simple notes over and over again says otherwise.

Like why are you sending me links to something I had to inform you even existed? There's a bright move!
:icon_rolleyes: You obviously know very little about the subject matter.

That's why all the links in the world to moral authority will not differentiate between George Wallace and Jerry Brown when it comes to demagogue politicians who feel like they have the right to ignore the law.
For one thing you've yet to make the argument sanctuary policy is moral in and of itself. That's the sort of lazy intellectual garbage you seem to take pride in.

Duh. Aba Incieni seems not to have a clue about the uniqueness of California, whose creator is necessarily mortal.

There is something wrong with Jerry Brown. Maybe it's the drugs.

There is a distinct possibility that these fires were deliberately caused.

Yes, deliberately. Who all stood to benefit? Local warmings can be documented on video. Whose was the closest local-warming cell phone cam to pinpoint the original location?

My god...........how many threads are there gonna be on this one topic............

Decades of mismanagement of forests.............dead trees that are bug infested..........Not enough controlled burns.........too many trees per acre......logging industry mostly gone due to envio nuts....................POWDER KEG................About 7000 fires in California every year..........the powder kegs explode..............

Not wasting my time showing the proof on every one of these dang threads that keep popping up...............

Learn or burn............don't do anything about what I just said...........then you burn........Your choice.

Learn and burn. Selective cutting, and perhaps selective burning. Past forestry practices included the piling up of brush for the critters. This created a necessary patchwork that would interfere with the speed of a moving fire.

Forum List

Back