Jerry Brown: Climate-Change Deniers ‘Definitely Contributing’ to the ‘New Abnormal’ of Wildfires

My favorite quote about Jerry Brown came from Johnny Carson

"Jerry Brown once tried marijuana, but he never exhaled"

Things get dry, fires start, dry shit burns

But let's make it political...both sides should stop.

Did the state let this happen to advance the phony climate change agenda?
Until about 20 years ago Calif used to conduct wildland management and do control burns in the off-season. Not anymore.
AA300AF3-8F74-433C-A48E-65052233B897.jpeg

Did Gov Brown realize that with him preventing water to head south in the canals, that he is the one contributing to all that CO2 being let into the air, thus he is a global warming enemy? But alas, saving the delta smelt is more important than saving the planet...When liberal compassion is used to interfere with nature, then nature reaches out and smacks down those dumbass liberals...

Mocking Gov. Brown is evidence of your ignorance.

To be fair, that was Johnny Carson mocking Jerry Brown.

And you echoed it. Character assassinations are never informative and lack any fair representation of the victim.

Ultimately, it's mockery of Bill Clinton, who made the ridiculous claim that he 'once tried marijuana, but never inhaled'.

And you echoed it. Character assassinations are never informative and lack any fair representation of the victim.
Tell us more about Trump.

Governor Moonbeam is always good for a hearty laugh. .. :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
We have someone coming even worse. We have Gay Gavin Newsom at the gate.

"we"? You don't live in CA. and you've proved you have no clue on every topical issue.
I live in California. I have lived in California since 1965. I have absolute personal knowledge of what the state has degraded into and remember when Mayor Gay Gavin was illegally marrying gay couples on the steps of San Francisco city hall. Too bad he didn't fall down those steps.

If Brown had a clue he would not be running California into the dumps. Leaving dead wood and brush laying around might just have something to do with it. Having a number of people that don't understand what a match in dry tender will do. Keeping water out of certain areas just might be part of the problem.

But it makes more sense to blame others.

Ultimately, it's mockery of Bill Clinton, who made the ridiculous claim that he 'once tried marijuana, but never inhaled'.

A comment I'm sure Clinton regrets. The Smell of MJ on University and college campuses was common, and it was so prevalent the parents of students had a fit when their child was arrested and booked for simple possession.

It was then when CA. passed 1000 PC and diverted those from being booked (having a criminal record) for having a small amount of MJ.

Even before CA passed the law making recreational MJ legal, it was ignored by urban police agencies since the work and cost of enforcing the law was not worth it.

Brown has the fire potential locked up. Prevent the clearing of brush and dead trees. Fail to deal with the homeless and illegals living in those areas.

The massive Bel Air fire was caused by a cooking fire at a homeless camp site. These will probably be the same.

Forum List

Back