Jerry Brown calls Trump supporters "ignorant cave dwellers"

Jerry Brown is the c*ntbag who declared last June "Muslim Appreciation Month." One of the most insidious things about liberalfilth is that they care more about muslims and their hate ideology than they care about fellow Americans. Most treasonous hobgoblins in America's history. Their #1 priority in life is their diet of muslim semen.

And please, pretty please with sugar on it, don't get me started on that human colostomy bag Brown's nearly cartoonish 9 billion dollar high-speed rail project between SF Bay Area and LA. It's doomed to be a failure which will NEVER make back its money because: A.) It's competing with the most heavily traveled air route in the world, SF-LA, so why would someone pay a shitload of money (which it WILL cost) to cross that distance in 3 hours when a person can pay less than $100 to get there in 1 hour, courtesy of Southwest, which has flights between the various airports in the two areas literally every few minutes? B.) Long-distance passenger trains will ALWAYS be money-losers because of the geographical fact that distances in this country are so gigantic, most people fly to get from one section of the country to another. I've been on Amtrak and I call it the "hippo wagon" because it's mainly used by people too obese to fit into one of those narrow airline seats. Jerry Brown is a mollusk who moves around on this own glistening trail of slug-slime.

And just think of all the problems in this state on which that $9 billion could be better used. See, I try not to think about it because it makes me too enraged.

Oh, and just for icing on the cake, the Brown-thing promised to fix the deteriorating Oroville dam years ago. But neglected it to give illegals a free ride on the taxpayer dime instead. Early this year, that enormous dam almost ruptured from our massive winter rainstorms. Luckily it didn't, but if it had it would have killed and displaced perhaps tens of thousands. But no, sucking 3rd world dick is more important to that gamma-ray-emitting bald fuck than fixing extremely DEADLY infrastructural problems. If there's a hell, I hope that criminal Brown abomination rots there and at 80, I don't think it will be too long. Like Obama, he has that same sneering, condescending contempt for Obama.

Last edited:
I thought Jerry Brown was dead.

I guess they meant brain dead from all that Acid he and Linda Ronsthat (sp ck) used to drop

-Geaux

Ben Carson is a 'trump supporter'. i think Jerry Brown is racist!

Jerry Brown compares Trump supporters to cave dwellers
And you are....anyone who find Trump an acceptable president, has been living in a fuckin cave for the last 200 plus years....if you idiots do anything moving forward in life,...get this through your fuckin heads...you do not have a monopoly on racism, hate and calling mf's out!!
you mean like your threads?........racism,hate and calling mother fuckers out...
Yelp, next stupid comment?
just read your next post....that will suffice for a stupid comment....
Trump couldn't have got elected without the help of Russia and the Red State racist of this country.

And you are....anyone who find Trump an acceptable president, has been living in a fuckin cave for the last 200 plus years....if you idiots do anything moving forward in life,...get this through your fuckin heads...you do not have a monopoly on racism, hate and calling mf's out!!
you mean like your threads?........racism,hate and calling mother fuckers out...
Trump couldn't have got elected without the help of Russia and the Red State racist of this country.
For the record, no GOP ass ho can get elected in this country without disenfranchising minorities, decreasing voter places, gerrymandering their districts and lying.....and that is fact!!

whatever that had to do with what i said?.....sure you are quoting the right person?...

Jerry Brown is the c*ntbag who declared last June "Muslim Appreciation Month." One of the most insidious things about liberalfilth is that they care more about muslims and their hate ideology than they care about fellow Americans. Most treasonous hobgoblins in America's history. Their #1 priority in life is their diet of muslim semen.

So, how did you feel about Bush Jr. holding Iftar dinners for Muslims at the WH every year of his term?

Trump supporters aren't really interested in learning or knowing anything.
Cave dwellers is actually complimentary towards the Trumpettes, and insulting to those who actually do live in caves.

Do you understand the concept of irony?

I would like to think you do since you exemplify it so well, deary.

Shag a Sheik

When they go into a camel jockey's tent, they ask, "One hump or two?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back