"Shut down ICE!"...'Dreamers' confront Pelosi

The dems by lying to their illegal alien voter base for years have dug up a hornets nest and now they don't have enough arms to swat them all back. Can any of you Imagine any other nation being protested by illegal immigrant law breakers to allow them to continue breaking the laws? Unbelievable. And fools on TV and this board wonder why and how Trump won......lmao.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Dreamers: We will not be a bargaining chip for Trump.
Americans: We don't want them to be a bargaining chip, either; we want them deported!

Dreamers: We will not be a bargaining chip for Trump.
Americans: We don't want them to be a bargaining chip, either; we want them deported!
and when they get in our face and scream racist we want them deported sooner rather than later...

Let's not call them "Dreamers". Call them "illegal aliens", which is what they really are.

First of all everybody....the so called Dreamers are not being rounded up and sent home. Criminal felonious illegals are being rounded up and sent home and rightfully so.

The dreamers however will severely harm their chances of remaining in country by protesting and shouting down a member of our Government.

If there ever was a better word for stupid I do not know what that would be but it would certainly be applicable here.

If the Congress allows hemp to stay, then at least it will be Constitutional. What I don't want is to automatically make them citizens. Give them green cards and send them to the back of the line.

I'd the GOP gives them citizenship, they will be dead for a generation.

President Trump will let them stay regardless of what the GOP wants because it's what /he/ wants and frankly what his supporters want. I think it's more proper to call them anchor babies than merely illegal aliens imo, but either way it's not their fault their parents broke the law.

I personally don't agree, why didn't these kids get citizenship while under DACA? I say if they applied for citizenship under DACA then let em in, but if they didn't, and they just milked the generosity, throw em out. Unfortunately, I'm not President Trump so I'm not soft on DREAMers.

I have mixed feelings about the so-called Dreamers.

But it really pisses me off when illegals and refugees riot and DEMAND that we change our laws to suit their stinking asses.

After all the noise they and their fellow rioters have made I wouldn't care if they deported their sorry asses tomorrow.

^ good point.

America used to only take in immigrants that wanted to be American's and respected the opportunity this nation gave them. Now a days they seem to think they're entitled to all the benefits and none of the costs...

As long as Democrats continue to pander to various racial groups and their every little grievance, Dems will continue to see these idiotic, obnoxious, disturbances. Remember the obnoxious BLM pigs who took over a Bernie Sanders speaking event during the presidential primaries. Bernie just quietly gave up the stage to those imbeciles.

The Dems are so weak that it's disgusting. They just let these loud-mouthed assholes break into any event and ruin it. They should have these people arrested, not give them control of the events. Grow a pair, and have the intruders thrown out.

why can't the children who are already in this country, why can't they be dreamers? nobody ever talks about them ever!

Forum List

Back