Jeffery Epstein reportedly arrested for sex trafic

he's recused himself for conflict of interest, due to past work at a firm.

He then unrecused himself in a leak and the media has now exposed that Bill Barr's father employed Epstein at a school.

Bill Barr is currently suffering a severe case of constipation as the evidence of his association with Epstein accumulates..
Boy, did you screw this up.

Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from involvement in the new federal criminal prosecution of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
  • Barr will recuse himself from an internal Justice Department probe of current Labor Secretary Alex Acosta’s involvement in approving a controversial no-prosecution deal with the wealthy financier a decade ago, officials said Tuesday.

• Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from involvement in the new federal criminal prosecution of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
As for your new claimed "conflict" it's meaningless and more stretched than Stormy Daniels.

105886469-1556747333699gettyimages-1140594497.jpeg
We'll, we already know Epstein is guilty, so now we will see how Trump's attorney Barr will proceed in protecting these other pedophiles.
No worries. Clinton's friend Jim Comey has his daughter as lead prosecutor.
Jim Comey's daughter isn't in charge of Bill Barr. Bill Barr is in charge of protecting Trump.
Trump has nothing to do with this case.

He then unrecused himself in a leak and the media has now exposed that Bill Barr's father employed Epstein at a school.

Bill Barr is currently suffering a severe case of constipation as the evidence of his association with Epstein accumulates..

Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from involvement in the new federal criminal prosecution of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
  • Barr will recuse himself from an internal Justice Department probe of current Labor Secretary Alex Acosta’s involvement in approving a controversial no-prosecution deal with the wealthy financier a decade ago, officials said Tuesday.

• Attorney General William Barr will not recuse himself from involvement in the new federal criminal prosecution of accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.
As for your new claimed "conflict" it's meaningless and more stretched than Stormy Daniels.

We'll, we already know Epstein is guilty, so now we will see how Trump's attorney Barr will proceed in protecting these other pedophiles.
Jim Comey's daughter isn't in charge of Bill Barr. Bill Barr is in charge of protecting Trump.

Trump has evidently cavorted with Epstein and young women and girls and is at the very least complicit because Trump blabbed that Epstein liked girls on the young side.

View attachment 268668
@ the end of the day, they're going to rename it Democrat Island. Lol

After the liberation of the Epstein-Trump sex slaves?
I think a raid on this island is in order.

You know, you conservatives have been saying that Clinton rode on Epstein's jet to go to his island. Vastator showed an aerial picture of the island, and it shows what is on it.

Quick question......................how are they going to land a jet on this island when there is no landing strip?
Fly into St Thomas and then boat over, or use the float jet.

View attachment 268668

You know, you conservatives have been saying that Clinton rode on Epstein's jet to go to his island. Vastator showed an aerial picture of the island, and it shows what is on it.

Quick question......................how are they going to land a jet on this island when there is no landing strip?

OMG!! You solved it!! It’s all FAKE LOL

View attachment 268668

They land on another island with a strip and take a ferry to the island. That's in most of the stories I've read.

How about reading articles instead of a spazzing over the headline?

Lmao

Trump has evidently cavorted with Epstein and young women and girls and is at the very least complicit because Trump blabbed that Epstein liked girls on the young side.
You're a fucking idiot. I mean real dumb.

The locals have tons of dirt on Pedocrat Island, BikerSailor.

Got links?
Knowing that it has been mentioned that the locals call the island "Pedophile Island" in damn near every article about this topic...I don't think you actually read anything but headlines, so I will not provide a link...I will take a picture of an article Where it says exactly what I said...for your dumb ass.
Never say I haven't done something nice for you:
Screenshot_2019-07-13-09-58-04.png

Got links?
Knowing that it has been mentioned that the locals call the island "Pedophile Island" in damn near every article about this topic...I don't think you actually read anything but headlines, so I will not provide a link...I will take a picture of an article Where it says exactly what I said...for your dumb ass.
View attachment 269188 1

"one St.Thomas locals"? :abgg2q.jpg:

Nice "link" doodles.

just discs with nude photos of naked children.....no real evidence ..just what would it take...him screwing a child in front of you for it to be real evidence?

So far no real evidence of pedophilia
I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but i believe that someone being arrested for sex trafficking of minors includes a tacit charge of pedophilia by somebody, somewhere. . And you dont get arrested like this unless someone has some evidence. So you sound a bit daft.

The real reason why Acosta has resigned from his position. The Globalist doesn't want him to testify while he is under Pres.Trump. Once he resigns. They cannot question him about why Epstein was given a slap on the wrist. and so they hurried up and have him removed. He was the first that resigned from his position quickly. Most will say that they will work from the President for a couple of months before they leave. But Acosta jumped out before his papers was signed. And now, he is removed from the spotlight.

Once he resigns. They cannot question him about why Epstein was given a slap on the wrist
Of course they can. What is this nonsense...?
They are trying to quietly remove him from out of the spotlight, so that the people will not know that this kinda stuff has been going on before Pres.Trump has stepped into office. They're trying to act as if Pres.Trump has started racism, sexism, riots and conflicts with other nation when he stepped into office. They are trying to make him into being unfit for office. Jefferey Epstein should of have been locked up for years for what he has done. And none of the other Presidents never investigated the matter. To find out why he has gotten a light sentence. Since Obama thinks that Black Lives Matter. Why he didn't expose this to the people, how Whites gets off tax-free, but Blacks does hard time for petty crimes? Then everybody would of have been taking a knee, or to make sure that justice is served. Obama made sure that Assange, Manning and Snowden are not given a light sentences. .

Got links?
View attachment 269188 1

Really? A screen shot of something that you could have made yourself? Shoot, you didn't even include the link so I could check your screenshot for myself. Sorry...................fail.

Forum List

Back