Jeff Sessions resignation watch...

We aren't at war with Russia, dumbass. And Trump hasn't given Russia any "aid or comfort.".

Just wait until Trump lifts the sanctions, and gives Putin back his spy compounds.

I'm guessing that is going to happen within the next 6 months. Probably what Trump was talking with Putin about in their 1 hour private meeting.
Trump probably told Putin he'll have more flexibility after the 2020 election.

President Obama simply made an honest and logical statement - with no quid pro quo.
He stated he was going to sell out America.

Sell out America? Proof? Link?

President Donald Trump said in an interview with The New York Times Wednesday that he would not have appointed Jeff Sessions attorney general had he known the former senator would recuse himself from the Justice Department investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election.

Trump also attacked former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel overseeing the Russia probe, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former FBI Director James Comey.

Sessions in March recused himself from overseeing the probe into whether Trump’s associates colluded with Russian officials to influence the outcome of the election. He took the step after revelations he had met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, twice during the election year.

“Sessions should have never recused himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,”Trump told the Times.

He added: “Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair — and that’s a mild word — to the president.”

Read the full interview here.

More: Donald Trump Criticizes Jeff Sessions For Recusing Himself From Russia Probe

Sounds like just a matter of time until Sessions resigns. That's obviously what Trump wants. The above link contains some audio.
A dysfunctional ‘administration’ in continuous disarray.

President Donald Trump said in an interview with The New York Times Wednesday that he would not have appointed Jeff Sessions attorney general had he known the former senator would recuse himself from the Justice Department investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election.

Trump also attacked former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel overseeing the Russia probe, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former FBI Director James Comey.

Sessions in March recused himself from overseeing the probe into whether Trump’s associates colluded with Russian officials to influence the outcome of the election. He took the step after revelations he had met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, twice during the election year.

“Sessions should have never recused himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,”Trump told the Times.

He added: “Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair — and that’s a mild word — to the president.”

More: Donald Trump Criticizes Jeff Sessions For Recusing Himself From Russia Probe

Sounds like just a matter of time until Sessions resigns. That's obviously what Trump wants. The above link contains some audio.
I remember sessions reaction when a senator asked him if he had contact with Russians. He said it was preposterous and acted very offended at the suggestion. I remember wishing I could ask him if we could later cut out his tongue if he's found to be lying. There's no punishment for lying. And in the end Trump would pardon them

"A new INTELLIGENCE LEAK from the Amazon Washington Post,this time against A.G. Jeff Sessions.These illegal leaks, like Comey's, must stop!" - Trump

"A new INTELLIGENCE LEAK from the Amazon Washington Post,this time against A.G. Jeff Sessions.These illegal leaks, like Comey's, must stop!" - Trump

If not for the so-called "leaks" - we wouldn't know how criminal the Trump mafia really is. We should all be very thankful for a free press. I am!

If Sessions doesn't resign - will Trump fire him?
I feel that one day soon we will see a reenactment of Nixon's Saturday night massacre. I am sure his advisors have strongly advised him not to go on a firing spree to shut down the investigation but we all know who we have for a president by now.

Yep, I've heard several experts tonight say they expect a firing massacre from Trump.

These experts:

These lame lefties will never answer.

The election is now history and they didn't make any wrong assumptions or claims. They can't. They are the left.

They are never ever EVER wrong.

:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

Trump, the GOP congress and Red State Trumpanzee's need to get use to the fact that they will be filibusterd, sabotaged and obstructed for the next 4 years. Hell the GOP filibustered, sabotaged and obstructed President Obama for 8 LONG years! Guess what now its Trump's turn........

Hope so.

Trump stays on and nothing gets done.

Could not wish for a better situation.

BTW: What has that got to do with my post (or did you feel the need to electronically ejaculated onto the board ?).

If not for the so-called "leaks" - we wouldn't know how criminal the Trump mafia really is. We should all be very thankful for a free press. I am!

Someone has been convicted of crimes in the Trump camp ?

Please share that link.

SESSIONS: I’M STAYING

Apparently Sessons has no pride or self-respect.

I'm sorry you're disappointed. Strange that you had your hopes sent on something that was.never going to happen.

Oh and while I sincerely hope sessions strips himself of all his pride, I fail to see how continuing to serve ones nation with honor would ever be a sign that one has no self respect

To @Lakhotal, serving your country means kissing Obama's ass.

We aren't at war with Russia, dumbass. And Trump hasn't given Russia any "aid or comfort.".

Just wait until Trump lifts the sanctions, and gives Putin back his spy compounds.

I'm guessing that is going to happen within the next 6 months. Probably what Trump was talking with Putin about in their 1 hour private meeting.

President Obama simply made an honest and logical statement - with no quid pro quo.

Yeah, he felt the need to tell the guy to back off. Nothing there.

He stated he was going to sell out America.

I am sure the guy was surprised too....having seen what a mess Obama had already created.

san-ieoolhion-tribune-my-work-here-is-done-obama-policy-12368458.png

Jeff won't resign. He knows his lasting glory will be fired by Trump because he refused to fire Mueller.

I'll put my two cents on Sessions resigning next week after last night's leak.

"Russia’s ambassador to Washington told his superiors in Moscow that he discussed campaign-related matters, including policy issues important to Moscow, with Jeff Sessions during the 2016 presidential race, contrary to public assertions by the embattled attorney general, according to current and former U.S. officials.

Ambassador Sergey Kislyak’s accounts of two conversations with Sessions — then a top foreign policy adviser to Republican candidate Donald Trump — were intercepted by U.S. spy agencies, which monitor the communications of senior Russian officials in the United States and in Russia. Sessions initially failed to disclose his contacts with Kislyak and then said that the meetings were not about the Trump campaign.

One U.S. official said that Sessions — who testified that he had no recollection of an April encounter — has provided “misleading” statements that are “contradicted by other evidence.” A former official said that the intelligence indicates that Sessions and Kislyak had “substantive” discussions on matters including Trump’s positions on Russia-related issues and prospects for U.S.-Russia relations in a Trump administration."

th

Sessions has said repeatedly that he never discussed campaign-related issues with Russian officials and that it was only in his capacity as a U.S. senator that he met with Kislyak.

“I never had meetings with Russian operatives or Russian intermediaries about the Trump campaign,” Sessions said in March when he announced that he would recuse himself from matters relating to the FBI probe of Russian interference in the election and any connections to the Trump campaign.

Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show

Last edited:
Sessions discussed Trump-campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show

The accounts from Sergey Kislyak to his superiors, intercepted by U.S. spy agencies, show that discussions in April and July of 2016 with Jeff Sessions included policy issues important to Moscow, contradicting public assertions by the attorney general. One U.S. official said that Sessions has provided “misleading” statements that are “contradicted by other evidence.” A former official said that the intelligence indicates that Sessions and Kislyak had “substantive” discussions on matters including Trump’s positions on Russia-related issues and prospects for U.S.-Russia relations in a Trump administration.

It looks like Sessons is now on really thin ice. Goodbye, Jeff...

Make up your mind chuckles......

Forum List

Back