Jeff Sessions resignation watch...

If Sessions doesn't resign - will Trump fire him?
I feel that one day soon we will see a reenactment of Nixon's Saturday night massacre. I am sure his advisors have strongly advised him not to go on a firing spree to shut down the investigation but we all know who we have for a president by now.

Yep, I've heard several experts tonight say they expect a firing massacre from Trump.

These experts:

These lame lefties will never answer.

The election is now history and they didn't make any wrong assumptions or claims. They can't. They are the left.

They are never ever EVER wrong.

:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

Trump, the GOP congress and Red State Trumpanzee's need to get use to the fact that they will be filibusterd, sabotaged and obstructed for the next 4 years. Hell the GOP filibustered, sabotaged and obstructed President Obama for 8 LONG years! Guess what now its Trump's turn........

If Sessions doesn't resign - will Trump fire him?
I feel that one day soon we will see a reenactment of Nixon's Saturday night massacre. I am sure his advisors have strongly advised him not to go on a firing spree to shut down the investigation but we all know who we have for a president by now.

Yep, I've heard several experts tonight say they expect a firing massacre from Trump.

These experts:

The election is now history and they didn't make any wrong assumptions or claims. They can't. They are the left.

Trump, the GOP congress and Red State Trumpanzee's need to get use to the fact that they will be filibusterd, sabotaged and obstructed for the next 4 years. Hell the GOP filibustered, sabotaged and obstructed President Obama for 8 LONG years! Guess what now its Trump's turn........

Still better than The Hag having free reign.

These experts:

Still better than The Hag having free reign.

I tend to agree. However, during the election I said that a biff tannen presidency would most likely be better than a cruella De.vil presidency; however, worst case scenario with biff could be worse than a worst case cruella presidency. The reason being is that worst case Cruella would be persecution of political opponents and draconian gun laws. Worst case with biff is multi-sided ethnic conflict( think former yugoslavia in the 90s). as bad as political violence over targeting of conservatives and libertarians, and 2Ainfringement would be; it would be over relatively quickly. Those in power are pragmatic if nothing else, after a few thousand bodies stacked up, they would back down. However, ethnic and racial conflict is a genie that you cant put back in the bottle once it's out, and lasts generations.

President Donald Trump said in an interview with The New York Times Wednesday that he would not have appointed Jeff Sessions attorney general had he known the former senator would recuse himself from the Justice Department investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election.

Trump also attacked former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel overseeing the Russia probe, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former FBI Director James Comey.

Sessions in March recused himself from overseeing the probe into whether Trump’s associates colluded with Russian officials to influence the outcome of the election. He took the step after revelations he had met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, twice during the election year.

“Sessions should have never recused himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,”Trump told the Times.

He added: “Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair — and that’s a mild word — to the president.”

Read the full interview here.

More: Donald Trump Criticizes Jeff Sessions For Recusing Himself From Russia Probe

Sounds like just a matter of time until Sessions resigns. That's obviously what Trump wants. The above link contains some audio.

Trump didn't think to ask Sessions that question before he was confirmed?

Why would Trump have asked sessions about a fishing expedition?

SESSIONS: I’M STAYING

Apparently Sessons has no pride or self-respect.

I'm sorry you're disappointed. Strange that you had your hopes sent on something that was.never going to happen.

Oh and while I sincerely hope sessions strips himself of all his pride, I fail to see how continuing to serve ones nation with honor would ever be a sign that one has no self respect

Let's make something clear. Trump did NOT back stab Crooked Jeff Sessions. Crooked Sessions back stabbed Trump by recusing

I know he showed of lied his butt off to protect Trump, after all his job was to protect T. T is so in trouble.
Facilitating a witch hunt sure as hell isn't his job, and that's all the special counsel is. Prosecuting Trump is his sole job.

Seeing threads like this are almost as entertaining as watching vids like this.....

What you fail to realize, or willingly chose to rationalize, is this is not about the election results but blatant malfeasance in the White House.

Why have so many Trump supporters gone all in for this guy? Everyone can see the collusion with Russia. The 'forgotten' meetings, the undisclosed contacts, the web of lies and deception. And yet so many of you believe that those who understand what circumstances Trump has created for himself and the investigations and the cover up are not real but some type of fake news canard just to smear The Donald. That all this mess Trump has brought upon himself and our nation is nothing more than revenge for his November victory.

Why are you still carrying water for this guy? Is winning more important than leading, more important than governing, more important that truth? If so please tell me what about America is it you love? It certainly isn't the rule of law.

Bullshit. There isn't the slightest evidence of "malfeasance," which isn't even something Trump has been accused of. Hillary's defeat is all this is about. You douche bag snowflakes aren't fooling anyone into believing your motives are pure. You seem to think we aren't aware of you past behavior. We know you're all a bunch of snakes.

Facilitating a witch hunt sure as hell isn't his job, and that's all the special counsel is. Prosecuting Trump is his sole job.

No, prosecuting Trump associates is his only job. If he finds Donald crossed a line, he can join the chain gang.

Seeing threads like this are almost as entertaining as watching vids like this.....

What you fail to realize, or willingly chose to rationalize, is this is not about the election results but blatant malfeasance in the White House.

Why have so many Trump supporters gone all in for this guy? Everyone can see the collusion with Russia. The 'forgotten' meetings, the undisclosed contacts, the web of lies and deception. And yet so many of you believe that those who understand what circumstances Trump has created for himself and the investigations and the cover up are not real but some type of fake news canard just to smear The Donald. That all this mess Trump has brought upon himself and our nation is nothing more than revenge for his November victory.

Why are you still carrying water for this guy? Is winning more important than leading, more important than governing, more important that truth? If so please tell me what about America is it you love? It certainly isn't the rule of law.

Bullshit. There isn't the slightest evidence of "malfeasance," which isn't even something Trump has been accused of. Hillary's defeat is all this is about. You douche bag snowflakes aren't fooling anyone into believing your motives are pure. You seem to think we aren't aware of you past behavior. We know you're all a bunch of snakes.

We actually weren't as invested in Sec. Clinton as the Trumpeteers are in The Donald.

Because of your blind love and partisanship, it is easy for you to see this as revenge and disappointment.

And doing the easy thing is your usual course.

I actively campaigned for Obama in 2008 and again in 2012. My name was listed among Democrat activists in my county. But I turned down every invitation to come out for Sec. Clinton in 2016. I just wasn't that enthusiastic about her. So my disappointment in her defeat did not cloud my outlook on Trump. I admit I don't respect him. His character is embarrassing and regretful. But his troubles are all his own making and I do not sympathize.

It'll happen, or Trump will fire him. Either way, he's out. Trump didn't realize Sessions came with so much baggage. He made a mistake choosing him. He'll now have to correct the mistake.

Same thing. That violates the 14th amendment.

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

I admit I don't respect him. His character is embarrassing and regretful. But his troubles are all his own making and I do not sympathize.

Only Trump could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue, and not lose any support from his voters.

It'll happen, or Trump will fire him. Either way, he's out. Trump didn't realize Sessions came with so much baggage. He made a mistake choosing him. He'll now have to correct the mistake.

I'm wondering what reason Trump will give for firing him. If it's because Sessions recused himself from the Russian investigation, that sounds like being fired because of the Russian investigation.

Forum List

Back