Jeff Sessions resignation watch...

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
President Donald Trump said in an interview with The New York Times Wednesday that he would not have appointed Jeff Sessions attorney general had he known the former senator would recuse himself from the Justice Department investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election.

Trump also attacked former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel overseeing the Russia probe, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former FBI Director James Comey.

Sessions in March recused himself from overseeing the probe into whether Trump’s associates colluded with Russian officials to influence the outcome of the election. He took the step after revelations he had met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, twice during the election year.

“Sessions should have never recused himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,”Trump told the Times.

He added: “Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair — and that’s a mild word — to the president.”

Read the full interview here.

More: Donald Trump Criticizes Jeff Sessions For Recusing Himself From Russia Probe

Sounds like just a matter of time until Sessions resigns. That's obviously what Trump wants. The above link contains some audio.

President Donald Trump said in an interview with The New York Times Wednesday that he would not have appointed Jeff Sessions attorney general had he known the former senator would recuse himself from the Justice Department investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election.

Trump also attacked former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel overseeing the Russia probe, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former FBI Director James Comey.

Sessions in March recused himself from overseeing the probe into whether Trump’s associates colluded with Russian officials to influence the outcome of the election. He took the step after revelations he had met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, twice during the election year.

“Sessions should have never recused himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,”Trump told the Times.

He added: “Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair — and that’s a mild word — to the president.”

More: Donald Trump Criticizes Jeff Sessions For Recusing Himself From Russia Probe

Sounds like just a matter of time until Sessions resigns. That's obviously what Trump wants. The above link contains some audio.
20139655_10156360927388272_7684864358828696139_n.jpg
upload_2017-7-19_21-16-6-png.139606

‘Putin is the only ally he’s never betrayed’: Internet loses it after Trump throws Sessions under the bus
In a rare interview with the New York Times, President Donald Trump repeatedly said he would not have nominated Jeff Sessions as Attorney General if he would have known Sessions would recuse himself from the Russia investigation.

Sessions will not just resign and go away quietly. He's a lot of things I do not like but he's not the kind to go quietly to protect a president I am certain he does not like.

If Sessions doesn't resign - will Trump fire him?
I feel that one day soon we will see a reenactment of Nixon's Saturday night massacre. I am sure his advisors have strongly advised him not to go on a firing spree to shut down the investigation but we all know who we have for a president by now.

I feel that one day soon we will see a reenactment of Nixon's Saturday night massacre. I am sure his advisors have strongly advised him not to go on a firing spree to shut down the investigation but we all know who we have for a president by now.
Mafia Don Trump threatens the Prosecutor after Ripping the Attorney General ....because its not the rule of law but the rule of Trump

Trump’s ‘red line’: President warns Mueller against looking too closely into his family’s finances
In a bombshell interview, President Donald Trump said Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller looking into his and his family’s finances would cross a “red line.”

Mafia Don Trump threatens the Prosecutor after Ripping the Attorney General ....because its not the rule of law but the rule of Trump

Trump’s ‘red line’: President warns Mueller against looking too closely into his family’s finances
In a bombshell interview, President Donald Trump said Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller looking into his and his family’s finances would cross a “red line.”
LOL at Trump acting like he and his family are still private citizens.

Yep, I've heard several experts tonight say they expect a firing massacre from Trump.

upload_2017-7-19_21-16-6-png.139606

‘Putin is the only ally he’s never betrayed’: Internet loses it after Trump throws Sessions under the bus
In a rare interview with the New York Times, President Donald Trump repeatedly said he would not have nominated Jeff Sessions as Attorney General if he would have known Sessions would recuse himself from the Russia investigation.
I agree with him. Who knew Sessions was such a bonehead. The guy has to understand that Special counsels are appointed to conduct a witch hunt.

Yep, I've heard several experts tonight say they expect a firing massacre from Trump.
"Experts?" Did they also predict Hillary was going to win in a landslide?

Don't start your retarded trolling bullshit.

When it was Nixon, the firing of the special prosecutor and subsequent resignation of the AG and deputy AG led directly to his downfall, Trump is a fucking fool if he repeats.

These experts:

Don't start your retarded trolling bullshit.
You means asking you to explain your sleazy moronic bullshit is "trolling?"

Well, the man has finally list his mind. If he fires Mueller or tye acting FBI director, he is toast.

Why is he so worried about investigations into his finances, IF this is a "nothing burger."

WHAT A DUNCE THIS MAN IS!

Forum List

Back