Jeff Sessions hearings taking a dark turn

some line up they got going now. Half a fag Booker started it off. The way these guys talk you would think it is the Deep South in 1950 where they are finding negroes hanging from trees every other day.
Booker just praised sessions as a civil rights warrior this past February....

some line up they got going now. Half a fag Booker started it off. The way these guys talk you would think it is the Deep South in 1950 where they are finding negroes hanging from trees every other day.

15,000 posts in the past 6 months. How much is Putin/Trump paying you to kiss his ass every day?

15,000 posts in the past 6 months. How much is Putin/Trump paying you to kiss his ass every day?
I have very big hands sweetie....;-)

Strange fruit.

Of course, if we are NOT "finding negroes hanging from trees every other day" that means that everything is hunky dory.......
I think it means none were found. why is that hard for you?

No this is the year 2017, where every week cops shoot an unarmed black man. The method of killing blacks is different, but it's still going on, only now it they're getting away with it.

Thanks for the fake news.

Calling everything you disagree with "fake news" isn't going to work. I fact check as do a lot of liberals. We aren't taken in by Fake News. Conservatives have been groomed by Rush, Hannity, et al, to believe anything the right tells them. You people are so gullible you actually elected a Russian plant as President.

That's going to work well for you. NOT.

No this is the year 2017, where every week cops shoot an unarmed black man. The method of killing blacks is different, but it's still going on, only now it they're getting away with it.
Thanks for reminding us why Trump is moving into the White House.

Did Booker talk about how sessions convicted the kkk leader and then allowed the family to sue him?
I don't get it, this morning I watched blacks in Mobile Alabama this morning on the news stating what a great person Sessions is. how can there be so much disconnect between the blacks who deal with him and those who make up fake news? wow.

Calling everything you disagree with "fake news" isn't going to work. I fact check as do a lot of liberals. We aren't taken in by Fake News. Conservatives have been groomed by Rush, Hannity, et al, to believe anything the right tells them. You people are so gullible you actually elected a Russian plant as President.

You need to try to at least put a little effort into your fake news.

Liberals fact check? That's funny.

so did you research if sessions prosecuted kkk members or not. What's your research tell you?

It is obvious the power libturd senators in DC didn't.

You saw right through the master plan. Fact is Putin has long pined for control over the Canadian bacon and maple syrup market. A carrier group is already on its' way. Which is all that will be necessary.

Yup. I didn't want Trump to be the nominee but so far the entertainment value watching the left is through the roof.

Keep laughing...Keep seeing enemies around every corner...Pretend that laughing is more important than what is going on behind the curtain

Jeff Sessions hearings taking a dark turn

Corey Booker isnt even dark skinned
Triggered

LOL it doesn't take much the left are unhinged over Trump's victory.
Yup. I didn't want Trump to be the nominee but so far the entertainment value watching the left is through the roof.

The left are used to the GOP cowering in fear, Trump gets in their face, throws their crap right back at them, says fuck you and dares them to do anything about it, its hilarious. The left and MSM are discombobulated.

We have been telling the GOP to fight back for years, none of them had the guts to do it until Trump came along.

Did Booker talk about how sessions convicted the kkk leader and then allowed the family to sue him?
I don't get it, this morning I watched blacks in Mobile Alabama this morning on the news stating what a great person Sessions is. how can there be so much disconnect between the blacks who deal with him and those who make up fake news? wow.

Because the national msm desperately try to stir racism and hate but it just isn't so on the local level. Booker should resign in shame.

Forum List

Back