Conservatives Are More Attractive Than Liberals

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well, it is definitely true. Conservatives not only make more money than do Liberals and are more educated and intelligent and less racists, but Conservatives are even more attractive than Liberals. I knew Conservative women were more beautiful and from the Conservative men I have seen, I suspected that they were more handsome than their Liberal counterparts. One needs only look at the Liberal women politicians to prove the survey is correct.

Study Finds That Conservatives Are Generally More Good Looking

Well, it is definitely true. Conservatives not only make more money than do Liberals and are more educated and intelligent and less racists, but Conservatives are even more attractive than Liberals. I knew Conservative women were more beautiful and from the Conservative men I have seen, I suspected that they were more handsome than their Liberal counterparts. One needs only look at the Liberal women politicians to prove the survey is correct.

LOL

The fact that liberal women all seem to want to look like a bunch of dykes might have something to do with it.
Ugly as sin then they sit there and cry about being treated as sex objects by men.. Maybe the gay men, but no real man would ever dream of having an intimate relationship with one of the Rosie looking dykes.
Im sure if they really tried, some of them could look human.0

I can tell....this is important for you to believe.

The fact that liberal women all seem to want to look like a bunch of dykes might have something to do with it.
Ugly as sin then they sit there and cry about being treated as sex objects by men.. Maybe the gay men, but no real man would ever dream of having an intimate relationship with one of the Rosie looking dykes.
Im sure if they really tried, some of them could look human.0
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Republicans and conservatives find this incredibly handsome and pu$$y grabbing sexy:

RTX1C9LH.jpg

And they find this hideously malformed and terribly ugly:

28380782.cms

You decide.

Yea, them old white guys are so hawt

Gingrich-350x233.jpg

Seriously though, what the fuck is this thread about if not OP's shallowness?

Actually, were obne to be honest about the whole thing, the college football teams in the south have the most attractive cheerleaders and band members than do those of the northern colleges.

Rosie, Nancy Pukeoski, Waters, those on the View, Rachael Maddox, are some of their pinup girls.

They aren't elected to look pretty - and republicans in DC are ugly enough to make a freight train jump the tracks and take a dirt road - they're elected to keep the country running.

Conservatives (which of course is a quantifiable binary thing, either a One or a Zero, always) are way more prone to blanket statements. In fact they're the only ones who use them at all. Fact.

"There are two types of people in the world; those who divide people into two types, and those who do not".

/thread :talktothehand:

Republicans and conservatives find this incredibly handsome and pu$$y grabbing sexy:

RTX1C9LH.jpg

And they find this hideously malformed and terribly ugly:

28380782.cms

You decide.
dog-pooping.gif

Yo, why not put up Michelle Obama and Melania Trump?
She is a Racist, but she likes straight hair like White women? No integrity, she didn`t like America, remember!
121002071246-2012-yellin-michelle-obama-interview-sot-00001901-story-top.jpg

This Woman is the real thing, I had to say that! And she will bring integrity back to the White House!
161104_melania_trump.jpg

"GTP"
God-Bless-America.gif

Here I thought I buried this thread with post 13.
Greazeball-boi obliterated it just by showing up.

Milo, Sarah Palin, Pete Hegseth, Scott Brown, Paul Ryan, TRUMP, and of course, as pictured below...AARON SCHOCK!

asp73jgfssm324umoezc.jpg

i admit both conservatives like Melania and liberals like Megyn Kelly are attractive!

Forum List

Back