Jeff Flake threatens bill to nullify Trump's tariffs

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A Patriot for the left.

Jeff Flake threatens to nullify Trump's tariffs - CNNPolitics

(CNN)Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake has threatened to introduce legislation to nullify the President tariffs if they are anything like what Donald Trump is predicting.

"I'm going to -- as soon as it comes out if it is anything approximating what he's talked about -- introduce legislation to nullify it. I'm assuming I won't be the only one to do that," the frequent Trump critic told reporters Thursday.
Flake, like many Republicans, has expressed deep concerns about Trump's plans to issue new tariffs on aluminum and steel and says he's ready to fight legislatively if needed

A Patriot for the left.

(CNN)Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake has threatened to introduce legislation to nullify the President tariffs if they are anything like what Donald Trump is predicting.

"I'm going to -- as soon as it comes out if it is anything approximating what he's talked about -- introduce legislation to nullify it. I'm assuming I won't be the only one to do that," the frequent Trump critic told reporters Thursday.
Flake, like many Republicans, has expressed deep concerns about Trump's plans to issue new tariffs on aluminum and steel and says he's ready to fight legislatively if needed

109 members of congress are also thinking of different bills to varying degrees.

A Patriot for the left.

Legislation that Trump has to sign? Yeah, that has a real chance of becoming law. Flake is living in a fantasy world.

Good luck passing that on your own then getting Trump to sign it, 'skippy'... :p

Well, if congress goes along they can override the orange penis.

And come re-election time, they will be out of politics and seeking work in the very industries they are happily allowing China and others to destroy.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

Good luck passing that on your own then getting Trump to sign it, 'skippy'... :p

Well, if congress goes along they can override the orange penis.

iu

A Patriot for the left.

Russia's 2nd Favorite RINO shows his ugly head again.
McShame is #1

Great, so Jeff Flake will be leaving in a blaze of glory....don't let the door hit you in the rear.

It would need to be veto proof and I don't see that happening.

Who really gives a shit as seen by the orange one he will grant exemptions at will it all depends on how he feels that particular moment or what country has dirt on him or pays him or his family off. So the tariffs don't matter one way or another. A strong leader is all in no exceptions. But despite this you will all make excuses for him. Go right ahead.

Who really gives a shit as seen by the orange one he will grant exemptions at will it all depends on how he feels that particular moment or what country has dirt on him or pays him or his family off. So the tariffs don't matter one way or another. A strong leader is all in no exceptions. But despite this you will all make excuses for him. Go right ahead.
you know who gives a shit are the people not working in their industry of talent. that's who. i give two shits what you believe.

Wilbur Ross is a stud. Sharp, and old school, he pushed this through from the start due to his history in the industry.

Trump just answered the question about trans shipping: "we are going to stop trans shipping, but if we don't they will have to pay on it" Bingo.

Wilbur Ross is a stud. Sharp, and old school, he pushed this through from the start due to his history in the industry.

Trump just answered the question about trans shipping: "we are going to stop trans shipping, but if we don't they will have to pay on it" Bingo.
I thought Trans Shipping had something to do with The Left's LGBT community?

Forum List

Back