Jeez Gina, I mean what'd they have to do to get you to disavow torture

Sigh. . . . I guess you just don't care that two former CIA directors have said that water-boarding obtained information that prevented pending attacks and saved until lives.

I also guess you just don't care that the few terrorists who were water-boarded could have avoided it by simply cooperating before long before that point and right up until the water-boarding started.

Sigh. . . . I guess you just don't care that two former CIA directors have said that water-boarding obtained information that prevented pending attacks and saved until lives.
Don't you think the US should withdraw from the Convention against Torture and remove the offence from US code, then?

But anyway, what's the point? The US has shown (by re-electing him) it's perfectly comfortable with a POTUS who commits crimes against peace by initiating aggressive war, so a head of CIA enabling and covering up war crimes is nothing in the scheme of things.

Don't you think the US should withdraw from the Convention against Torture and remove the offence from US code, then?

Water Boarding wasn't illegal when she was where ever she was. Let's say you're a "high value" target. I know you know shit. You won't tell me anything, I pull out my freshly cleaned, shiny Glock and let you smell the oil. We both find it a bit erotic, but more so me because I'm not the one about to get hurt.

I sit down right in front of you, look you in the eyes and say: "You're going to tell me what you know or I'm going to shoot you in the knee cap. You don't believe so you lose the knee cap. I steady your face with my hands and look you in the eyes once again and say:" If what you tell me turns out not to be true, you'll lose your other knee cap." If you lie to me again, I'll bring your family in. You'll tell me the truth.

Last edited:
Water Boarding wasn't illegal when she was where ever she was.
Listen, Nazi, the US signed the Convention against Torture.Stick that up your good German. It's obvious from your fascist bloviations you haven't read it.

Last edited:
Water Boarding wasn't illegal when she was where ever she was.
Listen, Nazi, the US signed the Convention against Torture.Stick that up your good German. It's obvious from your fascist bloviations you haven't read it.
Predictable as smell from a shoe.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

I also guess you just don't care that the few terrorists who were water-boarded could have avoided it by simply cooperating before long before that point and right up until the water-boarding started.

Yeah. They did a bang up job. The information we forgot said Saddam and bin Laden were working together. We were certain. Hey, we got it by torturing a guy right?

Ibn al-Shaykh al-Libi - Wikipedia

Sure it wasn’t true. But torture was really effective at getting information that confirmed our fears.

In World War II the Japanese tortured a P-51 pilot to find out how many bombs we had. They did not believe Marcus McDilda when he said he didn’t know. Finally he made up a number, he lied, to stop the torture. Like us, the Japanese believed it because who would lie under torture?

The Inquisition identified hundreds of witches thanks to torture. Thousands of confessed agents of the devil, and of course heretics.

The only thing we learn from torture is that the ones doing the torturing are sadistic fucks. If you want to know why we are losing the war on terror, it is because we abandoned our morals and honor.

I always love that story. Especially the details. I love how the attack on the Liberty Tower was thwarted in 2002 because of the torture used on a guy they captured in 2003. I love that story. That by the way was one of the victories the CIA pointed to as an example of the efficacy of the torture.

Not only did it give up good information, but it allowed the information to be transmitted back through time to be useful. Hey if I torture you will you be able to give me the winning lottery numbers so I can play them last year?

Forum List

Back