jeep is NOT moving jobs to china

Are you claiming that Fiat is not going to manufacture its next generation signature Chrysler products in Europe with the idea of exporting them to to the United States?

We eagerly await your response.

The pressure is on.

Don't blow it.

...loop

“I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China,” Marchionne wrote. “Jeep assembly lines will remain in operation in the United States and will constitute the backbone of the brand. … It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

Let me attempt to dumb this down to a 'Yes' or 'No' question for you.

Are you claiming that Fiat is not going to manufacture its next generation signature Chrysler products in Europe with the idea of exporting them to to the United States?

Yes or no?

LOL

and let me reiterate..

do you believe the ceo of fiat/chryslet is lying to us?

when you answer my question you will have the answer to your own.

Chrysler Blog - Jeep in China

and again

Chrysler CEO calls out Romney over 'inaccurate' Jeep ads - Bottom Line

some folks seems to still think that is truth although it has been debunked over and again.

just saying.

Well FIAT said it. Guess they dont have a clue..

You are an idiot. What the CEO of Chrysler said was that they are CONSIDERING is expanding JEEP to a Chinese market by building JEEPS for the Chinese in China. That is NOT moving JEEP to China.

Did I mention that you are an idiot?

YES!!! GIVE THAT MAN A COOKIE :D

expand, not move.

Yes or no?

LOL

and let me reiterate..

Fuck you.

Why are you ducking the simple question?

LOL

Better to make Jeeps there than export them made here. Yes, that's the way to increase American exports!

Are you suggesting that China does not manipulate its currency for competitive advantage?

NO I'm suggesting that Romney is lying again by saying he is gonna declare such a thing and start a trade war with China. You think shit's fucked now? wait til that happens. People who know government and foreign police better than they know business even in the GOP know this will be devastating to the American economy. But I'm sure they don't mention that over on Fox. Still stuck on Libya over there.

I see. You are just talking out your ass, then.

Yeah that's right punk just let it go cause you can't win this one. Or none fo them for that matter. You are a loser and you picked a loser.

Build Jeeps here and ship them to china = American jobs

Build a plant in china to make Jeeps for sale in china = NO American jobs.

Build a plant in china and eventually the plant in the USA will close and Jeeps will be imported from china = lost American jobs.

Shhhhhhhh!

You can't say that right now.

After the election we will have more flexibility.

Yes or no?

LOL

and let me reiterate..

Fuck you.

LOL

i asked my question first a few pages back i believe..

so <enter childish profane taunt here> too

LOL

and let me reiterate..

Fuck you.

LOL

i asked my question first a few pages back i believe..

so <enter childish profane taunt here> too

LOL

Neurotika concedes that, IN FACT, Fiat/ Chrysler is going to manufacture its next generation signature Chrysler products in Europe with the idea of exporting them to to the United States.

On the backs of the American taxpayer.

Last edited:
i concede nothing save that fiat says they ARE NOT MOVING AMERICAN JOBS TO CHINA :p

now fetch me a link from a credible news agency and i can research and reply to your query..

after of course you have replied to mine.

Better to make Jeeps there than export them made here. Yes, that's the way to increase American exports!

China does not import autos from the U S. Take it up with China. If you ask me it is smart to get China to build "American" products for their own market. That makes our products desierable and puts preasure on importing real American manufactured products.

I'm thinking back when American manufactured blue jeans were a big deal in the USSR.

What has to happen is a customer demands our products. That is the only way the Chinese will make it easier to export our goods to China.

Chrysler Blog - Jeep in China

and again

Chrysler CEO calls out Romney over 'inaccurate' Jeep ads - Bottom Line

some folks seems to still think that is truth although it has been debunked over and again.

just saying.

Well FIAT said it. Guess they dont have a clue..

You are an idiot. What the CEO of Chrysler said was that they are CONSIDERING is expanding JEEP to a Chinese market by building JEEPS for the Chinese in China. That is NOT moving JEEP to China.

Did I mention that you are an idiot?

Hey tree fucker You obiously cant read. I dont reckon any of you goddamn twits can. The CEO of Chrysler is also the CEO of Fiat. Fiat said they were thinking about MOVING production to China and maybe eventually do ALL o fits manufactering there. Why dont you twits go read the original article instead of the aftermath article. Oh yea, cant seem to find it now.. Wonder why the fuck that is? Jesus Fucking Christ

i concede nothing save that fiat says they ARE NOT MOVING AMERICAN JOBS TO CHINA :p

now fetch me a link from a credible news agency and i can research and reply to your query..

Too easy.

Fiat/ Chrysler is going to manufacture its next generation signature Chrysler products in Europe with the idea of exporting them to to the United States.

Ambitious plan to strengthen Fiat: Export premium models from Italy to U.S. | Auto news | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

They said that AFTER they originally said what we are arguing about. Mitt didnt lie. They changed their story because of obama. (least thats what I think is the reason)

Sniperfire and Uncensored, these peeps are goddamn idiots.

Last edited:
You have to wonder why someone so ignorant on the above fact would be attempting to argue in this thread.

LOL

Neurotika isn't arguing a point, he's campaigning for his Messiah®

{
WATCH LIVE
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Sandy's Aftermath
Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises
By Craig Trudell - 2012-10-22T15:10:54Z

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region.

Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. (2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009.

“The volume opportunity for us is very significant,” Manley, who is also president of the Jeep brand, said in an interview at Chrysler’s Auburn Hills, Michigan, headquarters. “We’re reviewing the opportunities within existing capacity” as well as “should we be localizing the entire Jeep portfolio or some of the Jeep portfolio.” }

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne is an Obama crony who received 1.3 billion dollars from the Obama auto-bailout. Marchionne will have more flexibility after the election to move Jeep production to China.

Forum List

Back