JEB BUSH in 2016= We Must Win First Then LEAD.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
JEB BUSH in 2016= We Must Win First Then LEAD AND REGAIN THE USA FOR OUR PEOPLE!!!

JEB BUSH PRESIDENT in 2016 ""if"" he wants the job.

You are likely correct. I would prefer someone more conservative, but he may be the most electable.

Reagan said something to the effect that " it's better to get part of the pie than none of it!" Both of the other Bushs were good presidents, although not perfect. Their main mistakes were trying to cooperate too much with the lying dimocrats!

Jeb Bush, why the hell not?
Any party that would saddle itself with McQuisling and Romney deserves another empty suit like Bush. Unfortunately it means another Democrat in the White House.

Jeb Bush, why the hell not?
Any party that would saddle itself with McQuisling and Romney deserves another empty suit like Bush. Unfortunately it means another Democrat in the White House.

I don't think so. I really believe more of the independents are more fed up with the Clintons, especially The Hildebeast, than they are the Bushs.

Jeb will get more of the latino vote, is likable, is verbally strong, and younger at 61 than some of the others.

None of us conservatives are going to vote for a dimocrat, and most of us are not stupid enough to vote Third Party.:eusa_whistle:

Jeb bush is the high iq bush a proven leader, smart,calm, but the only question= does he want the job?

If Jeb Bush wants the job it is his. Americans have seen the cost (trillions in new debt,ruined economy,moral decay) of electing a CLUELESS SKINNY 1/2 BLACK GUY and we surely don't want a old bitter bimbo hag as president.

Jeb Bush will not be president or even the nominee simply because his last name is Bush. His father was a failure as a president, his brother made some monumentally bad decisions as president, and the Bush brand is ruined.

Nevermind all that, I don't want another Bush in the White House because I don't like political dynasties. Three members of one immediate family on the throne in the space of a single generation is too much of one family.

BOTTOMLINE=YOU HEAR IT HERE FIRST!!! If JEB wants the job it is his. iN 2016 i will be happy to say,"I TOLD YOU SO"!!!

Forum List

Back