Jay Z ‘s Trayvon Martin Farce

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Jay Z, multimillionaire rapper, known for yammering about poverty, while giving almost nothing to charity, calls Trayvon Martin a "beacon of hope". Huh ? Well, what else is new, when it comes to black celebrities condoning - if not glorifying - bad behavior, (as long as its done by blacks).

So now, Jay Z (with too much money and tool little brains) is producing a docudrama (I think they're calling it), about Trayvon Martin. Really ? I wonder if they're going to include the parts about all the women's jewelry (along with a screwdriver) they found in Trayvon's backpack.

I wonder if they'll mention how the Miami-Dade School Police Department’s policy was to deliberately shirk their duties, by abstaining from arresting black kids (while continuing to arrest whites for equivalent crimes). Will they mention how this pandering might have put Trayvon on a path to burglary, and his eventual run-in with authority, which wasn't as neglectful ?

I suspect all this strange video is going to do, is whitewash the life of Trayvon Martin, paint him up as a good boy, and disparage the legal system that vindicated Trayvon's victim, George Zimmerman.

If anyone might be dumb enough to actually pay to see this fiasco, wanna bet 90% of them are black, and totally unaware of who (and what) Trayvon martin really was ? Looks like a perfect scenario for Fox News Jesse Watters, with his on-the-street camera, to interview moviegoers on their way out of the theater. You know, the guy who shows us how ignorant lots of people are.

M-DSPD Cover Up – The Curious Case Of Trayvon Martin’s Backpack With Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool…

Jay Z, multimillionaire rapper, known for yammering about poverty, while giving almost nothing to charity, calls Trayvon Martin a "beacon of hope". Huh ? Well, what else is new, when it comes to black celebrities condoning - if not glorifying - bad behavior, (as long as its done by blacks).

So now, Jay Z (with too much money and tool little brains) is producing a docudrama (I think they're calling it), about Trayvon Martin. Really ? I wonder if they're going to include the parts about all the women's jewelry (along with a screwdriver) they found in Trayvon's backpack.

I wonder if they'll mention how the Miami-Dade School Police Department’s policy was to deliberately shirk their duties, by abstaining from arresting black kids (while continuing to arrest whites for equivalent crimes). Will they mention how this pandering might have put Trayvon on a path to burglary, and his eventual run-in with authority, which wasn't as neglectful ?

I suspect all this strange video is going to do, is whitewash the life of Trayvon Martin, paint him up as a good boy, and disparage the legal system that vindicated Trayvon's victim, George Zimmerman.

If anyone might be dumb enough to actually pay to see this fiasco, wanna bet 90% of them are black, and totally unaware of who (and what) Trayvon martin really was ? Looks like a perfect scenario for Fox News Jesse Watters, with his on-the-street camera, to interview moviegoers on their way out of the theater. You know, the guy who shows us how ignorant lots of people are.

M-DSPD Cover Up – The Curious Case Of Trayvon Martin’s Backpack With Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool…

Despite that incriminating case, Martin did nothing wrong when he was killed by Zimmerman, except for buying a Skittles and iced tea, I think. He wanted a snack for watching the NBA game that night. Zimmerman was told by the neighborhood watchmen, that he volunteered for, that he didn't have to follow Martin. He was certainly no victim. And he also has been in trouble with the law several times since.

Despite that incriminating case, Martin did nothing wrong when he was killed by Zimmerman, except for buying a Skittles and iced tea, I think. He wanted a snack for watching the NBA game that night. Zimmerman was told by the neighborhood watchmen, that he volunteered for, that he didn't have to follow Martin. He was certainly no victim. And he also has been in trouble with the law several times since.
Sounds like the pro-Martin, anti-Zimmerman folks have got you programmed to the hilt. Back to the drawing board for you.

Meanwhile this idiot's rap videos does nothing but promote violence, degrades women, and Mmmk . flashing guns around. LMFAO and the dummies who don't pick up on that.

I remember this guy saying that money wasn't important. I understand he's a billionaire.

I think what might bother me most (as a real musician myself), is this clod being referred to as a "musician". I have yet to see him with anything in his hand but a microphone. Hand him a guitar, and let's get a laugh watching him fumble. :muahaha:

out of all the shootings of black men/black men that died
Amith
ASterling
KScott
MBrown
FGray
EGarner
etc
all of the above were justified--but TMartin was not

Amith
ASterling
KScott
MBrown
FGray
EGarner
etc
Garner and Gray were not shot and Martin was not shot by a cop. Thousands of unarmed black kids get shot every year and I don't doubt Marrtin was just the type to shoot them.

Anyone want to bet that the "creepy ass cracka" line doesn't appear in this farce?

The Peruvian Zimmy will be a white redneck flying the rebel flag. Dead Trayvon will be carried aloft to heaven upon the wings of angels.

Amith
ASterling
KScott
MBrown
FGray
EGarner
etc
Garner was not shot and Martin was not shot by a cop. Thousands of unarmed black kids get shot every year and I don't doubt Marrtin was just the type to shoot them.
Garner wasn't shot?? Martin wasn't shot by a cop?? yes I know---that
I never said they were

GZ kept following and going after TN--for no reason--TM was doing nothing but walking
before the deadly encounter, GZ told the dispatcher TM was an asshole--without ever meeting/knowing/etc TM
These assholes they always get away

GZ said something like''there must be something wrong with him [ TM ] cause he's staring at me'''---GZ is so stupid, he doesn't realize TM is staring cause GZ is following him

GZ is so obsessed with being a hero, it warps his mind that TM must be a criminal--just for -------walking --looking at houses!!!
----I used to bike to work--but on very cold or snow days I would walk--what would I do?? look at the houses!!!!!!!!
looking at houses and WAAA--LAA--he's a criminal

Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got
something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.
GZ can tell something is wrong with him?????--no--he is so obsessed with being a hero, his mind is warped

GZ kept going after him in his vehicle
then on foot--for what reason???!!!

Amith
ASterling
KScott
MBrown
FGray
EGarner
etc
Garner was not shot and Martin was not shot by a cop. Thousands of unarmed black kids get shot every year and I don't doubt Marrtin was just the type to shoot them.
I never said they were

GZ kept following and going after TN--for no reason--TM was doing nothing but walking
before the deadly encounter, GZ told the dispatcher TM was an asshole--without ever meeting/knowing/etc TM

GZ said something like''there must be something wrong with him [ TM ] cause he's staring at me'''---GZ is so stupid, he doesn't realize TM is staring cause GZ is following him

GZ is so obsessed with being a hero, it warps his mind that TM must be a criminal--just for -------walking --looking at houses!!!
----I used to bike to work--but on very cold or snow days I would walk--what would I do?? look at the houses!!!!!!!!

Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got
GZ can tell something is wrong with him?????--no--he is so obsessed with being a hero, his mind is warped

Martin has been adjudicated and Zimmerman was found not guilty. Gray and Garner were not shot.

"out of all the shootings of black men/black men that died
Amith
ASterling
KScott
MBrown
FGray
EGarner"

This is a pointless dialogue.

Amith
ASterling
KScott
MBrown
FGray
EGarner
etc
I never said they were

Martin has been adjudicated and Zimmerman was found not guilty. Gray and Garner were not shot.

Amith
ASterling
KScott
MBrown
FGray
EGarner"

I know they were not shot
GZ was a dumbass wanna be hero and it warped his mind so much he screwed up
there was no reason to follow TM

Amith
ASterling
KScott
MBrown
FGray
EGarner
etc
I never said they were

Amith
ASterling
KScott
MBrown
FGray
EGarner"

It was a travesty of justice, just like the OJ trial. Buying a nighttime snack and walking should not get you killed.

Forum List

Back